The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
musiclover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Short sexual adventure!

It was just a normal day after work where I decided to date my colleague out for dinner and drinks. Brief introduction of my colleague: B, 24 years old, single, long silky hair, slim figure with 32A boobs. She's those SYT who's a head-turner on the streets.

After dinner, I sent her back home. Upon reaching her void deck, I parked the car and we were chatting away happily. She loved to make jokes and tease me, thus I will also bully her by tickling her as it was one of her weak points. While tickling her, she struggled in her seat and unknowingly, she ended up lying down on my lap and her face was facing my 2IC, separated by the denim jeans that I was wearing.

It was during this awkward moment that woken my little brother up. I kept quiet for a while and stopped disturbing her. She was concerned and kept asking if she did anything wrong to make me angry. I did not reply her, but send her back home.

That night, I knew that I felt something. This lust, that was growing and making me want to own her body. This was the start of the many sexual adventures to follow....
Old 07-02-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Re: Short sexual adventure!

I was thinking hard of how to execute my moves on her. It wasn't that hard, really. Since we both enjoy drinking and chilling, alcohol had to do the job and it was the catalyst.

Another day after work, I brought B out for a dinner date and continued to a pub in town for drinks. We drank happily, got high, behaved very intimately in ways like talking just beside each other's ears and had hands around the waists. Nothing much happened this time. However I suggested that we should get our own drinks the next time and chill elsewhere as it'll be cheaper.

That weekend, B and I decided to hang out at Sentosa, we went to Vivocity to get our drinks, chiller box, ice and of course plenty chips. As we drove into Sentosa, I decided to bring her to one of the quieter beaches on the island so that I can carry out my "evil plan". We were sitting on the smooth and warm sand, eating chips and drinking wine, happily chatting away and watching the sunset.

Soon after, the sun setted and our surroundings grow darker and quieter. As usual, she loved to tease and "suan" me to make me look stupid again. To "punish" her, I started to tickle her around the neck and waist again.

She couldn't take it and struggled, lying on my lap again. I lay her down on the picnic mat and continued to tickle her. By this time B was "crying out for help" already. Driven by alcohol and lust, I ended up lying on top of her. There was this awkward moment where our eyes met each other. Our faces were just inches from one another.

I took this chance.

I went on to lock our lips together....
Old 08-02-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

We kissed passionately. So B had an interest in me too, or was it just the effect of the alcohol? I couldn't tell, but I knew I had to take advantage of the moment. While we were busy having our tongue fight. My hands were getting busy roaming around this new territory that I had just gained control of. My fingers were touching her small boobs and giving them a slight squeeze. I decided to get more daring, I slid my hand under the white spaghetti top that B was wearing.

It didn't take me very long to push her bra up and I stared to fondle her tiny nipples. They were rock hard and erected within moments of my soft touch. B started giving out soft moans while still engaging in a tough fight with my tongue.

While keeping my left hand busy under her shirt, my right hand wondered down south. I slipped my hands into her pants and found her with a damp patch on her panties. I went further in and... B was already wet down there. I aroused her even more by stimulating her clitoris slowly and finally started fingering her.

We were lucky that up till now, there was nobody around us. After about 10 minutes of fingerwork, I felt her shivering hard and knew that she came when I felt waves of wetness coming onto my right hand. We lay motionless beside each other and admired the round moon hanging above us.

I didn't have enough, yet.

I turned to face B shyly. I stared kissing her again. This time, I wanted a favour back. I took her hands and rubbed against my throbbing brother who was waiting to get out of the pants. B got the lead and started to unzip my pants to take out my hard and erected little brother. She started to give me a slow and sea dual handjob, looking very awkward at me as this was our first intimate moment together. We weren't offically an item yet then.

After few minutes of stroking, I wanted more. I put my hands behind her head and gave her a small nudge towards my dick. She got the hint and went ahead to give my little brother a teasing lick on the head. B then took the whole length of my dick into her mouth and went on slowly. I brushed her hair aside and took a good look at her face. B then looked up at me, with my tool still inside her mouth. This feels so good.

It didn't take me very long to have the urge to release my army. I warned her that I was cumming soon but to my surprise, she went on even faster and let me cum right into her mouth. After that, she spotted everything out and used some alcohol to rinse her mouth.

