The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 14-02-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Is G5 working?
Old 14-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Recently tried G6. service is still good, only concern is that when on the light can see she's having a severe pimple outbreak
Old 14-02-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

1st FR to jm14.
Walked in around before 12pm, i walked straight in to viewing area to see which are the 5,6,9,10. But only can see others that dont really tempt me. Then OKT tell me cannot come in here one, must wait outside. I said ok and good boy walk out. While otw out, okt ask me, which wl i looking for? I randomly told him 9. Then he said ok, now have. And tell me i am the G9's 1st customer for today. Sure hot hot shiok shiok. At that time, 2 bro are waiting outside, probably waiting for their fav wl.

Build = small, skin smooth smooth
Headlight = feel like big Bao, kind of manmade. though nice to fondle around but still prefer natural ones.

Shower = standard, help wash my lil bro and gave me mouth wash as well., showered together and she also use mouth washed.

Bj = cat bathed upper body and politely ask if can BJ when reach that area. 'Yes' and bbbj she went. Nice and shiok, didnt suck too hard but nice feel.
Fj = after bbbj, she asked enough? Capped and action starts. Missionery, lifted her legs to squeeze close pussy, told to doggy her. Pumped her hard and fondle her headlights at sane time. Final released in doggy.
Overall 50 for 20min, timing just nice almost there. So i think the before and after shower time, after which left just enough time for ppl like me to climax within 5min. So 50 is worth it as other place charges higher but ending also similar.

And before everything starts, g9 said "happy valentine day".. haha.
Old 14-02-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

G9 always a good choice

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 14-02-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
1st FR to jm14.
Walked in around before 12pm, i walked straight in to viewing area to see which are the 5,6,9,10. But only can see others that dont really tempt me. Then OKT tell me cannot come in here one, must wait outside. I said ok and good boy walk out. While otw out, okt ask me, which wl i looking for? I randomly told him 9. Then he said ok, now have. And tell me i am the G9's 1st customer for today. Sure hot hot shiok shiok. At that time, 2 bro are waiting outside, probably waiting for their fav wl.

Build = small, skin smooth smooth
Headlight = feel like big Bao, kind of manmade. though nice to fondle around but still prefer natural ones.

Shower = standard, help wash my lil bro and gave me mouth wash as well., showered together and she also use mouth washed.

Bj = cat bathed upper body and politely ask if can BJ when reach that area. 'Yes' and bbbj she went. Nice and shiok, didnt suck too hard but nice feel.
Fj = after bbbj, she asked enough? Capped and action starts. Missionery, lifted her legs to squeeze close pussy, told to doggy her. Pumped her hard and fondle her headlights at sane time. Final released in doggy.
Overall 50 for 20min, timing just nice almost there. So i think the before and after shower time, after which left just enough time for ppl like me to climax within 5min. So 50 is worth it as other place charges higher but ending also similar.

And before everything starts, g9 said "happy valentine day".. haha.
5,6 are good choices too
Old 15-02-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Probably the 2 bro waiting outside is waiting for 5&6 then..
Because when i walked in, didnt see 5,6,9,10.. haha
So when okt ask, i try my luck and mentioned 9. If i said 5 or 6, maybe ask me wait... next time.... got chance will try
Old 15-02-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Till now i havent seen how g5 looks like haha maybe i should go down later and just ask for her.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Till now i havent seen how g5 looks like haha maybe i should go down later and just ask for her.
G5 not working today I think. That's what she told me last week.

G6 on steroids to fix her complexion. So will probably see improvements soon.
Old 15-02-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update on G5👌
Old 15-02-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post

But is g6 currently still working?
Old 15-02-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post

G5 is working leh she din rest.
Old 15-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
megnomil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more..
Old 16-02-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all

Tried 6 today.

Complexion really bad, but she makes up for it in service - accommodating

Tits are very hard but overall body shape is good to observe when she’s on top
Old 16-02-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think 5,6,9 most angpai

1 like not so hot liao

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 16-02-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Saw 5 yesterday. Looks not to my liking but will try her someday. Ended up taking g9 again and ended the extended session with her with a massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1