The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wakjanggo is Cool - loads of Potential
Beach Road HC

Hi Guys, its been long since my last post. 2005 was the last one. Oh man wad a long time it was.

Anyway, just sharing my FR on a massage place in H@&I Lane at Beach Road. The place has a sign board in the alley, signboard pink in colour. Think some of you bros have visited also in the past.

Went up to the stairs and saw afew good looking PRCs. Guided me in the room with mattress on the floor. Opted for 1hr massage @ $30. Massage was ok la, not so bad. Tickled my balls here and there from my ass and when asked to turn, which i humbly did, massage was ok and relaxing. Nipples were given more attention to and when it got to my balls, the long awaited and special question was asked. FJ $100, HJ $30, BJ$70. Bargained and got BJ for $50. She went out to take the happy sack and put it in my didi and it all started. Was able to CIM and feeling was great.

I forgot to ask for the name of the girl. Quite Petite and had long straight hair. Overall i give her 6.5/10 la, massage was not bad and service was good but not excellent.

Massage $30 and BJ $50.
Old 19-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
brobigcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beach Road HC

was walking around beach road and then i remembered a post on beach road massage parlour.

decided to check out the place. all girls were PRC. young and pretty if you ask my opinion.

just usual massage but with strength and playing of the ass and crack was the one that turned me on. finally the GQ came up and opted for full job. moaning was fantastic and i got a BBBJ as well b4 cumming thus cummed in her mouth. bua tahan so hot and nice ah. she keep on lookking at me when i cum. wowww..

Xiao Wei, 25 PRC
Looks:7/10
Body:7/10 (petite, smaill but ample boobs, with light brown nips)
Massage:7/10
BM:9/10
BJ:7.5/10
FJ:9/10
AR:Nil
Catbath:9/10
CIM: FANTASTIC
Damages:100 FJ + 30 1hr massage
RTFEFINATELY!!! COMPOM!!!
Old 23-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 18
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros,

After having a long cheong break, this week felt really horny... so went to a few joints... After reading 2 frs on this place, decided to explore this joint. What I liked about this place is the location, away from the main road, it's rather discreet. Also once up the long flight of stairs, on the 2nd floor, you can select the gal you wanted and she will walk with you to the 3rd fl, place is clean. What I dislike about this place is... well... the following...

After reading that they do offer $30 for HJ, $50 for BJ, I headed down... got a gal(stats below)

Xiow Wen:

Looks:6
Body: 6
Massage: 2
The other stats will be described and you be the judge...

After 5 mins of powder massage which was basically applying powder on my back and hitting me with her fist. asked me to turn around and asked me for FJ. I asked her for the other services and she told me HJ $50, BJ $100, FJ $120. Negotiated and bargained. FAILED. Got a major case of diamond pussy syndrome! So I said ok HJ, and she refused to take her top off. She said only BJ at $100 she will do that! I was so turned off, I said in that case forget it... She tried to negotiate after another minute of crap massage and told me BM for $70. Well... no point making that trip for nothing so ok. Surprised that she brought 2 CDs into the room, but she said in case I want to take full later on...

Her attitude started to be better when I fingered her, in fact I was expecting some service after fingering her a little but she wouldnt let me go!!! She kept saying a little more, I have great hands... no kidding she seemed to be really enjoying it... kept telling me she cant tahan... Finally after 20 mins of me soaking my fingers she turned around and grabbed my dick, slipped a CD on and blew me... I was thinking err... I didnt ask for that, but what the heck... was enjoying it... after a few short slurps and I was closing my eyes... She mounted me!!! Crap!! I was so shocked that I came after 3 grinds... SHIT! Guess that's really how they operate...

I am no spring chicken and FJ is fine, but I would think that there are bros out there that wont go full due to personal or health reasons... I didnt like the way she went full without my conscent NOT because I feel like a victim but because I like being in control of my life and dislike to an extreme extent to have that taken away from me, especially when I am the paying client. Any way I didnt pay the $120 but gave the market rate of $100. Total expense, $30 + $100. She didnt complain.

Bros, if you are into PRCs who are pushy but spontaneous, this is the joint for you. Else be careful. Honestly if I wanted FJ I would have gone to a top ang pai in one of the HC joints @ almost the same price! This has become my worst cheongs this year... Well, it's already Aug so, think I did pretty well this year...

As with all my FRs, this is my personal opinion and true honest experience. Take a look at my previous posting and you will see that I have no affilations to any tn/hcs and there's no reason why I should say something bad that is untrue. No offense intended to any bros though.

