The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 12
Suarezgerrard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuarezgerrard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Please help bros!

Please send me a sample too. Would like to have a look at it before I start bidding.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
natasha92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can send me a sample too, and what is the highest bid so far?
Old 12-04-2014, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 17
yitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond repute

If can collect the videos n photos directly from her in person, my bid is S$500

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABSEA View Post
The person in the photos found out the existence of this thread, as she is a fellow samster as well. She is okay with it, her only request is for her identity not to be leaked out. she will contact the winning bidder directly.

as of now, eeryone received samples but no one has confirmed anything

Last edited by yitian10818; 12-04-2014 at 11:18 AM.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
Subaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of light

Sent me a sample and wat is the highest now
Old 12-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 13
ABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaru75 View Post
Sent me a sample and wat is the highest now
samples have been sent to those who have pm-ed me.
as of now, there's no confirmation of highest bid.

interested to see more? Show me some appreciation!
Old 12-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
shawn11sg is Cool - loads of Potential

can pm me sample pics....
Old 12-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
honeyclover is Cool - loads of Potential

i bid 2000 dollars.........want it by today
Old 12-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 17
poolbear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolbear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sample pls
Old 12-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 19
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

why no open bid system? how do we know for sure now is at what price?
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Old 12-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
megalink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymegalink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So keen on $700 for deal?
Old 12-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

interested, sample pls
Old 12-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrbonker2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all the bros here,

I am quite disappointed with my deal with this ABSEA.

1st) Samples are totally censored - You can't see the girl's face is pretty or ugly. He expected me to trust him on his judgement of beauty.

2nd) He gave me an email address [email protected] that belonged to another samster, Gentlejackman. He expected me to transfer the money first and email to someone else to get my files ? So if Gentlejackman is not his clone then why he can access to someone's email ?

Refer this for evidence:
http://sammyboy.online/showthread....#p ost8801816

3rd) He told me he got no contact number at all. Said run away from loansharks lah, no Singapore number... He expected me to trust him again.

$1000 to buy something that I can't check good or not, to trust someone that I never meet before and cannot even contact him at all and email to an email address that belongs to someone else?!

THIS IS DAMN RIDICULOUS of all!

I hope no one gets scammed at all. Who knows the girl he claimed to be Samster also another clone of him as well.

I guess he is must be heavily in debts now that he decided to cheat all the bros money and put the blame on his friend or clone GentleJackman ...... I find this too bastard already.

If any one of you decided to believe him and wishes to zap me, I got nothing to say.

I am sharing all these out as I do not wish any of our bros to get scammed.

Not that I can't afford $1k, just that I find this way of scamming money to be very bad case.

$1k, I can spend it to get a decent top model to do nude and bed her at same time, but I decided to help ABSEA since he claimed so big his pics no one else has it and has urgent need of money.

oh well... this really spoil my mood for today. knn.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
bosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to all

Don't joke la bro. Everyone knows u just want to wank off to some free samples. In any case, not that u have paid the $1k, so what deal u have with bro ABSEA? Hahahaha. Don't make my toes laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbonker2014 View Post
To all the bros here,

I am quite disappointed with my deal with this ABSEA.

1st) Samples are totally censored - You can't see the girl's face is pretty or ugly. He expected me to trust him on his judgement of beauty.

2nd) He gave me an email address [email protected] that belonged to another samster, Gentlejackman. He expected me to transfer the money first and email to someone else to get my files ? So if Gentlejackman is not his clone then why he can access to someone's email ?

Refer this for evidence:
http://sammyboy.online/showthread....#p ost8801816

3rd) He told me he got no contact number at all. Said run away from loansharks lah, no Singapore number... He expected me to trust him again.

$1000 to buy something that I can't check good or not, to trust someone that I never meet before and cannot even contact him at all and email to an email address that belongs to someone else?!

THIS IS DAMN RIDICULOUS of all!

I hope no one gets scammed at all. Who knows the girl he claimed to be Samster also another clone of him as well.

I guess he is must be heavily in debts now that he decided to cheat all the bros money and put the blame on his friend or clone GentleJackman ...... I find this too bastard already.

If any one of you decided to believe him and wishes to zap me, I got nothing to say.

I am sharing all these out as I do not wish any of our bros to get scammed.

Not that I can't afford $1k, just that I find this way of scamming money to be very bad case.

$1k, I can spend it to get a decent top model to do nude and bed her at same time, but I decided to help ABSEA since he claimed so big his pics no one else has it and has urgent need of money.

oh well... this really spoil my mood for today. knn.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
xKYOx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sure fake one la bro.. auction is see you serious then sell meh.. not highest win meh?? aiya he sure tell the same to others and get the money... sure some photos kop from internet.
Old 13-04-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1432 / Power: 14
furyviper has much to be proud offuryviper has much to be proud offuryviper has much to be proud offuryviper has much to be proud offuryviper has much to be proud offuryviper has much to be proud offuryviper has much to be proud offuryviper has much to be proud offuryviper has much to be proud offuryviper has much to be proud of

Just curious, why dont get that $1k with the computer/phone (by selling it) he is using to get to sbf?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1