The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
i hope soon sia ...reeling from post-never-smell-vn-air syndrome sia ....some more the goods in sillypore now dropping in standards leh ....

u back in sillypore meh ....so how is our bro marrying your cousin in law ....got spare to intro or not ....

Bro,

u no need me to introduce la. With your command of Tieng Viet, you can attract any gal easily when you are there. YES... i have relocated back to Singapore.
Old 15-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

CLUB NOBLESE AT TRANG HANG DAO STREET , DISTRICT 1 (METRPOLE HOTEL)

i was at Club Noblese the other day with a few bros to experience the massage that i missed so much. Actually this massage has been around for some years liao, just that the owner changed hand recently and its now newly renovated and the boss is KOREAN now.

Situated at 2nd Floor of Metropole Hotel, i was greeted by 2 normal looking receptionist when i stepped in. `Body Massage' i said and was led into the changing room. Nothing special, changed and took a shower. After that proceeded to the much awaited massage.

I was led to room 35 when i waited for my gal. 5 mins later came a normal looking petite looking lady. Nothing fantastic about her looks, her body is also normal with cup A boobs. She talked to me in half fucked english but still alright. The massage was normal, then came the GOLDEN QUESTION. Yes i want massage brother. The skill was good and she allows autoromaing under her skirt and also fingering. Nice clean shaven pussy. Fantastic fingering and frenching. After some time, i cummed. Cleaned up and tipped her 300,000VND. She didn't indicate how much she wants.. just write as i wish. Nice attitude.

Name of Gal: Linh
Gal Number : 15
Totol Damage : 150,000VND (entrance fee) + 300,000VND (HJ)

Good lady with good attitude.
Old 15-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Hahahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Bro CPTMiller,

That lady is my wife's friend la.
Old 16-06-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

Saw from the papers the other day that Pham Ngu Lao got raided by Police and more than 150 gals and customers were arrested. That explains why fellow samster went to Sahara the other day at Midnight and the place was empty.
Old 16-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Samster

CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

This few days my contact in the senior military told me that the hanoi government will be on actions plan.
There will be more raid at the moment till July 05.
So all beware.

Foreign if get into trouble will need to pay them money or fine.
Dont argue with them.
If not communist will give you many problem.

Quote:
Saw from the papers the other day that Pham Ngu Lao got raided by Police and more than 150 gals and customers were arrested. That explains why fellow samster went to Sahara the other day at Midnight and the place was empty.
Old 16-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

Truth also.
Speaking their language will benefit.

Quote:
Bro,

u no need me to introduce la. With your command of Tieng Viet, you can attract any gal easily when you are there. YES... i have relocated back to Singapore.
Old 16-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller
This few days my contact in the senior military told me that the hanoi government will be on actions plan.
There will be more raid at the moment till July 05.
So all beware.

Foreign if get into trouble will need to pay them money or fine.
Dont argue with them.
If not communist will give you many problem.

Wah sa bro... you know senior military guy huh? good le. Next time must take care of Bro Euphoria and me le. How many years u in Vn liao Bro?
Old 16-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
i was at Club Noblese the other day ......
why u no report on the barber shop trip???
视线人浪中找你
Old 16-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Samster

I think my first step into Vietnam was 4 years ago.
By the way, knowing those military fellow will increase our entertainment
expenses only.

I am still quite new to Vietnam.
Maybe have to learn from you and Euphoria since you permanent station
there.

Quote:
Wah sa bro... you know senior military guy huh? good le. Next time must take care of Bro Euphoria and me le. How many years u in Vn liao Bro?
Old 17-06-2005, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
why u no report on the barber shop trip???

The barber shop (Hot Toc) was normal. its along Pham Ngu Lao Street and one can spot that shop easily as they have a number of sexily dressed gals in it. The normal washing of hair, cutting nails, digging ears. The gal will massage you and if you want, can roam a bit. Nothing spectacular
Old 18-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
The barber shop (Hot Toc) was normal. its along Pham Ngu Lao Street and one can spot that shop easily as they have a number of sexily dressed gals in it. The normal washing of hair, cutting nails, digging ears. The gal will massage you and if you want, can roam a bit. Nothing spectacular

I do know of some HOT TOC in HCM that provides special services like blow job. Its near to the ROUND ABOUT (HANG SAN) at District Binh Thanh. I cannot remember clearly the address but ask some taxi drivers, they will know. Blow Job at less than S$10.
Old 18-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
been there once but ended up being molested by a few gers though .....

most of the gers there quite chio sia ......

think there you need to know how to sian lah ...thats the way of the southern gers .... i remember once i was in a province up north and went to a decent massage place for massage ....... i went in 10mins before my friend but my friend's session ended way before me .....the ger was from saigon and was hugging me so tight and refuse to let me go back ...

so if u wan ...can try go the hoc toc shop later ...say about 9 cos they close at 10 and try your luck lor ......

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 18-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
been there once but ended up being molested by a few gers though .....

most of the gers there quite chio sia ......

think there you need to know how to sian lah ...thats the way of the southern gers .... i remember once i was in a province up north and went to a decent massage place for massage ....... i went in 10mins before my friend but my friend's session ended way before me .....the ger was from saigon and was hugging me so tight and refuse to let me go back ...

so if u wan ...can try go the hoc toc shop later ...say about 9 cos they close at 10 and try your luck lor ......

Lament,

What makes you think i do not know how to sian? Maybe you have not seen the quality of my wife yet huh.... In those hot toc, being molested is quite common la. I wasn't having the thinking of bringing the gal back to hotel, just letting the bros here know that if want action, this HOT TOC won't have much
Old 18-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

Bro SingViet I know you an expert in sian-ing after having saw the quality of your wife

Quote:
Lament,

What makes you think i do not know how to sian? Maybe you have not seen the quality of my wife yet huh.... In those hot toc, being molested is quite common la. I wasn't having the thinking of bringing the gal back to hotel, just letting the bros here know that if want action, this HOT TOC won't have much
Old 18-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000
Bro SingViet I know you an expert in sian-ing after having saw the quality of your wife

Bro happy000,

hahahha. Thanks for the compliments. I not expert and will not dare to proclaim as expert. To each their own taste and preference. Bro, when you going down to HCMC again?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread