The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Thai movies/drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post

Just wondering does anyone knows where I can watch this movie from the internet?
Bumpzz for this thread
Old 15-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
Showmeyourmoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai movies/drama thread

If I go to bkk to buy the DVDs , bring back SG kanna caught how uh?
Old 11-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

This thread looks interesting,jus to share a thai comedy here

Thai Comedy : Navy Boys [English Subtitles]

In territorial waters of East Thailand, illegal trade in weapons and drugs are frequently conducted. The Royal Thai Navy was unable to put a stop to it until a couple of business partners gave the Navy information with the name list of many illegal traders. The Navy was given authorization to organize a special force task to deal with these criminals.

Officer Kung, a distinguished ex-marine was assigned to recruit and train his special troopers, including Prik, the only female on the team and an expert in hand-to-hand combat.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Thai Horror Movie - The House

This is inspired by a true story of three horrible murders that happened to three women in years past. Chalinee, a young reporter, is curious as to the truth behind the three mysterious cases, so she starts searching for more information. Finally, she discovers the house where three women were killed by their lovers. But when she takes her final steps into the cursed house, she finds something more frightening than she ever imagined waiting for her.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Thai movies/drama thread

Just watched this thai movie in Bangkok. Comedy, Romance and Touching.
The main male lead too 'JAI DEE' already.

Old 12-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108491 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for thai ghost movie by the name of " take me home". Who have?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Train of the dead

Train of the dead [English Subtitle]

Five teenagers, Jok the leader of the gang, Aek, Mid, Kai, and Jun rob a kindergarten. During the police chase, their get-away car swerves and crashes onto the side of the road shop. The gang crawls out of the car and Jok grabs an innocent bystander, Tho, and drags him through the back door of the shop.

They run to a remote spot of a railway station and climb into an empty train carriage. They plan to wait there until the night comes, to divide their loot and scatter in different directions.

Unexpectedly, Jok notices that the train is occupied by wealthy people who are having a party on the bogey. Jok sees an opportunity to make more money by robbing the passengers. As he was about to start the robbery, suddenly there was no one there.

With a shock, Jok realizes that he and his friends are in a train occupied by the ghost. This is the ghost train taking its passengers to their final destination, hell. Will Tho keep safe from both the robbers and the ghost? And how can he get of the train?
Old 13-09-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just watched this thai movie in Bangkok. Comedy, Romance and Touching.
The main male lead too 'JAI DEE' already.

Just finished watching this... Cried in the cinema...

Its not sad as in really sad but... It really shows how ones values and mindset changes when growing up and it can be scary....
Old 13-09-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Thai movies/drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka
Just finished watching this... Cried in the cinema...

Its not sad as in really sad but... It really shows how ones values and mindset changes when growing up and it can be scary....
Should be touching movie instead of sad movie.

The male lead was too nice and 'JAI DEE' just to have that '1 DAY' of precious time with the female lead even though she will forget it the next day.

One of the few touching thai movie that I had watched.
Old 15-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

The Unborn Child

Thai Horror Movie - The Unborn Child 2011[English Subtitle]

The Unborn Child (2011) Based on true event when 2002 dead bodies of babies were found in a Thai temple.

Crime-scene photographer Tri, his wife Pim, and lovable little 5 year old daughter Yaimai become haunted by the spirit of an angry child after Tri is assigned to film the body of a woman discovered after an illegal abortion gone wrong.

As he investigates the mysterious events surrounding the case, the danger deepens for his family and secrets he thought long past return to seek vengeance in the name of the spirits of a horde of helpless infants trapped in a grisly existence beyond death where only anger and hatred remain.

Perhaps watching the trailer first before going for the full movie above :

Old 16-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Should be touching movie instead of sad movie.

The male lead was too nice and 'JAI DEE' just to have that '1 DAY' of precious time with the female lead even though she will forget it the next day.

One of the few touching thai movie that I had watched.
bro you there they will come out DVD or what with english subs? I wanna have a good cry while watching this... LOL! without anyone watching
Old 23-09-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Thai Horror Movie - The Sister

Thai Horror Movie - The Sister [English Subtitle] Full Thai Movie

Murders, curses, and revenge lie hidden within the air condition vent. The band of teenage musicians was drawn to a fate that nobody would dare to face. Inside the hotel, room #409, where the musicians are residing while playing at a small province. Hanging down from the air condition vent in the room was a strip of white cloth. Each one of the musicians gathered some courage and looked up into the vent and then one by one calmly walked out of the room.

Who would’ve thought that moment would alter their fate for the rest of their lives. As they soon die off one by one, can anyone escape the fate or will this be the end?
Old 28-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

anybody happens to have the link to watch this full movie?
Love Davika...so cute na...

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bumpzz for this thread

Youtube have liao bro

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Thai movies/drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric

Youtube have liao bro
Thanks for the link!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1