I kissed her on the forehead and hugged her right as she lay beside me.

This was the start of the many "public sexventures" that we are going to have.......

To be continued.... Hope that fellow samsters will enjoy reading!
Old 08-02-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
BobbyBoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First to camp? Supporting you, bro.
Old 08-02-2015, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30932 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story!

30 894 12/5 Grundynext+7, 8/5 ejectjoy+18

for repeated xchange, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 08-02-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
notsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great start cannot wait for ther next update!

Remember to leave your nick for returning of favour.

Upped list: mr_missile, justl00king, sky_liner2, sexrookie, manu_no7
Old 08-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Office romance plus sea side adventure, can't wait to hear more!
Old 08-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Wow good start good find, pitch my tent for more updates

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 08-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup good start.
Pls continue.. thanks
Old 09-02-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Monday came, B and I was at work in the office as usual. We pretended like nothing had happened in front of each other. Other events that took place was not worth mentioning. Sadly, near the end of the day, a lot of work came in and I had to stay back to finish up my assignments.

B: "Are you going off soon? It's almost 6pm."

Me: "I don't think I can leave yet. Do you want to accompany me? We could go for dinner after that."

B nodded, sat beside me quietly and played with her handphone games.

Naughty me decided to tease her to see if she remembered anything from last weekend.

Me: "Where do you want to go for dinner later? Shall we head to the beach again to chill? I feel so stressed up by all these work."

B: "What? Don't want lah, later someone hanky-panky again."

B stuck out her tongue and gave me the bleah look.

So she was conscious of what happened that night! I was secretly getting ideas of how to make things work again. Slowly, my little brother woke up and was bursting under the pants again.

Me: "Don't bluff, you also like to do it right. I didn't know that you'll let me shoot in your mouth wor!"

B: "I don't like the taste one! If you don't shoot in my mouth then where else? Later dirty our clothes then more jialat right?"

Me: "Hahaha... okok next time I will also shoot inside *point down south* so that we won't dirty the place ok?" I stuck out my tongue.

B: "Don't be crazy! Who says I will let you fuck me??"

Wah, she was so direct. I can't take it anymore. I put down my work and said I needed to get a coffee. B accompanied me to the pantry and we sat down on the sofa to enjoy our coffee.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

While sipping on my hot coffee, wild thoughts were running through my mind. I was thinking of how it would be like if I could just make love to her there and then. But there's no alchohol here and it was going to be hard.

I decided to try my luck my talking dirty.

Me: "B, you know. I quite like the feeling of you sucking my didi yesterday. Have you done it before? How come you're so good at it?"

B: "I helped my ex-boyfriend do it before. Don't really like it, but he enjoys it."

Me: "Wow, lucky guy! Have u made love to him before? You know, I'm so jealous!"

I don't know what took over me there and then. I felt like I needed B again. There were still voices and footsteps outside the pantry. Our colleagues were packing up and getting ready to knock off.

I shifted closer to B and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

Me: "You know, I think I have something for you. Do you.... like me?"

I felt so silly saying that. B didn't reply me but giggled and tried to push me away. I held her closer and looked at her calmly in the eyes. There was seconds of silence. I took the initiative and leaned forward.

Slowly, our lips met and we started frenching ferociously in the office pantry. We seemed to have forgot the fact that we were still in the office! I was so enjoying the moment. I slowly moved her hands down to her soft breasts and caressed them over her blouse. She reacted by hugging me closer towards her.

I decided to try my luck and went further down to her tummy area. I let my hands go under her blouse and up to feel her silky bra. Slowly, I went to her back and I unclipped her bra. She gasped and broke the kiss.

B: "Dear, we're still on the office you know!"

Me: "Everyone is knocking off, nobody will come to the pantry now. Don't worry!" I assured.

I continued my venture and cupped her soft breasts. I slowly fondled with the familiar nipples again. Ahhh... this feeling is driving me crazy.

Just then, we suddenly heard footsteps stopping outside the pantry door. The door knob slowly turned.......

Thanks for the replies and support!
Old 09-02-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
lazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for updates
Old 09-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Set up camping site here.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1