The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Michaelsea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

LandMine -L8H19G27
If you want yourself to feel Guilty Feeling of Raping a girl - go find L8H18G27
Looks sexy brownie
But she said she doesn’t like fucking
She will try to protect herself by placing her foot against ur tight in missionary .
Do her doggie quite okay
She jumped on you like no feeling , rocking so softly with black face
After 10 mins she will ask u haven’t finished AH? How long want u f more 😂😂😂😂😅😅
A la mak - worse than my gf’s in period mood 🤪

Last edited by Michaelsea; 05-04-2024 at 06:59 PM.
Old 30-03-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsea View Post
LandMine -L8H18G27
Looks sexy brownie
She will try to protect herself by placing her foot against ur tight in missionary .
Do her doggie quite okay
Sometimes go Geylang will really kena landmine
Old 30-03-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LandMine -L8H18G27
Looks sexy brownie
Do her doggie quite okay
is there house L8H18 ?
Old 30-03-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
is there house L8H18 ?
should be L8H19 thai house.
Old 01-04-2024, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Late fr on girl 12 jm house 8 looks syt with dark skin...bj 8/10 cbj no kissing allowed boobs c cup fj 7/10...she enjoys cowgirl mostly not keen on too many positions..overall 7/10...for service..average bonk....g44 or g89 will be better service..my honest fr...different customers get different treatment...girl 12 has preference for younger customers i notice...peace out
Old 01-04-2024, 02:24 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Big landmine wh 54 g03 viet house girl 3 looks milf slutty inside the room disappointment came...boobs big d enhanced....bj 4/10 fj 2/10 ..no kissing no touching of boobs..she even tried to slap me when i came close to her boobs lol...i forced myself to cum during doggy as her pussy quite tight..she dun have much customers i notice.she do mostly chinamen and blangas..hardly any return customers...fast con jobs lol..there is something very wrong with this house 54..most of their girls not really busy meaning mostly landmines..always sitting in the tank...i seriously think this house needs an overhaul..i dun see any customers smiling when they come out from this house..a big warning sign to all brothers
Old 02-04-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Actually I've written off quite a few of the cat 60 houses.

Couple of weeks back before the weather and UV rays got so intense, I had some time and decided to do a walkabout around Geylang to assess the ladies.

So I started from Jalan Malek & Suka sector, parked my ride and strolled to check JM 8, and the two JS houses. Actually not bad at all some of them. I would say JM 8, saw about 8 ladies, 3 I would pick. As for the JS houses, I think there are about 4 to 5 in each house at that time and maybe 1-2 from each house can be considered. 

Drove off and parked along Lor 20, then made my way to the Viet Houses, 2038, known of their long queues, I decided to pass. Checked out both TH Cat 60 houses (30 & 34, I think) after 2038, also not too bad. perhaps 2-3 out of 8 can be considered. 

Walked back down toward the WH stretch. I gave WH 56 a miss as the OKT didn't look too friendly and I was doing window shopping. Dropped by at WH 54 Viet house - G3 always gives her a nice smile, patronised her twice in the past, definitely a performer but commercial. 

Made a turn to the infamous 1844B - the line up was good, definitely one of the more eye pleasing category. 882 gave her nice smile, I was tempted but reminded myself on my purpose. I thanked and stepped out, OKT wasn't pleased at all. Grumbled in Chinese "I have the youngest lot, if you want the oldies, go check out the rest" ouch! Someone obviously had targets to achieve. Didnt' go through the rest of Lor 18 as it isn't too bad from previous visits in the TH Category. 

Routed back to WH lane. For the TH category, I was surprise to see it leans towards those who have a predilection towards pear shaped heavier set ladies. 

Headed towards my final stop at Lor 8.  House 43 had your usual suspects of G2 and G16. My last visit was at house 19. 

Here's my verdict:
Firstly, this is just my view.
VN houses - I generally have written them off aside from 2038 and pending the opening of 2040. The rest are a write off.
TH houses:
- Lor 18 seems to hit a sweet spot with more appealing ones.
- WH is a complete write-off for me.
- JM, JS and Lor 20: some options available.
- Lor 8: House 43 still have their winning horses. House 19 is a write-off for me.

It was an enjoyable day, aside from some less-than-friendly remarks from some OKTs. After all that walking, I headed off to Bukit Merah as the FL scene there seems to be interesting. 

I'm cognizant of the various fans of different houses, so advance apologies and no offense intended.

Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
LANDMINE FOUND

L8H19 G15.

Don't be fool by her appearance. Inside the room. back face me and bj. Bj a little bit then start to cap. Lay down on bed and expect me to fj her. No cowgal initiated or anything. I fj her 10 mins, she complain so long. Cannot even kiss.
Damn jialat...
Old 03-04-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
. Dropped by at WH 54 Viet house - G3 always gives her a nice smile, patronised her twice in the past, definitely a performer but commercial. 

