The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-02-2023, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post

So long never get a good catch... Recently knew a few DH...

So yesterday got the urge for release ... so try look out who can come out at this hour.... finally got this DH reply ... to my surprise at this.hr still can grab a DH out for release and is near NEX.. ..

So maitu already make appointment and rush to meet her up at the near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet as this place is quite thrilling that can enjoy OUR session....

Oh my god first time see such clean and fair DH before... up the car and clean up and start the session...
her blowjob was great and shiok and no rush and very deep thorat..... N the very shiok while doin in car n outside rainning heavily...

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... and after quite sometime blowing and cannot tahan faster cap on n continue she was on top riding furiously while my car shake n shake...

after awhile i cannot already going to cum.. faster cap off and ask her blow... after a few blow.... i cum all into her mouth that she swallow down n keep suck till no single drop left .. we Clean up and she left the car and i went back home happy man and very satisfy.....

Is near the seragoon mrt there ... interested bro should try... overall damage is 150 you may find expensive but compare to PRC or those FL.. she can meet that market rate for this kind of top service and this fair lady look that do not look like a DH.

Those bro try it sure will love it alot...
DM contact plssss
Old 07-02-2023, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

This DH should be Intan.I think she overcharged u.Should be 80 for car sex and 100 dollars for an HR in nearby hotel.Very fair skin young girl.Bang her at kovan 81 hotel.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

So long never get a good catch... Recently knew a few DH...

So yesterday got the urge for release ... so try look out who can come out at this hour.... finally got this DH reply ... to my surprise at this.hr still can grab a DH out for release and is near NEX.. ..

So maitu already make appointment and rush to meet her up at the near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet as this place is quite thrilling that can enjoy OUR session....

Oh my god first time see such clean and fair DH before... up the car and clean up and start the session...
her blowjob was great and shiok and no rush and very deep thorat..... N the very shiok while doin in car n outside rainning heavily...

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... and after quite sometime blowing and cannot tahan faster cap on n continue she was on top riding furiously while my car shake n shake...

after awhile i cannot already going to cum.. faster cap off and ask her blow... after a few blow.... i cum all into her mouth that she swallow down n keep suck till no single drop left .. we Clean up and she left the car and i went back home happy man and very satisfy.....

Is near the seragoon mrt there ... interested bro should try... overall damage is 150 you may find expensive but compare to PRC or those FL.. she can meet that market rate for this kind of top service and this fair lady look that do not look like a DH.

Those bro try it sure will love it alot...

Is this intan? Last year or 2020 my fb told me that intan was infected with STD.. was send back before
Old 07-02-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Is this intan? Last year or 2020 my fb told me that intan was infected with STD.. was send back before
Not sure her name never ask... but if STD should be no longer here.. this DH still working in singapore so infected should not be able to stay here any more.
Old 07-02-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Spikatu19 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wow this is absolutely perfect. A maid as well?

Yes she is a maid. My ex
Old 07-02-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

She was down with covid.Never heard she has STD.
Old 07-02-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This DH should be Intan.I think she overcharged u.Should be 80 for car sex and 100 dollars for an HR in nearby hotel.Very fair skin young girl.Bang her at kovan 81 hotel.
Just wondering, is hotel 81 kovan also $30-40/2h or different rate? Is every hotel 81 same price?
Old 07-02-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Just wondering, is hotel 81 kovan also $30-40/2h or different rate? Is every hotel 81 same price?
Yes, price for 2hrs is around there. Not every Hotel 81 charge the same price, depend on location, especially those prime area.
Old 07-02-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Maybe ur fb don’t want u to meet her cuz she so popular lol that’s why use the excuse of STD scare u only 😂

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 07-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Maybe ur fb don’t want u to meet her cuz she so popular lol that’s why use the excuse of STD scare u only 😂
Hahaha 😂🤣

But domestic helpers like to gossip and tend to spread rumours on baseless grounds, it's just their mentality. My friend say, I hear from my friends, got people say etc.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 07-02-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure her name never ask... but if STD should be no longer here.. this DH still working in singapore so infected should not be able to stay here any more.
I think they're only screened for like HIV though isn't it? And it's like once a year or so. Doesn't cover other STDs if she wants to play the "it doesn't exist if I don't know/check up about it" card.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 07-02-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
lol i paid her 50 that time
Old 07-02-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikatu19 View Post
Yes she is a maid. My ex
Bro, she is so yummy y give up.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
seriously?

for 10 pathetic dollars?

this person is a JOKE and DISGRACE!
We should report this Telegram group. Take him out and take him down 🤣
Old 08-02-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11