The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
What you need is a hand to film you guys when you are in it. However, it has to be a bro that you can totally trust. Filming without your face and professionally done will not be easy.
It's quite difficult, don't think there will be an ideal candidate. Morever, I wouldn't feel comfortable with another man in the room with me.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantho View Post
Very nice share bro TS, please continue
Update posted, do upz!
Old 07-03-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
Keep it up TS
Thank you! Update posted, do upz!
Old 08-03-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
10ya10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share TS, support for more
Old 24-03-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Sometime in 2020 before lockdown, I got to know Anna, when my business associate invited me to a KTV at Sim Lim Tower. 

She had the type of looks that I liked, hence I didn't hesitate to make her my choice when it came to selection. Morever, there weren't that many girls to choose from. 

We had a hearty chat. For some reason, she decided to show me her work permit, which she took out from her purse and unfolded it. Well, it's valid, but not like it actually mattered to me. 

Sadly, there wasn't much action involved, just a few smooches and hand holding. To make things worse, she was out of the room for a very long time; a very serious "butterfly" problem. I expressed my displeasure to they mummy, but there wasn't much she could do about it, since Anna somehow got herself dead drunk. 

My business associate made a signal for me to leave first, while he stayed on a little longer to settle the bill. Since Anna was nowhere to be found, I didn't had to tip her. 

However, we did exchange WeChat contact. I was interested in her, so I texted her the next day. We agreed to meet before she prepared for work, on the pretext that I didn't want to owe her the tips from previous meeting. 
She resided at a Rajah Towers. I picked her up and parked at a nearby parallel parking lot and chatted with her. 

She revealed about how she messed up her relationship with her Taiwan boyfriend and some family background. Not that I was interested, but my intention was to show her my interest in her, hence I listened without paying much to the details. 

After half an hour or so, she had to leave to prepare for work. I passed her the tip, and even offered to send her to Sim Lim Tower. She agreed. So I waited for her to be ready before boarding onto my car again. 

I sent her to work a few times, just to show her affections. I did try to date her out on Sundays where she claimed she should be less busy, but it never materialised. 

Till one day, she offered to go to a hotel with me, at a price of course, which I recalled was pretty premium as it was pre-COVID times. But that sum didn't mattered to me, I agreed and booked a day stay at Park Royal Beach Road. 
It was sometime late mornining, though she managed to wake up to meet me on time, she was seriously lacking in sleep. 

Me: You ok?
A: Yes, just sleepy
Me: But you tired
A: Nevermind, I can
Me: You can? Or go home?
A: I SAID I OK!

I was taken aback. What a temper! I kept silent and just kept my eyes on the road. 

A: Sorry, I don't mean to shout at you, I just tired so temper not good

Me: It's ok

After I was done with parking, we made our way to the check-in counter, which was much hassle free during then. I took the keys and we proceeded to our room. 

It was my first time at this hotel, which I did go for a second time with Lisa, do refer to my previous post. 

Once she entered the room, she just plunged on the bed, made herself comfortable, and slept. 

WTF???

I was pissed, but I didn't want to sour the mood, hence I let her be. I went into the washroom to freshen myself up. As I exited, she woke up. 

She took off her T-shirt, unhooked her bra and and pull down her shorts, then tossed her clothes onto the floor. She was left with her black thongs only, and guessed what she did next?

She went back to sleep.

WTF???

No point complaining, I should just make the best out of it.

I undressed to my undies and laid beside. Making sure she was still sound asleep, I took a few shots with my phone. 

Then I close off my camera and swiped my phone for other stuffs. 
30 minutes later, she woke up. 

A: Sorry, I tired so sleep
Me: It's ok, I know you tired
A: Want to make love already?

I had an instant erection hearing it. 

Me: Wait, wear this first

I prepared a pair of light pink ice panties for her, which she immediately took her and thongs and put the new one on. 

A: I like, very softMe: This for you, you can take homeA: You always buy?
Me: No, just for you

Obviously not, but I had to sugar coat my words. We started frenching, which was a great and right way to start. 
Old 24-03-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10ya10 View Post
Awesome share TS, support for more
Update posted!
Old 24-03-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Update posted!
read instantly!!
Old 25-03-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeaveTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update. Hoping to read more hehe
Old 27-03-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Update posted!
Where is the update?
Old 27-03-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 7
Balashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome story bro ah_wei, support!
Old 28-03-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

She was passionate with the frenching, added a lot to the GFE points.

Fact is that most girls don't provide frenching as part of the service, since it is considered unhygenic, particulary so during COVID times, so they will avoid exchange of fluid as much as possible.

Remember my threesome session with Yen and Yoyo? As hot as it was, no frenching was involved, and they made sure to wipe down any parts of they body they've licked, before the next one worked on the same area.

I lifted up the blanket covering her and tossed it to the side. Sure, the air con was cold enough but any warmth should come from me, besides, I wanted a clear view of her hot body.

This is the part where I would ensure I had one arm around her, secure the hug and feel each other's body warm. I was sure we were both heating up. The other hand, would be on free roaming mode, fondling with her boobs and nipples and more southwards to put light pressure on her pussy. I made her the teasing was done over the panties only.

It was done delibrately gentler than usual as to set the pace for later.

Her eyes were closed and she let out soft moans, which indicated she was easing into the groove and wanted more.

I moved my mouth from frenching to work on her nipples. The moans are getting louder.

As I moved my fingers over her pussy, she opened up her legs to allow more room for me. Positive sign. Felt like she's wet down there, but I couldn't have a good view of it due to positioning, so I could only verify with my finger.

I slid my hand into her panties and inserted my third finger in, not deep, just at the vulva. Yes, it was wet.

Time to move up a gear.
Old 28-03-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
read instantly!!
Thanks for the quick response!
Old 28-03-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveTea View Post
Nice update. Hoping to read more hehe
Update just posted!
Old 28-03-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Where is the update?
Err... above? And I've just posted a new update as well.
Old 28-03-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balashnikovy View Post
Awesome story bro ah_wei, support!
Thanks bro, do upz! Update posted!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1