The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GodOfWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Contracted Genital Warts

Hi Bros,

Before i began, here's my sexual history. Had protected commercial sex twice. Had unprotected ONS twice. All these were more than 5 years ago. Ever since then, the most sexual thing i had was commercial handjobs. Married in 2013. Did test for HIV before i got married and it was negative. 6months ago was the last time i had a handjob performed.

Last Wednesday, i noticed some black spots on my penis shaft. Decided to went to Men's clinic to have it checked. Doctor said that it was genital warts. He scraped off the warts with a blade and send it out for lab testing. Also, he gave me HPV vaccinations and take a urine and blood test. Results will be out next week.

I read that contracting genital warts from handjobs is relatively low. Could i gotten my warts from 5 years ago and it stayed dormant all this while? I read online that genital warts is not curable but is treatable and will go away eventually. However as i checked my penis, the location of the warts which the doctor scraped off has healed up nicely. Its barely noticeable. Could the doctor misdiagnosed my genital warts?

I took the courage and informed my wife. As you all can understand, she was heart-broken. I've crushed her heart. I never told her of my sex life before. I totally regret my actions. I've been unable to sleep and continue with my normal life. I'm worried that i've infected her as well.

Needs support and words of encouragement from you guys. I'm feeling so low now, please no hurtful comments. Any chance that the results of the lab test, blood and urine test all give a negative results and i'm not actually infected with genital warts.
Old 13-11-2016, 01:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Contracted Genital Warts

1. HPV infections are passed via skin to skin contact so condoms don't offer much protection. You could therefore have caught the virus either from protected commercial sex or unprotected ONS.

2. The latent period for HPV can be weeks, months or years. It varies widely from person to person.

3. It is quite possible that you caught it from your wife.

Read this article to allay your fears and guilt.

http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/stds...v-myths-facts/

HPV, like HSV, is no big deal. Most sexually active people have both infections without even knowing it because the majority have no symptoms whatsoever.
Quote:
Needs support and words of encouragement from you guys. I'm feeling so low now, please no hurtful comments. Any chance that the results of the lab test, blood and urine test all give a negative results and i'm not actually infected with genital warts.
The blood and urine tests are to check for other STDs not HPV. There is no HPV test for men. I'm not sure what sort of test is going to be done on the tissue scrapings. It could be looking for abnormal cells. Dr Tan would be in a better position to clarify.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-11-2016, 01:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Myth: An HPV diagnosis means someone has cheated.

This myth has been responsible for a great deal of anger, confusion, and heartache. It has led many people to tragically wrong conclusions because it fails to take into account one of the most mysterious aspects of genital HPV: its ability to lie latent.

The virus can remain in the body for weeks, years, or even a lifetime, giving no sign of its presence. Or a genital HPV infection may produce warts, lesions, or cervical abnormalities after a latent period of months or even years.

As mentioned above, most people who are infected with genital HPV never know it; their virus does not call attention to itself in any way. In most cases, a person is diagnosed with HPV only because some troubling symptom drove him or her to a health care professional, or some abnormality was revealed in the course of a routine exam.

But although careful examination can identify genital HPV infection, and laboratory tests may even narrow down the identification to a specific type among the two dozen or so that inhabit the genital tract, there is simply no way to find out how long a particular infection has been in place, or to trace it back to a particular partner.

In a monogamous relationship, therefore, just as in an affair or even in an interval of no sexual relationships at all, an HPV diagnosis means only that the person contracted an HPV infection at some point in his or her life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-11-2016, 01:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Myth: If I've always used condoms, I'm not at risk for HPV.

Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Used correctly, condoms are very effective against STIs such as gonorrhea and HIV that are spread through bodily fluids.

However, they are likely to be less protective against STIs that spread through skin-to-skin contact, such as HPV and herpes.

The reason is simply that condoms do not cover the entire genital area of either sex. They leave the vulva, anus, perineal area, base of the penis, and scrotum uncovered, and contact between these areas can transmit HPV.

That is not to say condoms are useless. In fact, studies have shown condom use can lower the risk of acquiring HPV infection and reduce the risk of HPV-related diseases, as well as help prevent other STs and unintended pregnancy.

For these reasons, condoms should play an important part in any new or non-monogamous sexual relationship.

Old 13-11-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't going to add on what boss said, but I think two points from this CDC web article are important to call to your attention:

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). HPV is a different virus than HIV and HSV (herpes). HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women get it at some point in their lives. There are many different types of HPV. Some types can cause health problems including genital warts and cancers. But there are vaccines that can stop these health problems from happening.

Get screened for cervical cancer. Routine screening for women aged 21 to 65 years old can prevent cervical cancer.

All the best
Old 13-11-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
1. HPV infections are passed via skin to skin contact so condoms don't offer much protection.
Never knew this actually boss, always thought otherwise actually
Old 14-11-2016, 04:03 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

for all you know, you could have got it from your wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
Hi Bros,

Before i began, here's my sexual history. Had protected commercial sex twice. Had unprotected ONS twice. All these were more than 5 years ago.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-11-2016, 04:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Yes that was my point 3.

Old 14-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Agreed with Big Sexy, TS can you confirm that your wife have not done any of these below with another man before she is in a relationship with you:

1) BBJ
2) BJ
3) HJ
4) FJ with condom
5) FJ without condom

If she has done any of the above, then she might be the one who has passed the infection to you.

My humble suggestion to you, maybe you want to bring your wife to see your family doctor and get the doctor to talk to both of you and explained the nature of this infection. Experience talk
Old 14-11-2016, 05:39 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the thought is just scary..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yes that was my point 3.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GodOfWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I doubt so i got it from my wife. Her family and herself are those pious type. Anyways I took the courage to inform both our families regarding this situation. It was terrible but at the same time relief as i dont have to hide and go through all this alone.

Bringing my wife for check up tomorrow. Hopefully can get my lab result tomorrow as well. Additionally, the places where the doctor scraped off the warts on my penis shaft has healed up. No marks no trace whatsoever. I went to a family doctor this morning, hes a very experienced doctor btw, due to no trace on my penis, he said it could be other skin infection rather than genital warts. Could genital warts really go away within a few days?
Old 14-11-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whybother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is genital warts something to be scared of?? Isnt it like just any normal warts
Old 15-11-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Another name for genital warts is cauliflower...Anyway genital warts is like herpes if I am not wrong...it will keep coming back....so be prepare to harvest the cauliflower from time to time...Sorry to say this but it is a matter of time before u spread it to ur wife...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 15-11-2016, 09:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Another name for genital warts is cauliflower...Anyway genital warts is like herpes if I am not wrong...it will keep coming back....so be prepare to harvest the cauliflower from time to time...Sorry to say this but it is a matter of time before u spread it to ur wife...
That is not true. For the vast majority of those infected the body will clear the virus after a while and the warts will not return.

Old 15-11-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Oh ok...din know that...read that only 40% will not recur...but 60% has a tendency to recur...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1