The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
pchan0188 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I've been just a quiet reader on this forum for some time. This will be my first time to post here. I just want to share my experience with Qing Chuan (SLG) to warn every bros here, since they deleted my comment in SLG. Of all the 7 MLs I tried, she is the worst. I would give MR to her as honest and unbiased as possible.

Face: 7 dont expect much, all the comments for her in SLG are exaggerated, imo
Body: 4 not my type, skin not so nice, chassis too big for me (she's tall for a lady)
Boobs: 5 if you are chubby like me, touching your own manboobs even feels better 🤣
I dont know but something doesnt feel right with her boobies. Really far from the soft smooth ones on other MLs. Try her and you'll get what I mean.
Massage: 8 (for the first 5mins, you'll know she knows how to massage), 1/10 after 5mins,just tap-tap with one hand and some soft pinching
Service: 4 because of her attitude and really bad massage, I hardly get aroused by her, you'll need to imagine your previous fave MLs or your pretty ex-gfs. She is like a 7-year old girl in a big package, she's like someone who is forced to do some chores while trying to control her tantrums but you can see it obvious on her face. Her english is above average PRC ML, thats the only plus point.

Would recommend her? NO. Not worth it. Most ML just 110. This lady even charge 10 higher 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Highly recommend: An Xin (SLG) pretty, best boobs imo. Service is topnotch as well.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchan0188 View Post
I've been just a quiet reader on this forum for some time. This will be my first time to post here. I just want to share my experience with Qing Chuan (SLG) to warn every bros here, since they deleted my comment in SLG. Of all the 7 MLs I tried, she is the worst. I would give MR to her as honest and unbiased as possible.

Face: 7 dont expect much, all the comments for her in SLG are exaggerated, imo
Body: 4 not my type, skin not so nice, chassis too big for me (she's tall for a lady)
Boobs: 5 if you are chubby like me, touching your own manboobs even feels better 🤣
I dont know but something doesnt feel right with her boobies. Really far from the soft smooth ones on other MLs. Try her and you'll get what I mean.
Massage: 8 (for the first 5mins, you'll know she knows how to massage), 1/10 after 5mins,just tap-tap with one hand and some soft pinching
Service: 4 because of her attitude and really bad massage, I hardly get aroused by her, you'll need to imagine your previous fave MLs or your pretty ex-gfs. She is like a 7-year old girl in a big package, she's like someone who is forced to do some chores while trying to control her tantrums but you can see it obvious on her face. Her english is above average PRC ML, thats the only plus point.

Would recommend her? NO. Not worth it. Most ML just 110. This lady even charge 10 higher 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Highly recommend: An Xin (SLG) pretty, best boobs imo. Service is topnotch as well.
Thanks for the caution, had my hesitation earlier when there were a few negative FR on Qing Chuan.

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-xin-massage/
Is this the an xin you are referring to? She looks flat chested from the photos....
Old 24-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Thanks for the caution, had my hesitation earlier when there were a few negative FR on Qing Chuan.

Is this the an xin you are referring to? She looks flat chested from the photos....
Boob is perfect B for me haha

My MR: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.p...=#post20266453
Old 24-10-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Guess in circumstances where the sensual and physical bits are lacking, they need to differentiate with their attitude. That's perhaps what differentiates the Xiaoyus from the Qingchuans.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Guess in circumstances where the sensual and physical bits are lacking, they need to differentiate with their attitude. That's perhaps what differentiates the Xiaoyus from the Qingchuans.
I cannot book xiaoyu since day1 haha
Never reply my message and I just move on
Old 24-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
pchan0188 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post

Yes, that's her. She's not flat, but not the big bouncy type. Just right. Her nips are very attractive, she doesnt like them to be caressed though. Massage skills are great, she makes sure you get the full 1hour. I released around 40min mark, but she still offered to massage my head and neck for 10+ mins after I took bath. I am not a chinese speaker, but she tries her best to communicate to me.

*** I have to mention, Anran. ❤ One of the prettiest, and smoothest fairest skin. If she's like maybe 5years younger, definitely would be a 10.
Old 24-10-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This I totally agree. MLs I reckon should excel in, minimum at least two of these qualities for me to consider good:-
1. Looks
2. Body
3. Service (sensual)
4. Attitude (plus conversation)

So if no looks , then the other qualities must excel. Then I will like. Take XE for instance, not really a looker but she is flawless in all the other departments. So i see her so so often. QT only 1 and 2 so rtm a few times, then dropped her. An Ran only number 1, so never rtm.

My past favourites, like Aila was 1, 2 and 4. OG Angel was 1, 2, 3 and 4!! Hahaha
Old 24-10-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely.

I just simplfy things even further haha, just 2 criteria: overall physical + attitude.

I must admit that for a number of semi-landmines I met previously, I tempered my FRs by a bit as their good attitude just couldn't make me dislike them.

So for those who are just 6-7 in the physical realm and their attitude is lacking, they're only setting themselves up for failure.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 24-10-2020 at 01:26 PM.
Old 24-10-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchan0188 View Post
Read your FR again and this caught my attention this time round. To be fair, did you misread her advertised height as 1.6m rather than 1.7m before going into the session?
Old 24-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
Mui Mui from HC (likely tio raid liao with Cheryl)
Xiao Qing (SLG)

ya. i seriously need to hone my skills....
Wait which Cheryl? The one who stays with Miu Miu???
Old 24-10-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

If no one here try her before, looks like I will have to take a risk and commando liao...

https://sglonelyguys.online/ci-ci-massage/

Last edited by goodgame; 24-10-2020 at 03:17 PM.
Old 24-10-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Great, so long you know clearly what you want la. Anyway honestly conversational skills can't be taught, many bros have given you idea on what to start, but personally i feel starting is the easy part, is how you are able to CONTINUE based on whatever she reply that determines if the chat can stay alive. Practice makes perfect, and if really ML is the only female species you have chance to practise, i recommend MuMu.

https://sglonelyguys.online/mu-mu-massage/
For the record I not her okt/regular, only ever visited her once. ...
Agree she went by the moniker Ah Sa before and she also had a pet poodle that ran around in her previous apartment. Safe bet as the brother points out in terms of service and getting what is advertised.
Old 24-10-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 5
Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!

Anyone tried angel yet?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-angel/
Old 24-10-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
If no one here try her before, looks like I will have to take a risk and commando liao...

https://sglonelyguys.online/ci-ci-massage/
Hi bro, she’s a no go. Don’t waste your money. I reckon you have to add at least 10 years to her listed age. Her mask is on the whole time but I think that might be a blessing in disguise as I probably won’t be able to get off if she had her mask off. Everything else is average at best.
Old 24-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shistlesmek View Post
Haven’t tried her as she mentioned that she’s operating out of a shop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1