Made a turn to the infamous 1844B - the line up was good, definitely one of the more eye pleasing category. 882 gave her nice smile, I was tempted but reminded myself on my purpose. I thanked and stepped out, OKT wasn't pleased at all. Grumbled in Chinese "I have the youngest lot, if you want the oldies, go check out the rest" ouch! Someone obviously had targets to achieve. Didnt' go through the rest of Lor 18 as it isn't too bad from previous visits in the TH Category. 

Routed back to WH lane. For the TH category, I was surprise to see it leans towards those who have a predilection towards pear shaped heavier set ladies. 

Headed towards my final stop at Lor 8.  House 43 had your usual suspects of G2 and G16. My last visit was at house 19. 

Here's my verdict:
Firstly, this is just my view.
VN houses - I generally have written them off aside from 2038 and pending the opening of 2040. The rest are a write off.
TH houses:
- Lor 18 seems to hit a sweet spot with more appealing ones.
- WH is a complete write-off for me.
- JM, JS and Lor 20: some options available.
- Lor 8: House 43 still have their winning horses. House 19 is a write-off for me.

It was an enjoyable day, aside from some less-than-friendly remarks from some OKTs. After all that walking, I headed off to Bukit Merah as the FL scene there seems to be interesting. 

I'm cognizant of the various fans of different houses, so advance apologies and no offense intended.

Have fun!
landmine wh 54 g03 viet house girl 3 looks milf slutty inside the room disappointment came...boobs big d enhanced....bj 4/10 fj 2/10 ..no kissing no touching of boobs..she even tried to slap me when i came close to her boobs lol...i forced myself to cum during doggy as her pussy quite tight..she dun have much customers i notice.she do mostly chinamen and blangas..hardly any return customers...fast con jobs lol..there is something very wrong with this house 54..most of their girls not really busy meaning mostly landmines..always sitting in the tank...i seriously think this house needs an overhaul..i dun see any customers smiling when they come out from this house..a big warning sign to all brothers
Old 05-04-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MattHelm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried again new found gem L8H43G18 this week booked for 1 hour
Before had booked her and g14 also before for 3some but g14 has to learn a lot from g18
Body :8/10 approximately 165 cm height , boobs beautiful but enhanced
GFE :Behaviour 9/10 very good
Bbbj :9/10 awesome sucking more than 20 minutes both di ck and balls and ass
AR : 10/10 ass licking is just exceptionally awesome for more than 7,8 minutes had to stop her has was feeling raped by her
FJ : she banged me in 4 positions cowgirl, reverse cowgirl , missionary and bang from back while 1 leg on bed
Frenching : 6/10 kissed me on nipples , neck and cheeks may be will smooch later after getting more acquainted
Rtf : 8/10 definitely
Old 05-04-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHelm View Post
tried again new found gem L8H43G18 this week booked for 1 hour
Before had booked her and g14 also before for 3some but g14 has to learn a lot from g18
Body :8/10 approximately 165 cm height , boobs beautiful but enhanced
GFE :Behaviour 9/10 very good
Bbbj :9/10 awesome sucking more than 20 minutes both di ck and balls and ass
AR : 10/10 ass licking is just exceptionally awesome for more than 7,8 minutes had to stop her has was feeling raped by her
FJ : she banged me in 4 positions cowgirl, reverse cowgirl , missionary and bang from back while 1 leg on bed
Frenching : 6/10 kissed me on nipples , neck and cheeks may be will smooch later after getting more acquainted
Rtf : 8/10 definitely

This girl is the best I like her L8H43G18
Old 05-04-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
LandMine -L8H19G27
Looks sexy brownie
Do her doggie quite okay

Only one Girl is good in this house G22
Old 05-04-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This girl is the best I like her L8H43G18
this house is it $60?
Old 06-04-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtro View Post
this house is it $60?
Yes, L8H43 is $60 Thai
Old 07-04-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only one Girl is good in this house G22
Not really. G22 is a crafty girl who knows how to play tricks...
Old 08-04-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MattHelm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best in whole cat 50 setup in GL
Thanks for recommending L8H43G16
I wanted to taste new in weekends after trying multiple times other gems
Body 8/10 slim and beautiful , very attractive
Shower 7/10 played well with balls and cock to standup my dick
Balls (.) (.) 8/10 although enhanced
Bbbj 🍌 9/10 nice suction almost finished me licking my banana and balls
Fj 8/10 banged me in reverse cowgirl , cowgirl amd missionary positions
Massage 7/10 light massage but ok after f uck
RTF : 8/10 no doubt will see her atleast once a week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1