The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

on the same note, i think (my 2 cents) that barfining those PR girls are safer than agogo girls because they get fucked less often as I assume most customers are there to play and fuck the pretty agogo girls on stage where they can see. PR girls can be barfined too but not all I had learnt as their main job is to sit with customers and let customers grope for LDs to increase sales for the bar but well, this is the infamous nana plaza, so anything goes i guess...

anyone experience anything new from the agogo bars, apart from the increasingly predatory pricing and annoying tip requests from mamasan?
Old 18-02-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
shiok010 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro able to share what the name of the agogo and total damage?
Old 18-02-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
davemlr8619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a chance to visit Thermae twice 2 weeks ago. Since it was my first visit, the first night was probably just about scouting around and gauging the rates they asked for ST and LT. It seems like ST goes in between the range of 2500-3500 now. Lucky ones will probably get 2000 I guess. For LT, there are those who quoted 5000 overnight.

For the second night, thought of getting serious to take one back for some action and managed to hook with a cute looking 27yo. We talked for a while at the bar and managed to bring her to my hotel. Had a good drinking session with her in the room and sex was great.

Anyway, Thermae seem to have more girls over the weekdays compared to weekend during my visit in Bangkok.
Old 18-02-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

During my most recent trip on Wed night and Thurs night I went around 12am and didn’t see any that are considered pretty haha
Old 18-02-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Thermae is now an FLs haunt..... the fulltime ones.
Gone are the days where parttimers come here to earn a quick buck to tide them over..... very rare to find such parttimers in Thermae now.
Fully agree, still seeing a lot of familiar faces even though I don’t go to bkk regularly now. Occasionally I still can find some gems but very rare. Feel lucky that we have experienced the peak of thermae.
Old 18-02-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Fully agree, still seeing a lot of familiar faces even though I don’t go to bkk regularly now. Occasionally I still can find some gems but very rare. Feel lucky that we have experienced the peak of thermae.
Good time has gone brother and our time too lol.
Now it’s like a tourist attraction….
Though I still frequently on working trip to BKK, been a long while since I walk into the bar.
Old 19-02-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

When I went Thermae Bar last year, find back my regular FL for 3500 it was 2500 before Covid. FL she quoted $10k baht + clubbing which I rejected. Will be back in April again, hopefully skip my regular, getting too expensive.
Old 19-02-2024, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
When I went Thermae Bar last year, find back my regular FL for 3500 it was 2500 before Covid. FL she quoted $10k baht + clubbing which I rejected. Will be back in April again, hopefully skip my regular, getting too expensive.
Quite surprised as her regular... She still charge u price increase and quite exp.

I've heard outside Maison hotel, there's some FL available too, anyone has experience?
Old 19-02-2024, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
Quite surprised as her regular... She still charge u price increase and quite exp.

I've heard outside Maison hotel, there's some FL available too, anyone has experience?
Those FLs used to stand in Nana hotel carpark.... but due to too many curious onlookers and videopuffs.... they moved to the quieter side street in front of Maison.
Those of you frequenting NEP..... check out youtube. So many uploads every week..... if you're lucky you might catch yourself in the videos... these people got nothing else better to do.
Old 19-02-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemlr8619 View Post
Had a chance to visit Thermae twice 2 weeks ago. Since it was my first visit, the first night was probably just about scouting around and gauging the rates they asked for ST and LT. It seems like ST goes in between the range of 2500-3500 now. Lucky ones will probably get 2000 I guess. For LT, there are those who quoted 5000 overnight.

For the second night, thought of getting serious to take one back for some action and managed to hook with a cute looking 27yo. We talked for a while at the bar and managed to bring her to my hotel. Had a good drinking session with her in the room and sex was great.

Anyway, Thermae seem to have more girls over the weekdays compared to weekend during my visit in Bangkok.

Mind to share the contact? Going to Bangkok soon .
Old 20-02-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post

She quite pretty and she worked in Singapore back in 2017. Just happened to meet her again Thermae in 2019. She always sat near the door. She once told me she will have 3-4 customer per night during weekend. So $10k for LT make sense
Old 21-02-2024, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
She quite pretty and she worked in Singapore back in 2017. Just happened to meet her again Thermae in 2019. She always sat near the door. She once told me she will have 3-4 customer per night during weekend. So $10k for LT make sense
10k for a Thermae girl is ridiculous. She is probably just lying as most do to find the biggest carrot to chop. A woman truly beautiful enough to demand and receive that would already be a sugar baby to Thai Elite, and not have to hook tourist in Thermae.

You can get any Agogo Girl for 7-8k LT incl BF.
Old 21-02-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its possible she can have 3 or 4 ST customers in one night. Some popular girls can just come in and go many times a night in Thermae so its possible she can earn more than 10K per night.

But, still for one person to pay one girl 10K for LT, its just not my style. I only want to fuck the girl once and then ask her to go cos I prefer to sleep alone. For 10K, how many times you want to fuck the girl? But still, I operate on the basis of, you pay what you think is worth it. I am not going to say things like you stupid lah, you goondu lah, you carrot lah, like some like to say. You pay how you want to play, you can afford it, thats great. Its like some who go Pattaya Hollywood and pay over the odds for the FLs there, some of them know its expensive but they do it because they can. If you really think you cannot sleep that night without fucking that girl...then what is 10K to have a good night sleep and a few nice fucks
Old 21-02-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are alternatives to thermae, gogo and fiwfans, but you cannot stay in the tourist areas...
Old 10-03-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

Long time BKK chiongster but Thermae virgin, until last night. I had a good experience. Love the concept, picked up a really nice one. Will return.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1