The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-08-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Oi...... dun anyhow say hor..

I am no bookie or agent...... my presence in T-Ded99 is as a supporter of Liverpool Football Club..... the fan club members gather there during LFC's matches.

However for punters who fancy a flutter on the matches..... I dun mind intro the resident agents to you.
Bro!!! U'll Never Sleep Alone!!! Hahahaha.....

I've been a Liverpool Fan since the 80s!!! It'll be nice to meet up in BKK.
I'll be travelling with a group of 14 players. We have a 11 a-side friendly Game against a Thai Company team.

If u wanna join us do PM me. I'll give u the details..... ^_^
Old 03-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NipponPro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey there seniors! I've been to bkk a few times before and had a few good locations for happy ending massages. But now looking for a few joints with chinese or other races besides the locals for the same thing. Any bros have any recommendations as the threads don't really mention any races other than the locals? Thanks!
Old 03-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eius123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros!

Planning a trip to Bkk around late august to early sept, gonna meet some friends and the rest of the time hope to monger around. Any bros keen to join, or show me around, pretty new here! Havent really tried any agogo/soapies yet, since its my 2nd trip to bkk. Hope to have some fun times.

Cheers!
Old 03-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro of the Bangkok thread, newbie here, can I ask about Bangkok hotel. My budget is around $40-$50, just need a bed, aircon, hot shower and a safe. Is there any at my range
checkout Sbox at suhkumvit if you dont mind smallish 14m sq.. S$45 include tax
I booked S33, soi 33 next door at $58.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
My friend told me how the gals keep their youth in BKK...

next time I cheong BKK disco, I know what the girls do to keep looking young..

https://www.facebook.com/aomamp.nara...6240102142854/
not only in bkk, thais in sg also do, insider info
Old 04-08-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 12
wake is one of the Best!wake is one of the Best!wake is one of the Best!wake is one of the Best!

Managed to pick up a girl from Club Insanity on my last night (Sunday), only tricky thing was to distinguish the non-working ladies from the working ones. Not bad for my first BKK trip.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
newbie9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
checkout Sbox at suhkumvit if you dont mind smallish 14m sq.. S$45 include tax
I booked S33, soi 33 next door at $58.
Hey bro, how is S33? And which room did u picked? Was thinking of booking it as well when I'm heading there this october
Old 04-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

stHello bros,

Sergeant Anikisan reporting! hahaha

3 Aug, day 1

Arrived in city of angels early morning, didn't do much, checked in hotel, went for a much-needed oil massage, lunch, walk around and then came back hotel to zzzz to prepare stamina for night activities 555

6pm+ reach one of the open air beer bars at nana. saw a shapely milf with GND features. strolled in, ordered a 90-baht HH beer chang. Slowly sipped my beer and watched the soi slowly unfold its wings, slowly getting into the pulse of the night with its FLs and ladyboys convening in front of the giant Nana Hotel sign. It was like seeing pussy lips being parted, in a teasingly way - welcum to bangkok!

Did some small talk with a much older aunty beer lady, told me she has a 27 year old son and I'm like, wow, ok. Turns out to be 52. Then, it started to pour heavily. The milf i have eyes for rushed in, a bit wet (from the rain). Apparently she went out shortly after i came in to go buy dinner for friend. She met my eye contact, and promptly walked over. Bought her a LD (150 baht), and she ordered a super diluted drink haha. Had dinner and chatted with her. She is 35, already have a 17 year old daughter (who is very chio btw). Turns out that she is from chiangmai. No wonder, that explains the fair skin. My milf has got full B breasts (probably from her pregnancy) and is a full pear-shaped figure. I'm quite attracted to a proportionate figure with full breasts. Ok, who doesn't? hahaha anw, to sum up, as i didn't know how far i can play in this beer bar, i mostly kept my hands to myself and just chatted with her. After a while, she confided to me that she only earn 3000 baht a month for her base salary and with each LD she gets, she earns an additional 50 baht. I wasn't pressured by this and just nodded and smiled at her haha. As we chatted further, she placed her hand on my thigh, mid way. I thought, wah ok, I also do the same and my left hand auto place on her fair-skinned thigh and moved up a little, and she didn't mind. Towards the end, she said "I can go with you...bring you see temple and eat, if you want. my daughter now on holiday 10 day. I free now." and I know ho seh leow, but my little bro tonight is not in the mood for milfs haha so i told her, next time ok. She nodded shyly. I wondered how it would be like to make love to her, being a divorced woman who hasn't have male attention for a long time. Shall I tease her juices out from her seldom-used love hole? Hahaha

Left the nana beer bar, and after having a full dinner (to last me through the night since I'm gonna drink a fair bit of beer), I headed straight to spankys, one of my fave aggs. But as it was only 7:40pm, i knew i was too early (or rather, too horny being my first day here in sexciting land of pussies). The bar is just opened and the girls were just getting ready. Went a few other aggs, and not much customers being a low season and wed night. Then settled for Angelwitch 4 (i think). The fun part thus begins. Went in, chose a back seat and sipped my cold beer. The girls quality was not super fantastic, but lookable, if u know what I mean. No huge knockers or super chio type. But i know from past experience, usually the not so chio or older ones will give u the best service coz they desperate for money. So, i played it cool and after scanning the bar and nonchantly played with my phone, check facebook etc. I only occassionally looked up. Then, 2 girls came and sat by my side - one avg looking waitress and one petite average looking tan skin agg with nice racks. made small talks, and the usual where you from and how old are you conversation hehe

