The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: FR - Bangkok Soap Massage / AGoGos (part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsipeng View Post
Bro Akinisan,

Only a few syts speak english and no like the farang. The others that speak are usually the more seasoned hois with farang flavor and so are a bit like Chang.

Yes the shaven or trimmed hois are a feast for eye to those who sit by the bar.

It both good and sad that the prettier (not very much smarter) SYTs are opting to go for bars and not agogo bars.
Yup, also do remember to order bottled water instead when sitting by the stage bar. Tsk tsk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Actually I don't think R4 is overrated, relatively speaking. If you wanna compare to SK or kapoo clubs, then obviously you'd find it pretty crappy. But I think if you only look at SC or Nana, then R4 is probably the best. One thing I don't understand though, with Thermae just a couple mins away, why would one patronise Nana or SC?

True on the LT currently, girls don't really like to LT. And the attitude of the girls there really goes down low now, probably at other popular AGG's as well.
U get to "inspect" your "goods" before you purchase for the night. U can check out the boobs,waist/arse and legs with minimal clothing while they on the stage. Unlike in Thermae where it's dark and they are dressed up. The vibes u get when the girl come down and sit for a drink and u can't or too embarrassed to rubba a girl at Thermae. But of cos to each his own, end of day each girl react differently to different individuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveyy View Post

I'm talking to this girl who used to work in Singapore TD and now working in R4.

Also, the reason why R4 is always packed compared to the other 3 bars is purely because of the quality of girls. (cause of the free-to-roam system the 4 rainbow bars have)
I think I know which girl u are referring to at rainbow 4. anyway if want good quality service , one should approach those massage parlours or joints at sukhumvit Soi 24.
Old 20-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Then please explain why Indo gals usually all natural no implants if not for Islamic principles, as the quote I found below on Islamic site ask about cosmetic surgery.
Rubbish....religion will not be a consideration in entertainment scene. Sex before marriage and alcohol are also not right. If u didn't know about these, u can google for them.

If u are religious, just stick to it, u will be blessd. No point debating this in sex and entertainment scene.
Old 20-05-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellothis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Then please explain why Indo gals usually all natural no implants if not for Islamic principles, as the quote I found below on Islamic site ask about cosmetic surgery.
The reason is simple, depending on the society acceptance on these plastic enhancements and if plastic surgery is easily available and inexpensive. Indo WL will also want to enhance the tits too to attract more money.
Old 20-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thx for review. Rainbow 4 is a bit overrated IMO, and prices at NANA increasing while service quality decreasing in general.

I recall most ladies very reluctant to do LT, most I asked only willing to do ST and just leave after mediocre service. For 3100+ total, I said forget it, and went to Thermae to find ST for 1500 instead. You could also goto Posseidon and have massage with maybe 2 shots for 2500 or 2700 with better service. 3100 is too expensive for ST in Bangkok, unless you are too buzzed/drunk to care.

Got quoted 1.5k for st IN THERMAE ah... How come i got quoted 2k or 2.5k for ST.... Any bros got the same problem....
Old 20-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
Got quoted 1.5k for st IN THERMAE ah... How come i got quoted 2k or 2.5k for ST.... Any bros got the same problem....
2k-3k is the normal amount quoted. Anything lesser depends on many factors.
Old 20-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tehsipeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Overdue FR (part 3) - On Ratchada Soapys.

Disclaimer: below are my observations and happenings, forgive my language and points.

Ratchada (In between Huay Huang and Sutthisan MRT)
Most open around 3 to 330 with a few girls and stacks up as the day gets later. Close around midnight)
Usually I like to go early, girls have energy and you see them at the start. TBH, I have only patronized Poseidon (for good reasons!) and have popped in for the others for a search for gems.

Poseidon (nearest to Sutthisan MRT/ exit 2)
there are 3 levels-
ground floor - security guard
second floor - fish tank, prices are 2.5 for non-farang and non-indians. if you fall within either, add 500thb for tax.
third floor - models, part time actresses and the newbies. Prices range from 3200 to 4200. the add on tax is 1k.
Find a spot, order a drink and chill. Mama-san will come up and chat with you. she will call the girls over and they will stand in order of pricing. (MMS has quite sharp hearing for english, chinese and body language, so be cautious if you want to say something not for her ears.) She will push you to pick. If you see nothing, its okay to ask for the next group.
after you pick, pay upfront and go have fun!
Comments: try the fried rice after the soapy, damn shoik. if you are too early for Poseidon, go eat macdonalds next door. Befriend the MMS and get her contact so you can see whats on offer and reserve before going down.
BTW, this place takes credit card.

