The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Asdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My Cosmetic girl fling

7 yrs ago, I was 21yrs old and in the army. I was accompanying my ex to shop around in departmental store alot as she was going to start her first job and experiencing how to make up. My ex love to shop in J8 and this is how i met S, the msin character of this story.

I enjoy shopping with my ex as she always take a long time and focus. My eyes will be roving around looking at chiobu. S was one of the chio bu I bio. S was around 165cm, small frame but C cup and had an ah lian look. She was promoting a famous japan facial product then and always have this dao look which I feel like punishing her. However, I only manage to talk to her after around 8 months after I broke up with all gfs.

It was at A club call Lunar where I first talk to her. There was this group of 3 guys and few other girls. One of the guy mistaken me as a friend and pull me over to his table. Being friendly, I laugh it off and even buy then a round of drink(no gf then so feeling a bit rich) immediately I recognize S but I did not talk to her but everyone else( one of my tactics).

After like 15 mins, S walk out to ans a call and I know my chance is here. I followed her and she smoke outside after the call. I was talking to the door bitch while observing her. After her call I just smile and walk to her.

"Hello, paiseh just now didn't manage to talk to you" I said, I'm M. How come you smoke alone?"

"Oh I'm out to ans call" She forced a smile

Nabei sibeh dao I thought then I joke" wah bf checking ah?"

She maintain her cool and reply" no la" I continue" you guys like seldom come here hor"

She start to relax abit" oh, you not their friend? " I replied " no but luckily I join otherwise cannot talk to you already."

She blush a bit and we walk back together. I realised she is out with the girls and 3 guys also trying to jio them. I ask my other 3 friends to join along and just party like normal while maintaining some conversation with S. throughout I still mind fuck her like I dance with her friends but when guys approach her I will pull her to me and let go when no one. She seem confused.

After awhile, S was saying gd bye and I walk out to entrance purposely to create a chance. She saw me outside and I asked her she come to smoke again. She reply going home I joked why you so loner! I say Gia I accompany you wait for Taxi and we chat more. She told me she work for facial brand but refuse to tell me where. When her cab came, I just say bye bye. She look a bit shocked and in split second, she say" You look so worried why not I text you when I'm home" shiok la girl ask for my number. Success! I reply" ya lo, next time I accompany you til doorstep . She laugh and give me a hug. Hug is like so warming and my dick is erected. Paiseh brother! Long start up but exciting fuck coming soon.

TBC
Old 15-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Cosmetic girl fling

Support! Fast more updates... like the way you ji hong her.
Old 15-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
H2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story waiting for updates
Old 15-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 14
ebaby is a glorious beacon of lightebaby is a glorious beacon of lightebaby is a glorious beacon of lightebaby is a glorious beacon of lightebaby is a glorious beacon of lightebaby is a glorious beacon of light

support, cheers
Old 15-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Samster

Asdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After that, I was back with my friends and Bo chup much abt that group since mission accomplished. I got a msg from S and I reply gd nite. When I check my phone 2 hours later at around 3 plus and saw 2 msg on my phone all from S. Steady la I think to myself. One was ok good night, 2nd was at 2plus am asking whether im still there. I reply her left le ar 3 plus and ask why cannot find her friend is it? Surprisingly she reply " wah so late then reply, must be busy trying to know my friends right. Anyway talk to you another I'm going to slp, night!" I replied" Aiyo I long left the place since the prettiest left already. was sending my A and G ( male friend ) home so didn't have time check my phone. You so late then slp why leave so early... She replied" like real! And I reply" You didn't noticed I talk to everyone but not you, a bit shy to talk to you. You quick slp. Later the fair pretty princess got dark eye ring cannot sell customer eye bag product lol.

Paiseh, still building up how it started so bear with me a bit more. She tell =p. 2 days later, I msg her say whether she working I go look for her, and she say why miss her is it and you won't find me that easy. Ccb playing hard to get but lol actually I didn't tell her I know her location all along and didn't reply. After awhile she reply " Want to give you clue or not lol" I didn't reply as well.

