The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 07-06-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Question Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
A ML told me she kena forced raw by a client recently. Said he removed the cap halfway while doggy and when she found out, wanted to stop but was kind of kena push on the small massage bed n continued to raw. She was watery eye when talking to me. I wonder which bastard is it. If the girl don’t want or not ready to raw with you, just look for others. If so keen to raw this girl, then offer her more money or build some relationship by visiting many times lah. Damn loser.

Pity the girl. But now i wait for her medical check again before going to find her. I told her to just report police. But she scare this scare that. Well, that bastard got lucky.
Very common tactic...hahaha
Old 07-06-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Horny194 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Am looking for summer from mod wellness. Please pm
If you’ve her contact.
Old 07-06-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A ML told me she kena forced raw by a client recently. Said he removed the cap halfway while doggy and when she found out, wanted to stop but was kind of kena push on the small massage bed n continued to raw. She was watery eye when talking to me. I wonder which bastard is it. If the girl don’t want or not ready to raw with you, just look for others. If so keen to raw this girl, then offer her more money or build some relationship by visiting many times lah. Damn loser.

Pity the girl. But now i wait for her medical check again before going to find her. I told her to just report police. But she scare this scare that. Well, that bastard got lucky.
Stealthing is a serious offence.
Old 07-06-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Hi bro, $1500 for FJ??
Either you must be very rich , or the ML under super model category..
My regular ML charge me $200 for Raw and CIP.
Anyway YMMV..
I do not have the money la..wahahha

is this ML famous for not taking up FJ, so i thought, let me tempt her. Wah $1500 still do not want..knn
Old 08-06-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

customers like this gives us chionging bros a bad reputation, the ML wont dare to go police either as she could well get into trouble for offering FJ, thats why this customer dare to do what he did since he feels he got the upperhand. pity this ML i think she was probably traumatized by this incident.
Old 09-06-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You may want to read this

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ges-penal-code

Stealthing is now a crime. Does not matter that she works as an ML, so long as he rawed her without permission he is liable.

Not sure how this will be enforced but the law has already been passed.
Old 09-06-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This type of things happen all the time especially when doing doggy as the girl cant see what the customer is doing till it is too late.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Kxxx's service much much better when one on one. During 3some, she a bit tensed up and not her usual self.
the 2 sisters share with kxxx what the customers are like... likes & dislikes... including raw... and the tricks they uses etc...

went down recently... big sis not around... small sis first day back but not keen on her... decided take kxxx... good fun with her... getting better...

chat when i leaving... she said her next customer is a difficult one... thought repeat customer but she say 1st time doing him... small sis told her all this... even tell her he like fj raw... meaning small sis high chance rawed this guy...
Old 10-06-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Not into raw but walan read the FRs of these balestier 2 sisters until make me gian to try.

Any senior bros mind sharing with me? Gam xia
Old 10-06-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Me too

.Can anyone with kind soul share contact for 2 sisters?
Old 10-06-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

--- deleted ---

Last edited by henry_ang10; 15-06-2021 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-06-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
In the early 2000, had a colleague who always go to JB during the weekend. He WAS single so every weekend go bluewave etc to f raw...

We always asked him why so commando to raw with ML and street chicken He said shiok without condom. But we did not try to dissuade him la becos he sounded so happy in what he WAS doing.

We still keep in contact thru watsapp group (a few former colleagues) after I left the company. Usually we update each. Then after a few years suddenly no more update from him liao.. He used to update us every month what he did in JB ... Then I was wondering why he suddenly disappear.

Last heard he RIP liao... we were speculating in the group that he kana AIDS.

So anyone reading this.. RAW is WAR... although there are medication for HIV but still, u need to pay for the medication, not cheap and the stigma associated with being a HIV patient.

Sorry to pour cold water.. Sometimes some bros here tell fantastic stories about how they raw with many MLs then give ppl an impression,
especially those new to the scene the feeling that
==> "hey, i go sammyboy read, so many bros raw so many MLs like sibei shiok and nothing happen to them leh, not even STDs !.. Very gian already... maybe i dun be scared go and try raw too"

abit dangerous i feel... so those new to the f scene, please remember RAW IS WAR!!!!
Really appreciate you bringing this back down to earth again.
Up u!
Old 10-06-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

-- deleted ---

Last edited by henry_ang10; 15-06-2021 at 10:06 AM.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

People who like to raw (like me) should get PreP to prevent hiv and raw with peace of mind

PreP can get at discounted rates in DSC
Old 10-06-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Getting their location is of no use, the 3 of them doesn't entertain walk-ins and always kept the doors locked. Strictly by appointment only.
sianz, they only do regulars biz arh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1