Nataree (nearer to Huay Huang MRT)
Girls here are more of a SG flavor, from Ah lians to Minah looking girls.
Prices vary from 2.5k, 2.8k, 3.2k and up to 5k for young, fresh and bigger boobs (i say bigger because it is relative).
The lounge is not as nice as Poseidon (like crazy horse to baccara). When you walk in, a guy will take you in and say which girl is which price.
Comments: never patronized but always walk in and worth a look.

Others
Emmanuel was full of girls and no customers. Caesars walked in and there were few girls to choose. Though the decor looked good, the girls were not so much to be desired.

Overall, would recommend soapys after a long morning at Chatukchak, take the MRT from Mochit, its very near. Else, if your flight is from Don Meung, you also can consider if there is sufficient time.
Usually, I would recommend newbies to try for the soapy experience. Girls here are not known for GFE, unless you are a repeat or super smooth with the ladies.

Since my last return to BKK, a lot has changed. From pricing, quality of girls and openness of the people to foreigners. Thai girls may be shy to strangers but be friendly and you will open a hoi new world.

Thank you for your patience and interest. I hope this will shed more light for newbies and refresh some memories for the old-birds. No plans to return unless its for a wedding
Eh samster, when and if I come back lets go bar hop for Frank again!
Old 20-05-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
2k-3k is the normal amount quoted. Anything lesser depends on many factors.
1.5k???

Depending on a lot of factors but most gers will not ask for less than 2k. If 1.5k and good or average looking ger, then mai tu liao but if 1.5k, a LB, then better run.
Old 20-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tehsipeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup, also do remember to order bottled water instead when sitting by the stage bar. Tsk tsk!
Wah you also know! thanks for reminding. For crazy house, the girls on stage sometimes talk to those seated near the bar. So cover your drink if not, may have some of her flavor or worse, your pants will get wet!

Quote:
I think I know which girl u are referring to at rainbow 4. anyway if want good quality service , one should approach those massage parlours or joints at sukhumvit Soi 24.
Not sure to be happy or sad that I may also know which girl. Just dont remember name or number tag.
Old 20-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Hhahah i don't mind if i am able to fish one.
Don't bother unless u look like Mario Maurer.
Old 20-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
westernoutback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Do get the general vibe that it's hard to get LT at the agogos.
I'm planning to visit BKK this June n looking for LT, any idea on places where I can get LT more easily?
Never been to thermae n SK, higher chance there?
Thx!
Old 20-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
A lot of tits from R4 are fakes lol
So long pussy not fake ok.............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 20-05-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Depends on the season..... now is a good time as prices drop due to FLs desperate for school fees and related expenses. LOS school term starting soon.

The average rate at Thermae is 2.5K for ST but many FLs are accepting 1.5K now...... the price will return back to 2.5K when school reopens.
Same situation in SK and elsewhere too.
Old 20-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
1.5k???

Depending on a lot of factors but most gers will not ask for less than 2k.
Cannot remember the last time I had a 1500bht ST in Thermae.........but recently I picked up a FL at railway for 1500bht ST.......... Okok looks, dua nei, service above average.......... Nothing to complain about..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 20-05-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis View Post
...society acceptance on these plastic enhancements. ...if easily available and inexpensive. Indo WL will also want to enhance the tits too to attract more money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Rubbish....religion...Sex before marriage and alcohol are also not right.
Well said both. No correlation to ceweks rejecting plastic makeovers due to religion. Thailand is diff with people makeup vs Indonesia.

Irony of it all, mongering and yet quoting some religious extract logic (obviously misplaced in this forum).

Preference for natural or silicone titties depends on the individual. One crony even likes latter
Old 20-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsipeng View Post
Wah you also know! thanks for reminding. For crazy house, the girls on stage sometimes talk to those seated near the bar. So cover your drink if not, may have some of her flavor or worse, your pants will get wet!
ya i had also seen such cases...got 1 or 2 old farang there, and no girls approach them the whole night! i saw many girls head straight for japs/koreans/sinkies and those middle-aged farangs. they tend to avoid those super sloppy farangs with no spending power (or so it seems)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1