I straight went down around 4 plus to bishan. She was tending to a customer
And look quite pek chek. I just go up to her say " Miss can help me or not and put on my silly smile" She looked a bit shock, paiseh and smiled a bit. After the customer, we chat. She asked me how I find her and I talk cock say fate la. After that she ask me why I came I say look for her to buy things and get discount. She say buy for gf is it. i reply if you use then for her but aldo getting for myself. i got not gf and she replyyou very hiiao as a man and give me some sample. I reply like that I save money and jio her to dinner. She reply ok but can wait around 2 hours. I say ok so I go look at chio bu lo but I'm end up standing there and look at her for 2 hours. She a bit happy and hit me playfully chasing me away..

This is the night we start to get physical..

TBC
Old 15-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

During the wait, S was msging me and told me She's happy that I come but later rush as her dinner is 30 to 45 min. Too short for anything. At the moment, I recall my friend who once work as a cosmetic girl part time told me that they are always very free and gossip abt mainly love, bitch around and sex. They are always happy when someone have 暧昧 relationship with them. Reason is retail hours are very long, need to serve mainly girls and guys in departmental usually are student and not their choice. They want excitement. I use this as a guide for wooing S.

Finally we met for dinner at pasta mania( army boy budget lol) and realize she is a Malaysia and 23yrs old. She joke that I'm a Xiao didi no chance. I shoot her back by saying wah only a few days you considering me already ah. She didn't ask how I find her I bluff say I go google her store and try my luck by going to all. i was "lucky and fated" (cant believe i say this kind of er xin things lol" )though. Dinner was chop chop but I get to know her and feel that she is interested. I pass her some snacks like choco and sweet with a card I wrote " Happy working =) ( paiseh small boy trick then) She look surprise and happy a return to work.

It was around 7 then and I think aiya my off day gone soon. As I'm about to go, a received a msg from S say I eat very little and hungry or not. If hungry maybe can meet for supper after work. I never like to let lady feel that im always available so i reply "no lah I eat little, need to meet a friend also" I call my coy line and inform I'm booking in tmr and decide to meet her. She reply oh meet girl huh? Inside I feel happy and think wow I think she jealous so I tease her a bit" Ya, my friend suddenly say wanna meet me" later I text her she being a bit cold and last msg was why you meet friend still can msg huh? Haha confirm jealous.
I camp outside her workplace and soon see her walking off with a few friends around 9. She walk towards me and ask me why I'm here( a bit ah lian Dulan face) I reply oh" just now I met my friend and ask her to come her, she ask me advised for her bf party and I also need her advice because this feel days I like a girl but dunno how" while giving a silly smile. B4 she continue, you hungry or tired? Want to watch a movie?" She say ok and a bade good bye. Her friends tease her a bit and she also like the teasing. "Watch what" she ask and I reply "I'm finally 21 so R21 show la! Quick late already "and I just grab her hand and make haste...

TBC...paiseh paiseh...cumming soon
Old 15-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30894 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting, support!

30 884 8/5 ejectjoy+18

for repeated xchange, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 15-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

We queue for tickets for the movie 200 pounds of beauty. While queuing I discover she was wearing a plain white T shirt revealing her bra black and a denim shorts which flaw her long plain legs but sadly not revealing any butt. Her hair was tied up which made her look a bit homely despite her ah lian look

" Wow, you wear anything also nice. Seldom see Malaysia so fair also " I compliment her and not waiting for her reaction I ask her what she wants for snack. I also joke dont tell me hotdog bun cause I dunno what hotdog to give her and she hit me playfully. ( btw I had a silly bear appearance what most girls say and my female friend always say I'm so generous with compliment which make me sound sincere and harmless) Haha act pig eat tiger is my style!!!

While at the other queue for pcorn, I could help but stare at her butt and recall how her butt touches my cock when I so call protect her on the dance floor that day. She was texting on her phone and I became a bit curious and jealous to know must be got other challenger. I received a text from her saying" no ice ok thanks" I playfully reply her" oh someone this whole week cannot take cold stuff" and give her a playful look which she responded with =p"( walan eh, Sibei cute)

TBC-paiseh family day
Old 15-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NottiNotti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great pick up skills there! Great story but would be even better if your dialogue is in this form:

Asdf:
Cos Girl:
Asdf:
Cos girl:

Camping for more!
Old 15-09-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Hmm I heard that cannot drink cold stuff = more horny than usual? But it also means cannot do anything leh :X
Old 15-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

My food was ready first so I join her back. Finally my turn and the counter ask is this seat ok. Last roll so must be couple seat so I exclaim loudly " wah couple seat leh!" She ans" Got problem then change lo" I act cute and tell her don't take advantage of small boy.

