The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Killerswag is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been a long time lurker scrolling through everyone FR before deciding which one to go. Thought it’s time for me to return the favor.

This past month quite horny and visit 3 MLs

Duo Duo
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/duoduo-massage/
Looks: 7/10 Look similar to photos and pretty. Typical Chinese XJJ vibe
Figure: 8/10 She is thin with smooth skin. The only con is her boobs are small. So not for boobs lover. But still figure is good. That why I give her 8.
Service: 10/10 This is my second visit to her. The first time I visited her she was new only second day. Thought can first blood 😂 but was not her first customer. Massage was so so but give discount as only came to our shore, as some bro here say she got advertise in FL site and it was good! Second visit and noticed that her massage improve a lot and got put in strength and effort. After that she do sensual massage FN and lick my whole body from shoulder to small thigh! Quite shiok cause not al MLs will do that! As usually go for FJ and really enjoyed it!
GFE: 8/10 Got good chemistry with her and she wasn’t rushing.
RTM: Definitely if I am not looking for new ML cause really like the FJ with her!

Yun Er
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yu-er-massage/
Looks: 7/10 Look similar to photo but has to discount a bit
Figure: 6/10 Good figure and boobs got enhanced can feel it when kneading it. Low points as body got some marks which kinda turned me off abit
Service: 8/10 Massage is ok not fantastic but passable. She was wearing white bf shirt and I cheekily ask her to change into another outfit and she obliged changing into a black translucent nightie that can separate at the front. She then lie down beside me to rubba. She was in HN but ok to roam around. Overall quite good experience as we had good conversation during the massage and in the beginning to break the ice she keep teasing me about my look and body.
GFE: 7/10 Bubbly personality and not in a rush to chase me out when I’m done
Location: 10 mins walk from mrt. Services apartment that a lot of MLs stay cause been to a few that stay there also
RTM: Will if I’m in the area but has to say the marks on her body might turned people off. But she made it up for her service and bubbly personality!

PP
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/pp-massage/
Looks: 9/10 No makeup look so might have to discount abit from the photo. But still look pretty and young and innocent. Confirm won’t reject one.
Figure: 8/10 Petite and thin with small boobs
Service: 10/10 Told her beforehand that I want 1.5 hours massage and her massage was good for someone so young. Spend an hour massaging me with good strength which is comfortable but not painful. The massage was not boring as we keep having things to talk about. Sensual massage is good, she strip to HN and lie on my back to massage with her small boobs. After that turn me around to HJ. Even though HN but her pantie quite translucent and I like grabbing her perky butts! Her HJ ok and she keep licking my nipple to stimulate me. I told her that she got a bit S tendency cause she choke me abit at the end to make me release. Lolol. After that give me head massage and leg massage after I shower as I in the end opted for 2 hours massage
GFE: 8/10 Got good chemistry and she really give good head massage
RTM: Yes if I want a SYT to massage me
Old 19-07-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for jingjing

Looks: 8/10 (100% SYT)
Body: V solid D knockers (feels natural but not sure)
Massage: nv do cos i was late dont want waste more time

Sensual: She begin with kissing me all over while caressing my balls, then proceeded to put some oil on my manhood followed by stroking it. All the while she was lying beside me giving me full access to suck her nehneh. I told her i am gna cum and might shoot a lot so we went toilet to finish it. In the toilet i still managed to tahan a good 3 minutes, i fondle and suck her tits while she sat on my lap stroking me and talk dirty at the same time "你的又大又长‘啊’ eventually i release my soldiers and shot until her wall lol. She continued to stroke me dry while i moaned in ecstacy. She helped me to shower afterwards. I see not much time left so i say dont need massage.. tipped her abit and left

Will definitely rtm.. was supppsed to visit bi er right after heng dont need liao (not saying im happy she kena covid) cos jingjing really emptied my tank good lol
Old 19-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Was informed the same. Damn was so looking forward to todays session with her. Heng i still got jingjing session lol!
Yikes. I have a booking with her this week. She haven't inform me yet. Thanks for the heads up
Old 19-07-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Icyman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Wah.. I miss zhu zhu
is this the previous zhu zhu or the current one aka June ?
Old 19-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 19
shivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to all

Landed in sg 13 May, less than 3 months she is going to leave our shore end of this month.
Spent 90k to agency to make employment pass, in the end got scammed. Spent another 40k to make temporary pass. Not sure how is she going to pay her loan within such short period. Definitely a lost to her.
Ill-fated girl, caught by vice, money stolen by customer, now kena covid.(bought test kit for her to test.) 2nd line is faded, either she just kena or recovering.
Please support this cheerful and professional girl when she recovered.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanna check, any bros engage https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/yi-wa-massage-hj-bj/ before? I tried searching but can’t seem to find any FR. Unless she change name before la..
anyway thanks in advance for the feedback.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bi Er didn't only get caught by vice and has to leave prematurely, but her money gets stolen and now she caught the virus.
Is not a small sum also..

Which mudderfarking farktard would even one to do that to this poor gal..

She has a suspicion on who it could be but chances of getting it back is basically slim to none..

Sighs.. Just hope the best for her now.. She has a solid regular base so I foresee help pouring in for her..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

She has a suspicion on who it could be but chances of getting it back is basically slim to none..

Sighs.. Just hope the best for her now.. She has a solid regular base so I foresee help pouring in for her..
Haiz, she's really suay. Visited her twice early on, may try to find an opportunity to visit her before she flies off.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Just wanna check, any bros engage https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/yi-wa-massage-hj-bj/ before? I tried searching but can’t seem to find any FR. Unless she change name before la..
anyway thanks in advance for the feedback.
MR in the link r so hot leave me wonder at 100 too good to be true
Old 19-07-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bi Er didn't only get caught by vice and has to leave prematurely, but her money gets stolen and now she caught the virus. All in a space of one month. How totally arse luck is that!? She is such a delightful person to be handed crap cards like this. I am quite pissed. And I have been seeing this lovely lady every few days, and planning to till she leaves! #@*×%£#@!
Maybe... just maybe could be a blessing in disguise. Not sure what’s the latest now, but I think there’s a 3 month monitoring period whereby China don’t allow them to go back after tio covid.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 19-07-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The guy should be her regular one?

I found some gals don’t aware of customer

Just put money on the table

Quote:

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 19-07-2022 at 09:02 PM.
Old 19-07-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
PSA to all bros:

Bi Er just texted me to say she kena Covid. I’m not sure if it’s 100% confirmed or a false positive…
Lol, she told me before it was actually part of her plan to extend her stay in sg..
Old 19-07-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Stole all her money or is it just the earnings for the day?
Old 19-07-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This sweet, kind babe is truly cursed!!! Even worse dumb luck than Ning Xia.

Truly everything has conspired against her.

Bi Er didn't only get caught by vice and has to leave prematurely, but her money gets stolen and now she caught the virus. All in a space of one month. How totally arse luck is that!? She is such a delightful person to be handed crap cards like this. I am quite pissed. And I have been seeing this lovely lady every few days, and planning to till she leaves! #@*×%£#@!
Wtf man, which lowly human would do such a thing sial. Still rmb I visited her when she just came to shore barely a week, such a nice lady who is determine to work and please.

Previously it was chengzi got reported, now bi er money get stolen, sg/my guy is such a scum eh.
Old 19-07-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
MR in the link r so hot leave me wonder at 100 too good to be true
Oh ya man.. I actually did not think about the price point vs looks on website.. haha~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1