The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
hey it's true. my agg girls (chio ones) tell me they dun like china men coz they dress sloppily and look backwards, machiam like villagers. so...yap, dress sense is still impt even though u have the cash haha
Sometimes men are difficult to understand... again I am curious, why must highlight "Chio ones" in your posting??? What's the different between "my agg girls tell me" and "my agg girls (chio ones) tell me"?

I am always in round neck t-shirt n bermudas.... Hopefully they dun take me as villager...
Old 03-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Sometimes men are difficult to understand... again I am curious, why must highlight "Chio ones" in your posting??? What's the different between "my agg girls tell me" and "my agg girls (chio ones) tell me"?

I am always in round neck t-shirt n bermudas.... Hopefully they dun take me as villager...
Ppl got chio agg girl u gaowak meh.. Wear what no important la.. Pocket got lumps of baht more important.. U old liao ok, u expect free fuck meh!!!
Old 03-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

I more wonder why he would believe what bar girls tell him. Is this a sinkie trait..of gullibility or innocence?

Girls tell you what you want hear. They tell their Jap customers they dun like angmohs..likewise they tell their farang customers they dun like Japs. Next day they walking hand in hand with an Indian..an Arab. It's the colour and number of bahts you offer. Yes?

Likewise Chinese sinkies need to wake up and realise the mainland Chinese who coming to bars are throwing big money these days. They can get whoever they want. They jus new to this game. Sooner later they be top draw for the girls. Laugh at them all you want. That's all most of us can do.

Thing is they can laugh louder. Cheers..
Old 03-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Ppl got chio agg girl u gaowak meh.. Wear what no important la.. Pocket got lumps of baht more important.. U old liao ok, u expect free fuck meh!!!
TLSF... u very the free si boh. Go n collect my 1st prize money.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Ah Tiongs are the new Japs 555!

Thai girls are very versatile and I'm sure they're picking up Chinese language to converse with their new fortune gods.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I more wonder why he would believe what bar girls tell him. Is this a sinkie trait..of gullibility or innocence?

Girls tell you what you want hear. They tell their Jap customers they dun like angmohs..likewise they tell their farang customers they dun like Japs. Next day they walking hand in hand with an Indian..an Arab. It's the colour and number of bahts you offer. Yes?

Likewise Chinese sinkies need to wake up and realise the mainland Chinese who coming to bars are throwing big money these days. They can get whoever they want. They jus new to this game. Sooner later they be top draw for the girls. Laugh at them all you want. That's all most of us can do.

Thing is they can laugh louder. Cheers..
It is because sinkie men all secretly want to be the hero to the poor girl being abused by the horrible perveted lower form of men from other countries mah. So the girls also know to play the part to tell them what they want to hear loh. More exciting mah. My small Bro also feel shioker when the girl tell him that 4 inch is long enough and is really the perfect fit for her instead.

In the end is all about money mah. Happy to pay then play loh. If cannot then go home and spend quality time with fab five Playing Chinese Chess
Old 04-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Chill, bros. CNY coming Just sharing my thinking la...some people don't like, it's ok! Hahaha.
Old 04-02-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
If cannot then go home and spend quality time with fab five Playing Chinese Chess
Fab Five prefer play with joystick.

Old 04-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Am in bkk now. Any bros up for a drink or chillout at Thonglor area?
Not interested in going to AGGs.
Pm me if youre interested.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
seriously, bro????? no luck ah? i mean, there are a TON of girls there...surely u can find some pussy who will go with you one...have u tried thermae? just walk around and pick one. there are ok looking ones too.

i think hor, when we cheong, our first impression is very impt...like for eg...i go into a bar i like, and then i buy 1-2 girls 1-2 LDs. and u know...just as we are oogling at them, they are silently observing us ...which ones are the whales and which ones are see beh neow kind. i have seen a handful of ang mohs who just sit there nursing his drinks and spacing out at the pussies and boobs and virtually no girls approached him! smile, make eye contact, flirt a lot and wave

i personally prefer to splash a little bit more baht on my first night and then when i come back again, even the waitress notice me and hold my hand and put me into a 'reserved' seat - all these for 1 LD for her last night!!

i think must appear generous, and treat a bit of LD a little at the beginning, and then the girls will see that u have loads of cash, and it is US who choose them, not the other way round. we come here to play and have a fucking good time, so they must know their place.

remember, confidence and generousity are key to attract girls..!
My Sentiments exactly. You said everything! You're the man!
Old 05-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoido View Post
My Sentiments exactly. You said everything! You're the man!
For other countries I don't dare to make such statements but in Bangkok it's easier to find a f*ck shop than a police station.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seriously, bro????? no luck ah? i mean, there are a TON of girls there...surely u can find some pussy who will go with you one...have u tried thermae? just walk around and pick one. there are ok looking ones too.

i think hor, when we cheong, our first impression is very impt...like for eg...i go into a bar i like, and then i buy 1-2 girls 1-2 LDs. and u know...just as we are oogling at them, they are silently observing us ...which ones are the whales and which ones are see beh neow kind. i have seen a handful of ang mohs who just sit there nursing his drinks and spacing out at the pussies and boobs and virtually no girls approached him! smile, make eye contact, flirt a lot and wave

i personally prefer to splash a little bit more baht on my first night and then when i come back again, even the waitress notice me and hold my hand and put me into a 'reserved' seat - all these for 1 LD for her last night!!

i think must appear generous, and treat a bit of LD a little at the beginning, and then the girls will see that u have loads of cash, and it is US who choose them, not the other way round. we come here to play and have a fucking good time, so they must know their place.

remember, confidence and generousity are key to attract girls..!
Haha didn't go to thermae, so couldn't comment.

Did what you mention, eye contact and ladies' drinks. But I guess, I felt they were more pushy on ST while I prefer LT. Plus I prefer to take my time to know the girl I bought LD for rather than just jumping into the pool without knowing what I'm getting myself into. I rather hope there is some 'feel' so even if she turned out to be a dead fish, I can blame no one but myself! Haha

Well, guess each have their own ways of hunting and not every day is sunday I guess. There's always a next time.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
elvenskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any brothers will be in bkk next week...I just read up this thread and saw fuzzy karaoke near pratcha uthit rd towards ramkhamhaeng uni...keen to go but hope can share with someone as will be costly for myself if I go alone... thanks....
Old 06-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenskin View Post
any brothers will be in bkk next week...I just read up this thread and saw fuzzy karaoke near pratcha uthit rd towards ramkhamhaeng uni...keen to go but hope can share with someone as will be costly for myself if I go alone... thanks....
Girls there are not pretty and the sitting charges are rather steep for that kind of standard of girls. No offense to those who cheong there.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cdrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Early Feb, spent a few days n BKK. At Soi Cowboy, more customers than Nana or Patpong. Crazy House was packed; careful a LD for tequila cost 160 but tequila and coke 300 ! yikes. But the sights are wonderful !

Black Pagoda at Patpong is an interesting one. Back room, revealing and hands on. *wink* *wink*.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1