They sat with me for a good 15-20 mins with the agg girl always returning to me after her dance routine, holding my hand and occassionally teasing my half-awakened cock. Bought them one LD each. Then, seeing the agg girl who sort of have the upperhand with me, felt a bit jealous (i think). Waitress then gave me a peck on my left cheek. I turned, and smiled. She then held my face and frenched me! I was a bit stunned hahaha. Since she frenched me, so I frenched back. We stopped, laughed and waitress went to get me some tissue to wipe her red lipstick marks on my lips and cheeks hahaha. I was getting horny at this point (agg hand never really left my crotch!) and i slipped my right fingers under her bikini and directly on her pussy (at this point still separated by her thin bikini bottom) and started to carass her love spot. She moaned. And waitress a bit jealous again, I can tell haha. So what to do, my left hand found its way to her panties, and tickled her clit, to which she raised her hips and moaned.

After a bit of stroking pussies, waitress then became super aroused and started frenching me again, but this time a lot more slower and sensual - she teased my lips and sucked and prodded into my mouth, teasing my tongue out. And, at this time, agg girl unzipped me (oh my gawd!) and directly stroked my small head through my briefs. I moaned, and the waitress looked down and got excited too hahaha. She also placed her hand on my now fully-awakened cock and helped to tease. At this point I place both my hands back to their love spots and teased them. Agg girl panty is now a bit wet, i tried to go further and wanna insert one finger in, but she didn't budge, so i take it as a no haha. Then as it progress like this for a short while, waitress horny level up and she proceeded to do a quick cat bath my nipple while agg girl is stroking my cock. waitress then proceed go take out my dick...wow!! machiam like she gonna fuck me leow!! "cock, big.." she remarked and both them giggle. "suck cock mai?" agg girl teased. "what? now??!" i was sexcited and kancheong for a moment hahaha. "no, hotel. pay bar now." agg girl cooed. she then only stroked a bit and then papasan walked over...Oops.

"Pay bar? Have drink for papasan?" At this point, i sianz half and my dick retracted back to its briefs and i just laughed and said the night is still young! Papasan laughed back and then said okok, np. Then, agg girl went back to stage and waitress is still by my side, cuddling me and occassionally pecking me on my cheeks. Then, 2 fair skinned SYTs wanted to come over and I'm like, yes!!! but waitress said something to them in Thai and the girls backed away haha. I think she probably have said I'm taken or something lol

That, concludes day 1 part 1 FR bros

Next up: Day 1 Part 2 (Prison agg at nana, crazy house & baccara at soi cow boy. And the sex, of course)

Last edited by anikisan; 04-08-2016 at 03:47 PM.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
stHello bros,

Sergeant Anikisan reporting! hahaha

3 Aug, day 1

1 FR bros
Next up: Day 1 Part 2 (Prison agg at nana, crazy house & baccara at soi cow boy. And the sex, of course)
Excellent FR report, Anikisan !!!,

Should name you as " King of Agogos in Bangkok " after you write your FR on SC.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie9999 View Post
Hey bro, how is S33? And which room did u picked? Was thinking of booking it as well when I'm heading there this october
going next sat .. so dunoe yet ... will update
chose the deluxe room with breakfast.
Love Teen massage and Dream Heaven massage just outside

ever try those small massage shop along the soi?
most have oil and aroma massage ... any there happy ending?

Last edited by milfmilf; 04-08-2016 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
going next sat .. so dunoe yet ... will update
chose the deluxe room with breakfast.
Love Teen massage and Dream Heaven massage just outside

ever try those small massage shop along the soi?
most have oil and aroma massage ... any there happy ending?
Love Teen and Dream Heaven massages all provide happy ending.
Enjoy your stay in these shops. You will only leave your semen behind.
Old 04-08-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
while agg girl is stroking my cock. waitress then proceed go take out my dick...wow!! machiam like she gonna fuck me leow!! "cock, big.." she remarked and both them giggle. "suck cock mai?" agg girl teased. "what? now??!"
Should have done it there and there bro

Waiting for more action!
Old 05-08-2016, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wrg pst.....
Old 05-08-2016, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I presume it's 2k sgd then. Bringing girls out to party is not hard. Most girls can bring out but it's not easy to find one who will party and then go back long time back after the party. U need to know which are the ones who need not go back to their Thai bfs. A lot of such working girls from nana / cowboy / Pimp have commitments after their working hours.

Buyout at pimp would be 20LDs on weekdays and 25-30 LDs on weekends or special events. Not all girls will go out and not all girls can fuck. U need to know which one to choose. Lol.

Just returned from pimp and freaking drunk. Dun even know how I got back in taxi lol. Now awake.
Sorry i couldn't join u bro, the GF is getting more clingy with the big day approaching......would have been nice to have gotten mau mak mak !!
Old 05-08-2016, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates1 View Post
Sorry i couldn't join u bro, the GF is getting more clingy with the big day approaching......would have been nice to have gotten mau mak mak !!

Go where ? Bo Jio.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1