The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypotato21 View Post
Basically, met for lunch, we chatted like 12noon to maybe 4pm-ish, then she had to go meet her friends. Met her again the next day, and I offered 10mil for 3 days companionship. She stayed over last night, and let's say certainty is better than hooking up at gaito or little japan. Probably best money I spent this trip.
Did you manage to raw her?

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 17-06-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happypotato21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
my usual trips last around 7 days and at times can extend to 2 weeks. Come to think of it, its prob ard my 3rd trip to vietnam and have been visiting her the past 3 trips that they start to loosen up infront of me.
Ah I see... Cool cool! Yea I think theres a lot of opportunity in that.. viet ladies are interesting in terms of their outlook in life.
Old 17-06-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Okanenotatsujin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
Xuka wanted raw during my 1st visit. 1 thing good is her service is one of better one and she can speak Chinese.
I think her boobs are enhanced. Playability is very high and willing to please you.
She added me on wechat and recommended where to find good food.
Just back from my 3rd HCMC trip for 2022, the first 2 days' action I spent with my long term sex buddy whom I knew since 2016 in my hotel, who can squirt like no tomorrow.

3rd day after 2 hours proper massage at Miu Miu 2 in the morning, went to Lucky Spa for Ngan which I engaged her service multiple times pre-pandemic. She got a model face but I could tell it was enhanced, boobs also enhanced. Like my long term buddy, she also lost weight during pandemic and weighted 43kg. Excellent English and she enjoyed every moment as well. I think post-pandemic, all became long lost friends.

After afternoon tea break, decided to head out again to Cherry and try Zuka as mentioned by many bros. Once in the room, before shower, I joked that we can do now and she said why not. So I inserted, but after a few min I suggested to take shower first which she rejected. Anyway, we proceeded to shower. Once in bed, her hj and bj skills were very good, and can tell she can enjoy sex, kept looking at the mirror for the insertion and looking down to see her pussy being eaten . It was very satisfyingly, definitely AV experience.

Btw, some bro mentioned Meander hotel which is on the next street to Little Tokyo, I stayed at Northern Charm Hotel on the corner of the same street for around 70-80 per night with city view and breakfast for 2. As long as u book for 2 pax, bringing a partner up only need to surrender the ID for safekeeping. I was told that the hotel opened only in 2020.
Old 17-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hellotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by knnccb View Post
Yes, you will need to buy travel insurance that covers covid-19.

They apparently didnt check after you touch down. i think depend on your luck if you want to risk it.
No true. I came in on 15 June.
Old 18-06-2022, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Need advice from HCM lao cheows

Some girls add me on WeChat nearby persons.
Offered to do FJ in my room.
Are they legit? Or scammers?
Old 18-06-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
i used to travel solo to HCM 2-4 times a year for work.
During these period i managed to find 3 syt thru pubs and massage parlor.
i tend to find local joints instead of the usual joints where tourist goes.
here are few ways in which i go about doing it:
1) google : gotta be patient. this can be time consuming. key in key words such as massage, vip, bar etc. this may lead you to some vietnam sites... don't skip these, go in and translate. you may find valuable info such as which no girl is good and how much is the tip.
i managed to find a local massage joint and my massage syt thru this way. She got a hot body and looks above avg and can speak english. i always visit her a few times per trip.
Personal rule for me : skip those that need to travel more than an hour drive (for safety reasons). always bring small notes to massage places and always tip well the guy/gal who brings u to the room. have min accessories on me.
2) hotel bell boy : make friends with them. buy drinks or pass cig to them. get local intel from them.
thru them i got to find a local disco joint (no nearby pub) along some small road behind the hotel. (was staying at a local area). i went there. all staff couldn't speak english except for a hot syt pr manager. she accompanied me during my stay in the disco. this was my go to place for dinner and drinks for the rest of my trip and subsequent few trips. this is the 2nd local gem that i found at a local area.
Personal rule for me ; bring min accessories and have small change in wallet.
3) bar hop : during the first 1-2 days, i will explore the pubs nearby my hotel till i find a waitress that i fancy. once i find one, i will just visit her regularly.
This is my 3rd gem. syt english speaking waitress.

do take note thou that i have many many misses than hits. once hit i tend to stick to them as i prefer companion.
i always travel alone so it can be scary and dangerous at times, so u just have to be street smart and act local. always look out for hotels nearby wherever u go. in the event u can't get taxi back, head to the hotel to get taxi.

Hope the above help some bros.
No venture No gain.
Cheers
Great info. I also found some Viet forums and shortlisted a few joints to recce in an upcoming trip. Have you heard of Queen spa in D1 & Sala spa in D7? I'm looking for b2b massage w BJ and these places offers them.

I also read a lot on a place called Dainam spa in D1 that locals frequent. BJ depends on gal AFAIK. Heard of this place?

Another find was an okt offering outcall massage ++ svcs starting from 1.5m. Is that the current market price?
Old 18-06-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Need advice from HCM lao cheows

Some girls add me on WeChat nearby persons.
Offered to do FJ in my room.
Are they legit? Or scammers?
99% of the time, it is a scam. Especially around the $1mil to $1.5mil price point.

How it works is they generally look quite different from photo, and it will be a super super rush job, that they don't even try to turn you on.

