The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-05-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kiss918slut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=ayumi

Ayumi - Lust365

Look: Let be honest with it. She has a beautiful look.

Body: nice and fair

French: she does french

BJ: freaking good, PSE gaogao.

FJ: good cow girl, enjoy when she ride me fast. Got the momentum one plus her moaning super seductive.

She dont speak good english so use google translate.

Overall, a good bonk with a pretty lady.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
FR for Armmy (kinkithai)
Date : 04/05/2024
Damage : $130

Okt: Bro as usual quick respond and clear instructions.
Looks: 9/10 About 90% different from posted picture. Her looks will grow on you.
Body: 8/10 Slim and curvy body with big natural boobs and her nipples so right for sucking.
Boobs: 9/10 C cup natural… she massage me with her boobs during shower and also slap my face with her big boobs. Hover her nipples above my mouth and let me suck like a baby.
BBBJ: Started catbath and Frenching with good technique and can really suck you long long. Had to stop her else will cum.
FJ : 9/10 Caps on as she slowly insert my rod into her, can feel the tightness of her pussy contracting and wrapping around my rod. Feels damn good. Cowgirl is great as she knows how to ride to give both me and her a good sensational feeling. As she moves her hips up & down, she comes down to French me and suck on my nips. Sibei song…
Clean up and she started rubbing her boobs and nips on me. Hover her nips above my face, asking me to suck on it. She cathbath and lick me all over and suck my rod and balls. Nice feeling. Can see those boobs swinging up and down as she rode me and also take my hands to rub her boobs and nips. What a sight.
Had to change to missionary and started pumping Armmy deep and fast. Her big boobs were swinging wildly while I bang her hard and fast. I went down on her and nibble her earlobes and she whisper, “don’t stop, faster… “ She somehow tighten her pussy grip on my rod and I told her I’m cumming… Damn. Help to clean up and took a quick shower together again. Rest and after she clean me up we lay on bed and chatted. She wanted to massage me but I declined and just hug her next to me on the bed.
RTF: I was surprised as she can speak Chinese and her English is also not bad. No problem communicating at all. Her attitude and service is really good. Can take hard and deep pounding and no black face at all. Will plan return session as she is damn solid session. She’s a gem considered all the inflated prices of gals at other stables.
Write wrong. 90% same as picture.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Armmy (kinkithai)
Date : 04/05/2024
Damage : $130

Okt: Bro as usual quick respond and clear instructions.
Looks: 9/10 About 90% SAME from posted picture. Her looks will grow on you.
Body: 8/10 Slim and curvy body with big natural boobs and her nipples so right for sucking.
Boobs: 9/10 C cup natural… she massage me with her boobs during shower and also slap my face with her big boobs. Hover her nipples above my mouth and let me suck like a baby.
BBBJ: Started catbath and Frenching with good technique and can really suck you long long. Had to stop her else will cum.
FJ : 9/10 Caps on as she slowly insert my rod into her, can feel the tightness of her pussy contracting and wrapping around my rod. Feels damn good. Cowgirl is great as she knows how to ride to give both me and her a good sensational feeling. As she moves her hips up & down, she comes down to French me and suck on my nips. Sibei song…
Clean up and she started rubbing her boobs and nips on me. Hover her nips above my face, asking me to suck on it. She cathbath and lick me all over and suck my rod and balls. Nice feeling. Can see those boobs swinging up and down as she rode me and also take my hands to rub her boobs and nips. What a sight.
Had to change to missionary and started pumping Armmy deep and fast. Her big boobs were swinging wildly while I bang her hard and fast. I went down on her and nibble her earlobes and she whisper, “don’t stop, faster… “ She somehow tighten her pussy grip on my rod and I told her I’m cumming… Damn. Help to clean up and took a quick shower together again. Rest and after she clean me up we lay on bed and chatted. She wanted to massage me but I declined and just hug her next to me on the bed.
RTF: I was surprised as she can speak Chinese and her English is also not bad. No problem communicating at all. Her attitude and service is really good. Can take hard and deep pounding and no black face at all. Will plan return session as she is damn solid session. She’s a gem considered all the inflated prices of gals at other stables.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lubyloob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Amelia from Seduction

OKT: 9 Clear in instructions, easy to communicate, fantastic room & clean towels.

