The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-07-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
haha .. no idea. Her name was given to me as Adelene and I didn't ask for her name when I'm there.
Blue? If it is, it's Adele..

Can't believe our Ahh Boi can misspell her name haha..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-07-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Don't look nice...
Yup, especially her last 2 photos.. So far no FRs on her yet.. Rather stick with Coco first..

Old 25-07-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

COMMANDO FR ( DISCLAIMER : My experiences may differ from yours, do take it with a pinch of salt )

Rather MIXED review from me. Just sharing my experience to help fellow bros here have a better gauge on whether anot to try. ( This is my MASSAGE FR, I don't know if the FJ FR will be different )

Wanted to try 4n**2 site vietnam MLs for quite sometime, today got the chance to book "July" , (Idk if i can post the link here, do let me know if you want), tried a viet ML before (Yina / Shuyi) , reasonable experiences so thought give July a chance, photo is very pretty.

First, the location, is at mango/tina's area, (parking limited, far for footwalkers), but rather discreet. Apartment is very new, need her to personally come down to let you in, first look, she is stunning, extremely slim and slender, wear tank top, mini shorts with a oversized shirt, very very sexy. Her body is as slim as SongSong (Bros who booked her before in the past shld know how slim she is), When reached her room and she remove her mask, I was mesmerized her face is very pretty, can be some vietnam car model standard (im not kidding, you will definitely look back if she walk pass you). Age wise, 24, very young. Her photos on the site don't do any justice to her in real life, with her hair down and make up on, is no horse run

Massage wise was below average, gfe rather low, put oil while massage, within 10mins or so, flip over. She removed her top, her boobs are perfect, probably a B-C cup, natural and looks extremely delicious, sensual was not there, lube and straight play with my little bro, nipple licking alittle bit. Released and left. In and out probably another 30mins or so. (Just my luck with all these 30mins sessions), comparing her to Ice-cream, i will take her anytime, anyday.

Below are my PERSONAL preferences

Looks: 9/10 (Extremely beautiful, one of the prettiest ML i have met)
Location:7/10 (I dont really like that place, due to lack of parking spaces, need to be lucky to get one near, if not gotta walk a distance)

Body:9/10 (SongSong kind of slim, Hourglass figure)
Boobs: B-C
HJ:7.5/10 (Nth special)
Massage: 6/10 (Just pass)
Sensual: 0, no licking or touching my body etc
GFE: 7 (Rather cold, i try to make convos but only few words reply, maybe couldnt click well)

OVERALL experience: 6.5/10 (Her looks and figure carried this experience for me)

Will NOT Rtm, despite being a very beautiful model like lady, the service given and price point makes it not worth. Will only RTM if i want to try her FJ svc (Need to book directly with her Okt, can pm me if you want to find out more) For the money, i could have a better time with Carrie or Coco. But she is definitely my top tier in terms of figure and looks. Bros who have spare cash and want a beautiful model like lady to HJ you, can try. Bros who are looking for good svc, sensual and playability, do not book, you will be disappointed.

Add the wechat number you see and look at the "Moments", the extremely pretty girl dancing sexily in her panties is her. Like i said, the photo on her profile don't do justice to how stunning she looks with her hair down. Do PM me if you need more info. If you find it useful, do share the love by upping my points in case people start to zap me again and accusing me as a OKT

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 25-07-2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old 25-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Will NOT Rtm, despite being a very beautiful model like lady, the service given and price point makes it not worth. Will only RTM if i want to try her FJ svc (Need to book directly with her Okt, can pm me if you want to find out more) For the money, i could have a better time with Carrie or Coco. But she is definitely my top tier in terms of figure and looks. Bros who have spare cash and want a beautiful model like lady to HJ you, can try. Bros who are looking for good svc, sensual and playability, do not book, you will be disappointed.
Same lady?

http://sgbeautycastle.net/mina-viet-chio-babe-msg-hj/

How come must go through her OKT for full service?