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 25-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Samster

Newbie_chngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first 2 post like self promotion...
Old 25-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
emokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beach Road HC

Sorry... newbie.. 1st time write FR.. pls pardon me if i missed anything out...
Here's my FR..

Went abt 6mths ago ba... Walked up to second storey.. asked if they have massage... a lady attended to me... actually wanna choose a big boob de.. but her face firece sia.. scared lah..

Cut story short..

The massage was SOP for 45mins.. GQ was asked.. I opted for BJ... She stripped naked except UW.. quite shiok.. mayb bcos she say my didi consider quite big.. haha.. liar... ask if she tried a nigger.. never..

the way she looked @ me while doin it... caress her tits while she bj me.. after 15mins.. like sian liao leh... asked her if now switch to FJ can anot? YES!! So started off missionary.. surprisingly quite tight man.. asked her switch other positions.. she say tired... Nabei.. nvm.. i give her a good 1... lifted her legs to her shoulder... pump her deep deep...

after tat tired liao leh.. ask her to ride me... abt 5mins cummed... proceed to bath and ciaos...

Went back 3mths ago... Wow .. did'nt noe this place popular liao sia... i went up... they told me no gals liao... Asked me come back 15mins... but i dun wan to wait... nv went back...

Name: Forgot liao. Pai Sei..
Looks: 7/10 (make up lah)
Boobs: B-cup
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 (considered tight)
Massage: 5/10

Total Damage: 30(massage), 60(BJ), top-up 20 to proceed to FJ. = $110
RTF: Maybe? Depends on mood ba..
Old 26-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

First 2 FRs.... look at the number of posts and points.... seems like someone just join this forum to advertise or promote...

If they are genuine... then maybe all 3 persons have different gals with different attitude and different prices...

Well... its up to individual likings and luck....

Cheers!!!
Old 26-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
inspurion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope got more real FRs, not self-advertisign
Old 26-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

brobigcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No lei, why ppl say i self promoting liao or even if my points low, does it make a difference? I mean we all are here to share lobangs what and not to make any problems or advertising like mentioned in the above postings.

Its up to the bros to judge themselves but as for me, im writing my experience at the HC, no harm done here or to anyone. Just sharing my experience. If some ppl arent happy or think otherwise, its up to them lor. Cant blame as long as my intentions are not like tat.
Old 26-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 18
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Bros,

Seriously, if you check all my postings, I tend to be a little lenient on the joints and I rarely say very bad things about a joint and to be honest I dont even mind self promotion(as long as it benefits me the consumer)! Simply because I believe that everybody needs to make a living. In this case, me, the end consumer did not benefit...

I posted what I have posted, which is my true experience. I am sure there are bros, that would like this joint and I am not discouraging you from patronising them. But it serves as a warning to some. This is my personal opinion... That there are simply better place to spend my resources and I am taking my business elsewhere.

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 30-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
2009Cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my FR..

Went last week. Neck was aching whole morning, can't turn to the right -must be due to sleeping position previous night lah. So decided to go see "treatment" before my appointment in Beach road.

Chance upon this HC - with big and bright pink banners along beach road. Saw a lady when I went up the stairs, got her immediately

Cut story short..

The massage was SOP for 30mins.. GQ was asked.. Negotiated to allow autoroam. Asked me to lie on my front and lift my ass. Started her GQ/HJ thing, don't think her GQ is authentic but anyway after 5minutes my neck hurts like hell so turn to front in stead.

Turn around. She continues to GQ/HJ while I get to autoroam. Went south first..... Put down her panties and went for the ass first. (I am sucker for firm ass). Trimmed love hole, with pointy bush. Quite dry, maybe not turned on by my bro at all - haha.... Let out in a soft voice.... "Not so hard"

Went for her neh neh now. Soft A+ cups (not for boob luvers). suckered on both sides till I cum.

Complaint : Parking is a big headache here.

Name: LiLi
Looks: 6/10 (make up lah)
Boobs: Acup
BJ: NIL (Did not ask)
FJ: NIL (According to her, not allowed)
Massage: 5/10
GQ/HJ : 6/10
RTM : No.

Total Damage: 30(massage)+ 50(GQ/HJ)
Old 31-03-2009, 12:13 AM
subliime

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

2009chongster cut and paste emokids fr then edit sia...
want to up points or promote the place still dunno how the ratings worse than some of the ladyboys at excelsior hahahaha
Old 03-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
2009Cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry... I was lazy to come up with a new format to do FR.... so use copy format and edit my own experience instead. anyway, if you find that you don't like my report..... you can keep it or throw it in recycle bin or watever lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1