Looks: 8.5 Very pretty lady, wysiwyg.
Boobs: 9 natural C
Body: 8.5 fleshy at the right spot
BBBJ: 9 Quite hardworking, strong suction.
French: 9 Shy Shy type but she won't avoid you
GFE: 9 after first round, she will lie beside you and await round 2, good attitude
FJ: 9.5 Accommodating to position changes; she is pretty tight and skilful.
RTF: yes
Old 06-05-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
Swinger0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySwinger0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Pepper
Club Friday
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=984211

Location - good location, convenient as it was nearby my workplace

Looks wise got high similarity to photos posted, make effort to put on make up. Slutty young girl vibe, overtime I llstare at her she's even prettier than her photos.

Body got tight meat at the right place, not model type body with curvy round ass good for doggy. Enjoyed grabbing those ass and zhuting those tits.

French is on the menu with passionate kiss to tongue fighting type. Can make you horny just by her kiss and balls grabbing. Then she on her knees, licked my balls probably for 10 minutes, then caps on my fully hardened rod.

FJ is definetely no ky needed, natural wet. Enjoy her moaning and the horny expression when she riding me, flexible to all requested position. Pump her hard in doggy style till i cum. She said yes harder harder, damn.

Attitude is good, no use of handphone and attentive to me, will cuddle with me and not rush me out. It's not like fuck n go type, but still have chance to relax.

RTF - plans to go for 90 minutes session with her the next session
Old 06-05-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
JackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Jewel of Terminal21

Quick FR for Jewel as I think she deserves one.

Photos on the website are accurate. Pretty looking lady, quite tall not the petite one, curvy in all the right places. Her tits are a nice large D cup with no sag, nice prominent brown nipples that are sensitive to touch. It is a pure pleasure to fondle with her tits and as long as you do it gently she enjoys it.

Service wise is damn good. She is fluent in french, doesn't mind to exchange saliva and give tongue fight, making me so damn horny. Did several position for Bj, sitting down - standing - laying down all she give different feel each time. Spent her time licking the balls as I moan the loudest when she did that.

Very open to FJ in most positions. Personally, doggie and standing doggie were really good as her curvy yet perky ass made these positions extra enjoyable. I had 2 shots in less than the 90 minutes and left wanting more but my cock don't have any energy left.

Those bros interested in her pictures should not hesitate to try. Especially if you're into big tits with a very horny girl. Do treat her nicely and I believe you will have a great session.

Thanks bro Kim, very prompt in response and booking quickly confirmed.

Old 06-05-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2156 / Power: 20
tomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond repute

Posting on a recent visit..

OKT : milk Lovers
Girl name : kissy
Looks : 10 (my kind of look)
Body : 9 small petite syt
BBBJ : 9 great.. no teeth
FJ : 9
GFE : 10 .. really attentive and cuddle with you
RTF.. seriously can consider

no rush, and could tell she also enjoy the time together. smiley throughout and enjoyed a few laughs together too..

overall.. its a really nice session, enjoyed my time with her. thanks to operator for hassle-free arrangement and bringing such gems to sg! 👍
Old 06-05-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
P11111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyP11111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Tata from Club Friday

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=983768

Looks: 9/10 im very attracted to her. Her hair, facial features and smiles. To me it’s she's the real definition of a beauty.

Body: 10/10 height is perfect to me. Not short not tall. Toned body as well and not too skin and bone.

Boobs: 7.5/10 natural B, may not suitable for boobs lovers

Bbbj: 9/10 decent can DT and gag. My balls didn’t get away from her licking. Give me straight 10 mins bj, no rest, felt so high I need to breather before proceeding to main action

Fingering: 9/10 insert my 2 fingers deep inside, very warm and wet

Fj: 8.5/10 naughty and cheeky. Lots of caresses and kisses in between, she knows my neck is sensitive, keep licking those I couldn't tahan for long

Gfe: 9/10 she is fun to be with, one of the best FL companion imo

Old 06-05-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zaviercis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Leaked?? means creampie?
or You raw her without her knowing?
No, she let us raw bro. look at the previous post by Nospecti.