Old 25-07-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
haha .. no idea. Her name was given to me as Adelene and I didn't ask for her name when I'm there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Yea yes, it’s Adele. My bui bui thumb and 老花眼 don’t work well with phone. Hahaha

Lucky tho, he more or less enjoy it, else later I jialut jialut. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 25-07-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It's her all right.

I can only remember focusing on her chest rather than face during cowgirl position...
Old 25-07-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
It's her all right.

I can only remember focusing on her chest rather than face during cowgirl position...
Adele got many fans and regulars hor..

Dun pray pray..

Old 25-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Johntan787887 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably because the 热门 too difficult to book
Old 25-07-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Johntan787887 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will rate her as good
Old 25-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Same lady?

http://sgbeautycastle.net/mina-viet-chio-babe-msg-hj/

How come must go through her OKT for full service?
Nope bro, she's way prettier than this Mina haha.

I don't know, when i tried to ask her directly in the room for FJ, she was like oh no no sorry don't offer etc, then end already i texted OKT to double confirm how come she don't offer fj, the okt say she will only do FJ if the okt tell her, abit weird la but wasted haha, because i didn't want to book FJ without seeing the person yet, scared is landmine then waste more $. The wechat ID you see on the site is the OKT's one.

I would even go on to say, with her looks and figure she can even be in dome 3 vp's list of girls
Old 25-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Yea yes, it’s Adele. My bui bui thumb and 老花眼 don’t work well with phone. Hahaha

Lucky tho, he more or less enjoy it, else later I jialut jialut. Lol
Ok lah hard not to like Adele.. But damn I missed her while she was operating at shop lol..

BTW the Yi Yi de-listed.. No idea why..

Old 25-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope bro, she's way prettier than this Mina haha.

I don't know, when i tried to ask her directly in the room for FJ, she was like oh no no sorry don't offer etc, then end already i texted OKT to double confirm how come she don't offer fj, the okt say she will only do FJ if the okt tell her, abit weird la but wasted haha, because i didn't want to book FJ without seeing the person yet, scared is landmine then waste more $. The wechat ID you see on the site is the OKT's one.

I would even go on to say, with her looks and figure she can even be in dome 3 vp's list of girls
Full service $170 right?

Woah this July will be on my bonking radar next..

But judging from your FR, I don't have high hopes she'd be a good bonk lol..

Old 25-07-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Full service $170 right?

Woah this July will be on my bonking radar next..

But judging from your FR, I don't have high hopes she'd be a good bonk lol..
No leh, $200 haha. The rest of these Viet ladies are +$50 for fj, but hers is +$80. , but if i got spare cash or i strike 4d or what then i'll go bonk her

Yup, try not to have high hopes on the bonk, treat it as, bonking a super slim pretty lady and go, (Bonk and go kind) .GFE wise depends if you can click with her
Old 25-07-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
No leh, $200 haha. The rest of these Viet ladies are +$50 for fj, but hers is +$80. , but if i got spare cash or i strike 4d or what then i'll go bonk her

Yup, try not to have high hopes on the bonk, treat it as, bonking a super slim pretty lady and go, (Bonk and go kind) .GFE wise depends if you can click with her
So to clarify, she’s the lady wearing a black top and gyrating sexily in her panties?

YUM YUM..

Old 25-07-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok lah hard not to like Adele.. But damn I missed her while she was operating at shop lol..

BTW the Yi Yi de-listed.. No idea why..
Edited her name and list. Damn.... still so Long. Think before I finish all RTC liao

To do list
1) An Qi - very recommended for sensual
2) SODA - finally managed to get her contact thanks to a kind bro here. You know who u are.
3) Zoya - highly recommended for her body and massage
4) Bella - pretty and quite a number of positive FR
5) Aimee - pretty syt with many positive MR
6) Coco - Many many positive MR. must try!
7) the rest I have to remove else..........

RTM list
1) Xuer Nat - both under the undisputed service
2) TT - maybe going back soon
3) Violet - maybe 1 more visit b4 she rtc. Seems too routine after a while.
4) Carrie - very good service
5) Adele - Local chiobu, to maintain contact
6) Tina - If possible.....
7) My plan B - in a MP, Low customer base, use in case of emergency. But need to maintain contact

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1