Before show must first go toilet right! I told her to wait for me longer and I rush to the guardian below to buy some menstrual pain killer and some mint. Looking at the condom area, I thought to myself definitely not today...

We meet back shortly and she was wsiting texting someone again. "Oei, texting bf you out with gal is it?

S replied" no la no bf, msging a friend say I'm not going home early tonight"

When we proceed to the theatre, there was a flight of stairs and I notice she was wearing high heels, I tell her wait and stuff all the food in my sling bag. I gently put her hand on my left arm and walk a step in front " Aiyo you stand whole day nvr bring flats to change? Come I support you" I commanded her acting concern. She hold on to me on the way to our seat. Feeling GFE... We sat down and we chit chat a bit and I will stick my head close to her pretending I'm not able to hear clearly. My rules is I won't try to be funny I'm movie because I think this act is quite typical and I always like to play it slow. I pass her the panadol and say take first before pain and she look shocked. I told her just now she went toilet I went to buy cause I feel the drink is cold despite no ice. ( she smile a bit and thank me)

Nothing special until one part...the show was funny and S has this habit when the part is funny. She will collapse towards you and hand will just hit you some where. Yes brothers you all are right!!! One incident she hit on my thigh near my crotch and she smell so flowery. Her hand rested there and she suddenly ask me. " Oei what happen" she whisper softly and look at me cheekily.
"Huh" I ask confusely. "There" She exclaim and shifted her index finger which touch my erected dick for a split second and withdraw. " I thought I say you cannot bully me" I blushed feeling song, paiseh yet embarrass. She laugh and turn her head yo another side.

What happen next after a few secs later shock me. S shifted her hand direct to my dick and brush for 2 good sec! OMG!!! I feel my pants is like ripping off yet the softness of her hand melt my hand but hardened dick. I look at her and she act like nothing happened. Her hands had shifted back smoothly back to my lap...for the rest of the movie I'm totally mind fucked and keep thinking what the fuck is she doing!!!

TBC
Old 15-09-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: My Cosmetic girl fling

WaitinG' 4 more.....
Old 16-09-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster

Movie was over and my mind still haven't recover. I offer to send her home with my dad car. (my fanily is not rich but my dad is self employed. Lao peh always support my chee hong ness, he alway tell me and my close friend-youngster don't flirt or fuck around is a waste to youth! Yes I love my dad)

Our destination is Sembawang! So near bishan but I save petrol. I open the door for her and can't help but to peek at her gorgeous legs. I enter the car and S suddenly say this before I start engine" you are very sweet" I smiled and say" of course my nick is gummybear" she say I like to bite gummybear head off and I laugh saying I like to be bitten and shove my head towards her. Car trip was normal just asking her what songs she like blah blah blah

Finally reach her place and she say thanks and good night. I say like that only ah must at least let me send her up if not at least gimme a good night kiss. She say cooly" your face come" and I close near her...

Her lips get closer and I cheekily turn my head to meet her kiss lips to lips. She was a bit shock and blushed. Not waiting for any moment I gently pull her over and kiss her again. We kiss for a short 5 sec. She gently push me away and giggle " you are sweet but hum sump also" " I where got him sump" I retorted and she reply" I touch your leg you hard on and just now in store you keep peeking at my breast when I bend down to take stuff for you."

Nabei I was lost for words and S suddenly reached my hand and place it on her breast. I reach for her lips again. Wow the breast is sure soft and big. Hated the bra..it lasted for like a min and she pull back and say she need to go up cause her room mate waiting for her.

TBC
Old 16-09-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ur skill very the gd.. respect u
Old 16-09-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster

I drive home and received a msg from S" drive safely. Miss the hum sump Xiao didi". Steady la! In the game but what should I do? Just fuck or gf? A bit tired after so many relationship. I decide just to take it cool.

Nothing much for th next few days except SMS and even not meeting on the weekend as she is going back Malaysia. Sian but nvm. The feeling is like funny but at least towards ai mei but at least still can chat. Finally second meet up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1