In case you do want to try, make sure you take the precautions. Don't go shower and leave her alone with your clothes. They may disappear when you come out of the shower with your money. Don't pay upfront. Again, they may disappear before you even get started.

If you want service through freelancers, going to websites like gaito is better, because the girl would have reviews and you can see if people commented that they are real or not. Again, not too different from Singapore FL sites, where there can be fake reviews.

For the highest safety, it's best to go to a massage joint, or just go little Japan. The price premium is worth the peace of mind.

Or you can try to pick up viet girls, who don't mind going down and dirty for a price. The economy is quite bad.
Old 18-06-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greenicetea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree ..before covid was there and luckily fren told me abot this so didn't go for it. Scam after all mostly
Old 18-06-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
Great info. I also found some Viet forums and shortlisted a few joints to recce in an upcoming trip. Have you heard of Queen spa in D1 & Sala spa in D7? I'm looking for b2b massage w BJ and these places offers them.

I also read a lot on a place called Dainam spa in D1 that locals frequent. BJ depends on gal AFAIK. Heard of this place?

Another find was an okt offering outcall massage ++ svcs starting from 1.5m. Is that the current market price?
I sort of can guess the forums you went to. I have a feeling they are massage place sponsored websites that is made to look neutral. In any case, the quality is okay lah. Just not the cheapest places. But worth a try.

I went to sala just last week. A little bit ulu and run down, but affordable versus the nicer looking spas. Dainam is a popular name, but I haven't tried. Reviews say it's okay.

Don't go for okt outcalls. In my post right above this, I mention why.

If you want sex, the safest way is little japan.
If you want a rub, then go to a spa place. You get to use sauna, jacuzzi, and the girl goes into the tub with you. There's very very little value to do an outcall massage because you don't get all those ambience stuff for essentially the same price.
If you want more adventure, you can read up more about gaito, hot toc, or venture outside of the city center.
Old 18-06-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Thanks bro

Your advice is much appreciated

Quote:
99% of the time, it is a scam. Especially around the $1mil to $1.5mil price point.

How it works is they generally look quite different from photo, and it will be a super super rush job, that they don't even try to turn you on.

In case you do want to try, make sure you take the precautions. Don't go shower and leave her alone with your clothes. They may disappear when you come out of the shower with your money. Don't pay upfront. Again, they may disappear before you even get started.

If you want service through freelancers, going to websites like gaito is better, because the girl would have reviews and you can see if people commented that they are real or not. Again, not too different from Singapore FL sites, where there can be fake reviews.

For the highest safety, it's best to go to a massage joint, or just go little Japan. The price premium is worth the peace of mind.

Or you can try to pick up viet girls, who don't mind going down and dirty for a price. The economy is quite bad.
Old 19-06-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
faverer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in HCMC till Monday and completely and clueless about the night life here. Any laojiao can give tips to a noob like me? Thanks so much!!
Old 19-06-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

Bui Vien Street, District 1, Saigon
Old 19-06-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I sort of can guess the forums you went to. I have a feeling they are massage place sponsored websites that is made to look neutral. In any case, the quality is okay lah. Just not the cheapest places. But worth a try.

I went to sala just last week. A little bit ulu and run down, but affordable versus the nicer looking spas. Dainam is a popular name, but I haven't tried. Reviews say it's okay.

Don't go for okt outcalls. In my post right above this, I mention why.

If you want sex, the safest way is little japan.
If you want a rub, then go to a spa place. You get to use sauna, jacuzzi, and the girl goes into the tub with you. There's very very little value to do an outcall massage because you don't get all those ambience stuff for essentially the same price.
If you want more adventure, you can read up more about gaito, hot toc, or venture outside of the city center.
Thanks. I did also find some hot tocs in D3 to try out.

Hmm massage sponsored forums that looked neutral. Thats interesting and also adds a potential sketchy and paid reviews angle to it. But good u went to the Sala, D7 is out of city centre but still looks close enuf by grab to go venture. Which other forums do you do your research?

The spas you mentioned are even further out? Like D10/D8 or even as far as go vap? (North of airport?)

Yah gai goi also in my shortlist but I do have problems which website reviews to trust..there are quite a few. Can you share which ones you find more reliable?
Old 19-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks. I did also find some hot tocs in D3 to try out.

Hmm massage sponsored forums that looked neutral. Thats interesting and also adds a potential sketchy and paid reviews angle to it. But good u went to the Sala, D7 is out of city centre but still looks close enuf by grab to go venture. Which other forums do you do your research?

The spas you mentioned are even further out? Like D10/D8 or even as far as go vap? (North of airport?)

Yah gai goi also in my shortlist but I do have problems which website reviews to trust..there are quite a few. Can you share which ones you find more reliable?
Haha d7 not far la.. Most of the massage spa places are there. The other place is more towards d5 d8 d10. I think 1 trip won't be enough to see all.

gai goi.. I never got to try..

Which is why I am going back again pretty soon. hahah

Last edited by happypotato21; 25-06-2022 at 03:49 PM. Reason: private details
Old 20-06-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 20
knnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to all

Quote:

I tried a few OKT during my first trip to HCMC. 10 out 10 girls CMI.

Dont go for OKT in HCMC. either the photo doesnt match or the service level gonna be very bad.

safer if you go to Little Tokyo spa where you can choose and see the girl (service depend on individual) - 2.5mil ST

or

KTV girls - 3.5mils including sitting fee ST
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1