The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-07-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
Hey so I got around to trying to follow what JavaBeans did. Hope you guys can give feedback if there's anything to improve on.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=784210

I know a lot of MLs with FRs are missing(because i need to look back more than 50 pages :P) If there's any you feel i should include please PM me, especially those you think are popular or frequent requests for FRs come up.
Wow great effort man. Hopefully the thread can grow well
Old 31-07-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

This kind no massage or little bit of massage and straight skip to sexual service are just fl loh, whores masquerading as massage ladies and i feel that those ladies who skip massage shouldn't qualify or be referred to as a massage lady.

When i see bros paying $100 for hj by a old well used whore.... i feel they are over paying big time and are just too naive. Sex workers take advantage of men's naivety and laid back attitude all the time. Most will just cut corners in their service, ask for little gifts or favours, stuff like that. But there are also the ruthless types that will cheat all your money. Im sure we all heard of guys giving away part of or all their life savings to sex workers, and then regretting later when this sex workers find out there is no money left to cheat and start ignoring them.

So be more alert and ask urself, are you really willing to pay $100 for a $20 common item? The answer is most probably No. For me, Im not even willing to shoot out my sperm when this kind of well used.... can be fucked by any guy for money...whore handjob me. Because men lose abit of vitality each time they cum and the value of receiving a whore's hj is not even worth the vitality i spent from shooting out sperm.

Now lets talk about ladies like zoya. For zoya she is Not a sex worker, To me the value of her body is higher, worth more then a whore. When zoya hand job me, i feel that it is worth the value of shooting out my sperm into her hands

As for who qualify to be a whore its very simple, its all in their mind, how they think and look at life. When they just start maybe there is still hope for them to turn back but after afew years in this line they already become old whores fucked by hundreds of men.......even worse is they can be fucked by any man for a small amount of money affordable to the masses. even More worse is the mental and emotional changes that transform them inside. By now they are already so used to selling their body for $ that you can put a cheap price to almost everything their body can offer. A sex worker is not a normal lady, she is far different and very much changed by the nature of her work.

So when i see bros paying $100 for a hand job by a old whore i feel they are really silly. This bros do not know how to differentiate between a whore and a normal girl!!!

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 31-07-2020 at 05:40 PM.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Sian...... like that I can safely take her out of my to do list liao....
Same here
Old 31-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
Hey so I got around to trying to follow what JavaBeans did. Hope you guys can give feedback if there's anything to improve on.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=784210

I know a lot of MLs with FRs are missing(because i need to look back more than 50 pages :P) If there's any you feel i should include please PM me, especially those you think are popular or frequent requests for FRs come up.
Appreciate the effort and the commitment. Upped your points - Not that I have any idea what one can do with them
Old 31-07-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
Gonna post all my backlogged MRs to share here as i was lazy in posting

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/ - Xiner

Location - 9/10 very central and convenient
Looks - 7.5/10 grow on you
Boobs - 8.5/10 nice pillows but didn't get to play much with them
Massage - 8/10 quite hardworking but got areas to improve
Sensual - 9/10 she really good at this
BBBJ - 9.5/10 she will eat your lil bro with gusto after giving you a good AR and licking your balls like they covered in honey and take your cum like a champ
RTM - maybe after trying out others or craving for a good bbbj lo
Thank you for the FR, Xiner will be my next target in coming weeks
Old 31-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph91 View Post
any FR on xiao wan zi guys
Catch her b4 she leave.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

I wanna know too. Planning to book her next week.

That face, tits and ass would be an awesome combi if she is into anal. I will be so hard 😝
what you mean? she only massage where got AJ or fj
Old 31-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Book slg eva from BV/HV, ended up multiple customers booking, kena a viet lady fast furious 30 min left, dmg 130

Avoid this landmine
Old 31-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.online/lucky-massage/

Anyone tried her before? her video made me laugh , funnier than "Happy"'s fish swimming video.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
what you mean? she only massage where got AJ or fj
She does provide FJ too, at 150, AJ i don't know.
Old 31-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thats $250 total for fj???
Old 31-07-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Thats $250 total for fj???
$150 all in.
Old 31-07-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

If she provide bbbj, ar, companionship for 1hour can be considered like geylang cat150
Old 31-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

Can anyone share Who has the best massage now that mango no longer arnd?
Old 31-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.info/melody-ma...lth-treatment/

any bro tried her jg and massage svc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1