The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2006, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 21
Peterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to behold
Orchard KTV at Orchard Tower

Just went to Orchard Tower, saw Orchard KTV, stand there lok c look c...WOW...lot of chio bu....going into the KTV.

Anyone went there b4 and know what the charges like?
Old 19-02-2006, 05:27 PM
tonitone

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Orchard KTV at Orchard Tower

there are indeed a lot of chio bus working in orchard KTV at orchard towers... it should be even better towards march as more gals come back from their holidays...

The happy hour here is not successful and had died a natural death. the gals usually start coming in around 930pm to 10pm and the KTV is opened till 6am everyday...

Both the butterfly and booking system exist here... The gals come from all over china and a lot of them work at the tiananmen happy hour from 6 till 10pm...

The typical tip is $50 onwards, tip more if you like the gal and will like to mantain contact... on a busy night, gals who butterfly can sit up to 4 to 5 tables... so waiting time can be quite long... go on weekdays or saturdays if you do not want to wait for too long...

The price of a bottle of Chivas will come up to around $440... Buy 2 get 1 bottle free... room charges probably applicable on your 3rd trip there on your balance bottles... the mummy tip will be $50 to $100 depending on how well you like her service...

hope the info is useful...
Old 03-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
solidiceguy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Red face Re: Orchard KTV at Orchard Tower

i think every where same
Old 03-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://sammyboy.online/showthr...=Orchard+Plaza

go there n take a look.Hopes it helps
Old 03-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 22
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_man
http://sammyboy.online/showthr...=Orchard+Plaza

go there n take a look.Hopes it helps
You link seems to ref to orchard plaza ktv... diff from this orchard ktv...
Old 14-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
DirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey, I heard from a bro that no hanky panky is allowed in Orchard KTV but the gals still do FL outside. Can any bro confirm if this is true? Also, any bros out there tried a PRC called Amy before? Maybe late 20s from ChongQing? Heard that she's pretty but cannot play one and also does not do FL.
You gotta ask yourself...
"Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do cha, PUNK!
Old 14-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Most of the PRC do FL, for those who does not FL will be moat properly kenna "Pau" by someone. There are many of these PRCs kenna pau by big shot and those rich old man. so they seldom FL, not unless they really like the person lah

千算万算,人心难算
Old 19-03-2006, 03:32 PM
tonitone

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hanky panky is not allowed in the rooms... if the girl likes you, kissing and touching is still all right... if you are looking for action in the rooms... places like tiananmen, club infinitude, las vegas, lido palace, orchard KTV are not for you...

Some of the gals FL some of them don't... there are some decent gals in these places... the really pretty ones can easily earn 10k a month without doing FL... even when pple offer to bao them, they refuse because they can earn as much just by sitting tables... why be controlled by someone else..

A pretty gal can probably run 6 to 7 tables in a night including happy hour... half the customers tip 50 half tip 100... that will easily come up to 400 to 500 a night... moreover the pretty gals usually have their regular customers who tip 100 to 150 or even more... 1 month work 24 days, easily more than 10k...
Old 20-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
DirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro evo3 & tonitone for your valuable info. are anyone of you familiar with is PRC called amy? She's from chongqing. my friend likes her and wonder whether does she does FL. He asked her before and she said no. My friend thinks that maybe she's paying hard to get or that she does not FL with first time guest.
You gotta ask yourself...
"Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do cha, PUNK!
Old 21-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Orchard K kena Spot Check last Friday........ 70+ prcs particulars were taken down by the blue man. 3 of them escaped from being questioned by the blue man cos................ they're hidding inside the ward robe inside the manager's room for fucking 3 solid hours...
Old 21-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
yleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Based on the charges, I think XTD might be a better outing!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1