The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Wa bro, you knew she was landmine from past visit but still try ah? Thanks for taking one for the team though
Bro he already stated Previous FR dated 3.1.2021 n repost to be warn
Old 03-08-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ivy-massage/

Came across this ml in jurong so contacted her to try. Some bro said she was previously from kallang but moved over recently. Operating in a tcm now. Got rooms but not fully covered so abit noisy.

Location wise is very ulu, far from mrt. Only convenient if you drive or happen to live nearby.

When i first went to the shop and after i paid, she tried to ask whether i want her buibui aunty colleague to massage instead. i was quite wtf and tried to take the money back but luckily she agreed to massage in the end. She said she feel bad cos the colleague no business entire day so tried to recommend her. I told her sorry i am customer not charity so not my problem.

Service wise not too bad la, massage got some technique. she quite friendly will try to do some small talk. but jg wise abit disappointing. its more teasing type so not a choice if you looking for real jg. but overall service not bad, got variation and boobs quite big with slight tummy. Boobs definitely fake but i would say quite well made. For a mid 30s ml is quite good figure and she does look quite pretty although never take out mask. Overall for $110 not a bad option in west area for decent massage and release.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/baby-massage/

MR on baby.

Her youthful cheery look caught my eyes.
Below 30 years old.
Face: 6.5 (Could have been 7.5 if she put on make up)
Figure: 7.5 Slim with ample firm natural boobs with pinkish nipples
Massage: 7 ample strength
Sensual: 8 Nice sensual stroke with deep french. Cannot zhut zhut though.
Location: 10 mins away from mrt; limited parallel parking below condo

Rtm: Maybe if she agree to offer more
Old 03-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Next time i go tell her she ugly. Need to do much more to please. Hahaha
Also hope all bros will also zi dong to give her some time to clean and wash up.
I remember once I finish zhut zhut and bonking her.
She wanted to quickly put on her clothes and let me bath first cause as we know her toilet is a shared toilet one.
She got no time to wash up cause she dont want to let her customer wait and as I am her customer thus she priotrise to let me bath first.
I decline cause its not nice to let other bros zhut my saliva on her neh neh since she offered zhut zhut.
For me since I going back so I can go back shower.
I know got other MLs let other bros zhut zhut liao dont bother to bath cause they are lazy and bo chap but not for Nicole hor.
She is a considerate and customer focused lass so lets all zidong and give her some time to bath and clean up

I mean I dont wish other bros to taste my saliva after I zhut zhut ML neh neh I also dont want to taste other bros saliva when I zhut zhut their neh neh right....
Old 03-08-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud of

tried https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yu-er-massage/ recently. My short MR.

location: 5-10 mins walk from nearest bus stop. drivers limited parking options nearby. Very obvious not lived in. clean.

looks: Pretty, looks just like the pics and vid in ad. Big B to small C with big areolas and nice nips, feels natural. She has very nice lingering perfume, can still smell on my clothes after I reach home.

massage: what massage?? 5-10 mins of piano and then started light touch teasing. Phone watcher. Was in a dress throughout.

Sensual: Started the sess by asking what service I want. FL in disguise (for bros interested its 260). talks dirty occasionally. Allows for zhut, but has limits. Done in SN, FN only for FJ. HJ was kinda mechanical.

In out within 40mins including 2 showers.

RTM: No
Old 03-08-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mellowbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/romy-massage/[/url]
Visited her a few times, she is good masseuse, especially for those who intend to enjoy perfect massage and top level JG.
Room: spacious, cleaning and warm
Look 8/10: MILF, attractive butt and smooth skin
Massage 10/10: first-rate massage skill i have tried, hardly find this level massage at the moment.
JG 9/10: impressively
HJ 10/10: Slowly caress your shaft spirally, arouse sexual desire
Service: 10/10, Patient, nice attitude.
RTM: Yes
Old 03-08-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like some hype about dongbei cuisine, guess for some of us still prefer Hainanese chicken rice 😂
Old 03-08-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/baby-massage/

MR on baby.

Sensual: 8 Nice sensual stroke with deep french. Cannot zhut zhut though.
Location: 10 mins away from mrt; limited parallel parking below condo

Rtm: Maybe if she agree to offer more
Can french but not zz, a bit unusual
Old 03-08-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
looks like some hype about dongbei cuisine, guess for some of us still prefer Hainanese chicken rice 😂
Bo pian lah due to covid shortage of dongbei chicks.
Everytime eat kampung chicken also sian so thats why got dongbei chicken all bros cheong lor.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey69 View Post
tried https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yu-er-massage/ recently. My short MR.

location: 5-10 mins walk from nearest bus stop. drivers limited parking options nearby. Very obvious not lived in. clean.

looks: Pretty, looks just like the pics and vid in ad. Big B to small C with big areolas and nice nips, feels natural. She has very nice lingering perfume, can still smell on my clothes after I reach home.

massage: what massage?? 5-10 mins of piano and then started light touch teasing. Phone watcher. Was in a dress throughout.

Sensual: Started the sess by asking what service I want. FL in disguise (for bros interested its 260). talks dirty occasionally. Allows for zhut, but has limits. Done in SN, FN only for FJ. HJ was kinda mechanical.

In out within 40mins including 2 showers.

RTM: No
Have tried this girl before too, and yes similar experience, as have other bros, 40mins in out, and yes includes 2 showers hahah. No roaming of south too, unless FJ, I took BBBJ also no roam south, no FN.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

so hard to book Lollo liao
Old 03-08-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Do u mean the hainan girl who always jogging? Haha
Old 03-08-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Can french but not zz, a bit unusual
Yalor, unusual, some of them said scare tits become black color haha
For me, french is more important than zz
Old 03-08-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
I'll try to up you by tomorrow. Thanks!
Thank you Bro Johnny, upzzz you my humble point 😀
Old 03-08-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Today off day. Go try her after reading fr
My experience almost similar to all bros.

Looks: Xmm look. More on the cute side. Second pic from ad look closest i feel
Body. Small bs
Gfe: keep calling 哥哥 quite chatty but i don really into xmm.
Massage: Will use knee and will ask u where want to massage. Okok la
Sensual: the finger teasing not very skill. Need time to train up.
Hj: apply oil and keep looking in my eyes moan and keep calling 哥哥
Roaming: i try south but kena stop. Can feel got bread below. So only 3g for me
Rtm: think no ba. Like to try new petite and slim one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1