The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
pttd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Story: The Invitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Oops sorry havent ended.

This story still has a very long way to go

Pls continue to support by posting your comments if u like the story. This will give me great encouragement to continue writing.

Not easy to write a story. Even harder to write without knowing if there are supporters
supporter reporting

support support
Old 03-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

This is one of the best plot so far with the various stories here be it true or friction......

Its pure enjoyment by just reading the various post.......... TS do keep it up bro.........
Old 03-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Friday evening
Venue: Claire’s school vicinity

----- Fast forward 2 months -----

Two months had passed since the Special Club had closed down and life went back to normal.

The same corporate game and the same high-flying lifestyle that I was used to.

My relationship with Claire got even stronger after the incident; in fact, our sex life had improved as well. Claire was no longer the conservative, boring partner in the bedroom anymore; she was now more willing to try new things like role-playing and wearing sex lingerie and stuff.

So I was a happy man. I was happy because I made the right decision to abolish the Special Club and focused my love on Claire solely.

Today was a special day. It’s our 5th year wedding anniversary.

We had made plans to go for a weekend getaway at Bali to celebrate the occasion. Our gift exchange and stuff were only supposed to be done the next day as we felt that the mood and ambience would be much better at the holiday resort. Hence we were supposed to work hard and clear our work so that we could enjoy ourselves over the weekend.

3.25 pm

Of course, that was what we had planned. I had my own plans too.

I took the afternoon off, bought a bouquet of her favourite tulip and waited for her outside her school, planning to give her a surprise.

I purposely parked my car a distance away from the main gate. Claire did not like me fetching her in my BMW Z4 in front of her students as she deemed that too flashy. I knew she would be walking along this direction towards the MRT station and she would be able to catch me along the way.

3.30 pm

*ring ring ring*

Students started strolling out from the main gate. I saw Claire coming out as well.

Strangely, she walked in the opposite direction, away from where I was.

I wanted to shout out to her but I was too far away.

My mind was full of question mark when I saw her getting onto a Lexus in the distance. The car looked very familiar but I could not recall where I had seen it before.

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 03-07-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Story: The Invitation

Wow, suspense building up the way I like. Keep it up TS, but don't let us wait too long. Camping here for more updates and support one of my favourite writers. Thanks!!!
Old 03-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future

eagerly waiting for the next installment...nice story thus far!
Old 03-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro continue pls the suspence is killing us so addictive like havin an adrenaline rush from anticipating ur story.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

She never stopped meeting him after that did she?
Old 03-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 20
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold

the suspense is really O_O

camping !
Old 03-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
chrismichael is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Raymond drives a Honda. Who is the owner of this Lexus?

The suspense is killing me haha

But good job bro for always being able to push our emotions to a high point, either through the climax or suspense.

Although I may sound saddist, I actually quite like the suspense in your story!
Old 04-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
My mind was full of question mark when I saw her getting onto a Lexus in the distance. The car looked very familiar but I could not recall where I had seen it before.
Oh no! Claire is cheating on Wilson?? I had really hoped that she would be faithful after that little incident of Raymond face fucking her, and that she turned over a new leaf and just serve her husband. Looks like it's fap time soon!!

Jia you bro Hardaway1818, we're all eagerly awaiting updates!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Claire set up her own special club and chooses her own guys as she is the game master too.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 15
johnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud of

George's car?
Old 04-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Raymond's car?
Old 04-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
craves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What if, perhaps.......

The "Red" Secret Club (Not the "Green" Special Club) finally reached the serene and lovely Claire? Because TS had not explained the story behind the "Red" Secret Club, at least not yet... Was it really a farce for someone just out to get Wilson, or was it the real deal (with the newly wedded, fresh and yummy Michelle as the trophy)?

Or perhaps......

Claire was merely meeting a relative, a cousin or a school friend? From the descriptions of Claire, her faithfulness to Wilson and her general innocence, it seemed unlikely that she'd betray Wilson. And what more on their wedding anniversary? It just seemed improbable for the psyche of a lady so described thus far. TS said this will be a long story (Yippee!!) so probably there wont be any betrayal. At least not now?

Whatever it is... it sure keeps us in suspense and thinking.

Darn, cannot really even work now but hoping TS updates us soonest!

Cheers.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps claire is e the mastermind b4 the original secret club instead of wilson's rival.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1