The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-12-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Woohoo! What a Gem! 10Q to all the bros for uncovering gems like XiXi so we can truly get our money well spent on good services!

Affirmative to the above reviews and a few more from other bros.
Xi Xi location is central with convenient parking.
She is super friendly from the moment our eyes met! And the teasing started in the lift when she grabbed my crotch 😅 I know we are going to have a good time.

Indeed it will be hard for anyone at this current moment to match her level of services. From bathing together (she asked me to soap her down and roaming signal is 5G) to drying you off before and after the deed. Never a moment of silence as she shared about herself and her love for animals.

Massage is good and with strength. Definitely not a pianist.
And yes that question “ what would you like? “ signify the start of the heavy petting session. You mileage might varies YMMV but definitely Not vanilla and with 5G roaming signal as long as you have good hygiene and is gentle. From suckling on her ample (.)(.) to having a tongue war speaking french with her. And yes that fake lovemaking is as close as you can get to actual FJ!

RTM? That’s for sure. Xixi has earned a well deserved slot in my rotation list. High GFE with DFK and PSE! She ticked all my boxes.
Wow.. looks like contender for OMM's top place in my RTM list. Am still looking for a match for OMM. Xixi could be the one.
Old 16-12-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Wow.. looks like contender for OMM's top place in my RTM list. Am still looking for a match for OMM. Xixi could be the one.
Yes please. Go try and let us know how it go.
Now that we have a Vanilla list we can have a heavy flavoured MLs list.
I can propose the first few candidates for that list.
OMM Feifei Xixi
criteria includes can French, can paint and can FN with 5G signals.
Anyone like to add to the above list. disclaimer as always YMMV.
Old 16-12-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmattzxx View Post
Anyone like me missed the MLs that RTC recently? I personally missed Baby whim she RTC las month, not sure if she will be back. She’s definitely one of the fail safe MLs to go!
AnAn is the one for me, none come close to matching her in terms of overall package, sian/2
Old 16-12-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Visited Love as regular ML bo eng, sharing my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/

+ Chio Ah Lian look, online pictures quite close with minor discounts
+ Friendly and polite
+ Nice ass and b-size knockers which suits her frame
+ Got eat rice pressing type of massage, not pianist
+ Interesting “special move”, feels pretty good
+ Normally takes a while for me fire off with just HJ, kudos to her, took lesser time than usual
+ Asks for feedback during and after the session on what to improve

- Location quite inconvenient for foot soldiers, raining even worse
- Not for cat bath lovers, does short cat kisses instead
- Vanilla category, low playability

RTM: Maybe, if my regular ML in her area not free.
Enjoyed the session with her, nice lass, definitely worth a visit for bros on the fence
Old 16-12-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Woohoo! What a Gem! 10Q to all the bros for uncovering gems like XiXi so we can truly get our money well spent on good services!

She is super friendly from the moment our eyes met! And the teasing started in the lift when she grabbed my crotch 😅 I know we are going to have a good time.

Indeed it will be hard for anyone at this current moment to match her level of services. From bathing together (she asked me to soap her down and roaming signal is 5G) to drying you off before and after the deed. Never a moment of silence as she shared about herself and her love for animals.

And yes that question “ what would you like? “ signify the start of the heavy petting session. You mileage might varies YMMV but definitely Not vanilla and with 5G roaming signal as long as you have good hygiene and is gentle. From suckling on her ample (.)(.) to having a tongue war speaking french with her. And yes that fake lovemaking is as close as you can get to actual FJ!

RTM? That’s for sure. Xixi has earned a well deserved slot in my rotation list. High GFE with DFK and PSE! She ticked all my boxes.

tempted to try her after so many good reviews but her Whatsapp picture and web pictures look different.

hair colour also different
Old 17-12-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

Wah it's getting difficult not to try her now. I assume you took the HJ package?
Old 17-12-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
jameson21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
After 3 months of cheonging -just want to do a quick sharing on my RTM listing, those non-RTM / landmines will not be mentioned in order not to affect their biz/rep.

Quick summary with 7 key metrics - based on personal experience with some subjective bias included of coz.

ML |Massage | Looks | GFE feel |Sensuality (excl.BBBJ) | BBBJ| Pleasantness |boobs est.

All rounders with good massage
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B
CY (OG Kiki) 4.5|3|4|4.5|na|4|B
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C

Beauty queens (ranked by looks)
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C
Love 3|4.8|4|4|na|4|B-
Angel 3.5|4.8|4|4.5|na|4|B+
AM 2|4.5|4|4|na|3|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

Flute whisperers (ranked by BBBJ)
Sophia 2|3|3|4|5|3|B
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B

Best Girlfriends (ranked by GFE feel & Pleasantness )
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
Keying 3|3.5|4.5|4.5|na|4|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

For Boobs lovers
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C

Above MLs have different qualities that worth a RTM. Am rotating among them to get the full experience.
Hi bro may i know who is OMM. Thanks
Old 17-12-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess will see those ML WC flood with Jay chou concert snippets this weekend. Popular ML likelihood paid to accompany watch.
Old 17-12-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Wah it's getting difficult not to try her now. I assume you took the HJ package?
Yes I did bro. Just as Bro @Kopiosteve mentioned. She did offer her upsized package. But her HJ package was already as hot as a Carolina Reaper.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 17-12-2022 at 09:52 AM.
Old 17-12-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
tempted to try her after so many good reviews but her Whatsapp picture and web pictures look different.

hair colour also different
Her Web pics dun show her full face. Personal rating for looks would be a 6.5 to 7. Earlier MRs on her smooth complexion, ample bosom, shapely body and nice smooth ass are accurate. But what got me interested was the PSE + DFK and I got what I wished for this Christmas.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 17-12-2022 at 09:51 AM.
Old 17-12-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/fairy-massage/

Any bro commando? Not sure if this is FL disguise..
Commando MR coming up. Stay tuned.
She may be moving to new location this weekend so may need some time before settling down. But one sex-citing trait about Fairy is I love how she quivers with excitement and hyperventilate when you lick her sensitive bits on those 34D (.)(.) Got me all pumped up to see her innate physiological responses to my touches. YMMV

BUT before all of you get excited, she has her boundaries so personal take is don’t think she is an FL. Can probably add Fairy to the #trending SN Vanilla list after she is verified by bros here.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 17-12-2022 at 10:36 AM.
Old 17-12-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Guess will see those ML WC flood with Jay chou concert snippets this weekend. Popular ML likelihood paid to accompany watch.
Half the ATB ML/FL/WL world is gonna be there this weekend. 😂

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gonesoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Her Web pics dun show her full face. Personal rating for looks would be a 6.5 to 7. Earlier MRs on her smooth complexion, ample bosom, shapely body and nice smooth ass are accurate. But what got me interested was the PSE + DFK and I got what I wished for this Christmas.
Are her boobs natural, or surgically done? Experience sounds good
Old 17-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Half the ATB ML/FL/WL world is gonna be there this weekend. 😂
yah can see alot familiar faces haa.
Old 17-12-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Commando MR coming up. Stay tuned.
She may be moving to new location this weekend so may need some time before settling down. But one sex-citing trait about Fairy is I love how she quivers with excitement and hyperventilate when you lick her sensitive bits on those 34D (.)(.) Got me all pumped up to see her innate physiological responses to my touches. YMMV

BUT before all of you get excited, she has her boundaries so personal take is don’t think she is an FL. Can probably add Fairy to the #trending SN Vanilla list after she is verified by bros here.
Thx bro for the FR. Up u 17 points. May I know is she a syt ? Thx really wanna try her she looks pretty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1