Main point is she doesn't even look like her photos, she look like a haggard aunty, blows < 5 minutes.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dryadspirit is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Posh -GX
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=984093&highlight=

Face: Face features quite accurate and looks pretty imo she is also leaning on the fair side.

Body: More on the slim side which is good.

Boobies: Nice boobs around B+ ~ C

BBBJ: She help me revive my 2IC after a long day and gave me a good blow.

Fj: Able to take a good bang, fuck her for damn long and no complains.. even ask me why I cum so fast.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dongsmasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Suzy from Lust365. As always, reliable okt with a classy venue.

Looks: judge for yourself. Boobs are perfect, nice ass.

Bbbj: she went straight for this. She knows how to use her hands to stimulate you. She licks and sucks everywhere, and before I knew it, she auto DT, multiple times! Made really sexy moans throughout. She will stop and give you a catbath, and continue again. Love how she keeps alternating. Did it for ten minutes before I got horny and had to as her to cap on.

FJ: nice and tight. She rode and really rode me. Good grinding skills. Good stereo and will grab you tightly. Made her jerk a few times and she clearly made it looks like she was enjoying it! Willing to do whatever position I asked, but she had stamina to be on top for quite a while.

Gfe: I didn't initiate frenching, but she kissed me a lot everywhere, besides the lips. Her hands will draw circle around various parts of your body while chatting.

Rtf: wants to try other gem.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
nirehog91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=984627

FR for Mimi

Booking was very smooth with OKT.

Siaya. She is really pretty and is able to have a conversation in English. Makes you feel comfortable. She is also quite tall.

She kisses with lots of tongue involved. And it can go on for a while.

Action started in the shower with kissing and B2B soaping.

Her BBBJ is out of the world. A lot of DT action.

FJ is wonderful too. Accommodating to any position. Like making love to your lover, plenty of lips locking.

Overall it was a great session at a very affordable price. If i had to put a number, she s definitely a 10/10 in my books. Will try to RTF before she goes.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

FR for Mia from Seduction

OKT very fast reply and gave clear instructions.

Looks: 8.5/10 Her bubbly character is what attracts me most. Looks pretty too.
Shower: 9/10 Pays attention to take care of cleaning the body and attacked with BBBJ once she is sure that you are cleaned
Body: 9/10 Slim with curves. Dangerous curves.
Boobs: 8/10 soft natural Bs.
BBBJ: 10/10 Slurpy with nice pressure using tongue.
Frenching: 9/10 Commando style frenching!
Painting: trimmed wet pussy
FJ: 9.5/10 Tight. 1st shot was over in minutes. Went on with a massage and tease before 2nd round. Ended with missionary.
GFE: 10/10 very service oriented.
RTF: Yes
Old 06-05-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nomurega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chanel - Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=984748

Key highlight for me was that she can speak Chinese v fluently for bros who like being able to communicate; not common.

Looks - 9.5/10 (Basically exactly the 5th/6th photo in thread)
Body - 9/10 (Petite, skinny, normal boobs)
Catbath - 9/10 (Slow and sensual, licked all around the area before BBBJ)
BBBJ - 8.5/10 (Technique was ok; bonus for bros who want CIM + Swallow though I didn't go for it myself)
FJ - 9/10 (Good stamina while she was on top)
French - 9/10 (Yes, proactive with it)
GFE - 9/10 (Good attitude, no complaints. Will cuddle with you when done)

OKT - 10/10 Prompt replies, location central and easy to locate
Old 06-05-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
xanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wubo View Post

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=979309

May from flirtygirls

Had a great session with this young syt for a full 60mins non stop turbo fucking session

Her attitude was good plus her body and looks is superb

20 years old only with full of energy to ride me on top and also suck my cock dry till last drop all into her mouth

The view of her let me doggy is premium which I piak piak her till all her moan plus piak sound mixture hear already ego damn up

Thanks Bro fg for recommmaded me this lady
Left the room happily, session was awesome. Adorable gem that willing to serve. Thanks okt for the smooth arrangement and promo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1