The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
How to stop massage addiction?

I kept thinking about going to Spa for massage and happy ending all the time. During work I also will think about which spa I will visit after work, during break time will search Facebook of the Spas and see which ML chio. Everyday i am thinking about this things. How to stop it? I am going to Spa everyday so far. I can't focus on my work in office.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
Re: How to stop massage addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
I kept thinking about going to Spa for massage and happy ending all the time. During work I also will think about which spa I will visit after work, during break time will search Facebook of the Spas and see which ML chio. Everyday i am thinking about this things. How to stop it? I am going to Spa everyday so far. I can't focus on my work in office.
Bro

You can decide about which spa to visit previous night and in the morning before coming to work send message to book her. For the rest of the day while at work keep the phone away from your desk (in locker or car). Check messages only during lunch.
Old Today, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
put all ur money in FDs, bonds, or insurance etc.
left with the bare minimum to payoff loans, utilities, and daily necessity.
when no momey in pocket, won't even think about going to chiong.
Old Today, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Go fuck and fuck and fuck.
Keep fucking until you run out of money. That's the spirit. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1