The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Story Writer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seeing to touching.

Hello folks, I am bored, therefore decided to write out a fiction tale to entertain you all. So enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donkey years ago, when my Secondary School was having Inter-class game, this Secondary 3 girl caught my attention.. No, not her face that attracted me but her sweaty body. Her P.E T-shirt was totally wet at that time because she was playing captain ball, and guess what? It revealed her black-colored bra. And my eye can't stop starring at her B cup boobs, my dick was slowly waking up from it's sleep... And suddenly my friend tapped me from behind! And told me some crap which I am really not interested at that point of time, and I asked him to fuck off immediately and stop disturbing me. After he left, I turned back to the court and realized the match has ended. Shit! I whispered to myself. I then walked to the washroom to pee and then go home disappointed, but when I walked out of the washroom.......
Old 15-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

Re: Seeing to touching.

I then walked to the washroom to pee and then go home disappointed, but when I walked out of the washroom....... Shocked, I saw the sexy sweaty girl walked past me and heading toward the girls washroom. I was thinking in my mind if she could be mine, and I could fuck her day and night.. Then suddenly this evil thought got better of me. I decided to go inside the female washroom and have a peep at her for just once. I then walked toward the door quietly and slowly pushed the door open and have a peep inside, and realized there was no one inside but only the sweaty girl inside. Seconds later, she turned around and faced the wall and started to strip her top and start cleaning herself. I immediately got an hard-on. As I was afraid people would saw me peeping, I decided to get inside the female washroom. I then slowly stepped in and hided at one corner and continue peeping. After she cleaned her top, she did not immediately wear her clothe back, instead she stripped her P.E Shorts and panties down and started cleaning too.. For instance, I cant control my self and...

[To be continued]
Old 15-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

For instance, I cant control my self and... I went toward her and started touching her butt, I believe she was shocked and started to scream. I then quickly pressed on her mouth and asked her to stop shouting as I don't want to attract attention from passerby or teachers. She then used her hand to cover her boobs and her sweet pussy. I pushed her to a corner and she asked me what am I trying to do, I told her about what I admire her, and told her I am very interested in her and could not control myself anymore. I then pulled her hand off her boobs and started to suck her pinkish nipple. She tried to struggle but failed and minutes later she finally stopped struggling but instead started screaming for help. I knew she would attract attention from people if she continue screaming, therefore I took my handphone out of my pocket and threaten to take video of her and spread to my classmate. She's clever, and stopped screaming for help and struggling but instead let me do whatever I want to her. But when I was about to finger her......
Old 15-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
Georgeofejungle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGeorgeofejungle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First camper setting up camp.
Old 15-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
vids_hott is one of the Best!vids_hott is one of the Best!vids_hott is one of the Best!

second camper.. hehe
Old 16-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
Southpaw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthpaw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthpaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
Littlefish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLittlefish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got anymore story coming ???
Old 19-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
look is Cool - loads of Potential

camping here for the story thank sound interesting pls continue
Old 19-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Stoane81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue please bro , thanks
Old 20-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Seeing to touching.

Camping for more here...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1