The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Only 1 shot for the whole session.. so enduring to f each of them and shot only when I reach the last lady..
I thought u are entitled to 1 shot each girl cuz it is like u book 5 times. Of cuz, if u more ammo lol.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I thought u are entitled to 1 shot each girl cuz it is like u book 5 times. Of cuz, if u more ammo lol.
Haha.. apparently not... its either you spend 300 bucks to bonk individual 5 girls separately to shot 5X or 300 bucks to bonk all 5 together with 1 shot. If need 2 shots then have to pay 600bucks for 2 sessions.. also not enough time to shot so many times in 25min.. lol

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 02-11-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Anyone here in the house provide AR?
G5 likes AR.. always push my legs up in the air to AR..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 02-11-2022, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

What time does this house close? I went around 11pm close already…..
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Recently tried G1 of this house. She looked really young and has performed her services well.
Old 06-11-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man G5 just let me cum my whole load in her mouth I was so surprised . 🙃
Old 06-11-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

how is the service of G5 recently ? her FR are like quite random, some good some bad.
Old 06-11-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
how is the service of G5 recently ? her FR are like quite random, some good some bad.
I just tried her last week. I went around 7+ 8. Its bad. Only good thing about her is her bj quite long other than that dont bother. This is my own experience not trying to shoot her down on purpose or what
Old 06-11-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
I just tried her last week. I went around 7+ 8. Its bad. Only good thing about her is her bj quite long other than that dont bother. This is my own experience not trying to shoot her down on purpose or what
thanks bro, yest lucky i never try her. door was opened she standing there waving me to come in.
Old 06-11-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I tried her today she was okay thought. Very nice body. Blowjob was very good and can deep throat didn’t want to stop until I asked to get on top of me. Nice pink nipples too. When I couldn’t finish she asked if I want another blowjob. Gave me a long one and finished inside her mouth. I was quite surprised that she let me finish inside. I told her I was about to cum and she just pointed at her mouth. Gave me a massage after too. Very surprised at the mixed FRs for this woman. If her pussy is tighter I would always return to her.
Old 07-11-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
sefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First time try GL on Sat, went ahead with this house

Bit nervous going in, go in the OKT ask me 小弟看看哪一个

Wanted to try g8 as recommended by a bro here, but saw G6 face, wah really my cup of tea, so went ahead

Looks: 8/10 slightly pre milf but the features I like
Boobs: as what some bros mentioned, a bit deflated but all natural, can fondle
Body: Slim, okay looking
Pussy: shaved cleaned

Service: Pretty much SOP at first, not much chatting, she wanted to give me BBBJ but I was leaking too much precum so she capped me instead. Ok blowing for a good 5 mins and I buay tahan asked to pound her.

Dunno if the weather just cold, but her pussy felt wet and very warm, tightness enough for me. I went slow as too nervous and she could sense I'm very new to GL.

Managed to french her slowly as she eased into comfortable territory with me. Buay tahan and erupted. She allowed me to stay inside and hugged until I really went soft and wanted to separate liao, so appreciated that.

Overall an above avg bonk compared to some dome 1, not for PSE lovers I would say.

More importantly,kinder on the wallet, looking forward to try more ladies, thanks to a certain bro here for the guide and PMs! :P
Old 07-11-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Long bj not good ah? Or you think she is trying to avoid fj?
Old 07-11-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

L20H40 G3

Had G3 today and boy oh boy it was an experience

Once entered the room, helped me stripped and started attacking straight away. She was really hungry, loads of PSE action.

Looks: 6/10 next door MILF looks
Body: 7/10 Can see that she is older, abit of tummy but overall a MILF body
Catbath: 10/10 Every inch covered, even licked and sucked my toes for a little bit
BBBJ: 10/10 Deepthroat, licking, popping your dickhead from the side of her mouth, slapping her face with your dick. You name it she does it
AR: 9/10 Licking, poking....full on hardcore action
FJ: 8/10 She wore her heels and made me sit down by the bed as she did reverse cowgirl, then she pulled me up bent down and stared into the mirror. This lady is really into sex and you can tell from her every move.

RTF: YES....she out performed her price, whenever I wanna get raped again she will be my go to. After trying her, abit hesitant to try the other girls in this house. Or maybe there are more hardcore girls in this house.....and last but not least the grand finale was when she pulled out, took the condom off. Went down to suck my balls and asked me to jerk off, came up looked at me and open her mouth wide stuck her tongue out and let me unleash everything all over her face....yes that's right COF...after which she took my dick and started spreading it all over. Second ever WL in GL I have ever encountered in my entire cheong career, first one was a thai chick way before covid.
Old 07-11-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
OrdinaryPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[31 Oct]
I didn't post an FR cause I'm still new to the scene. My inexperience might be biased. now after trying a few from dome and GL, can try to post some

OKT friendly and call me xiaodi, at first I'm very paiseh and malu to look at the fish tank. I picked G8 cause she keep smiling at me then I tell OKT I want that lady.

Looks - 8/10 - 1.5m~ look normal pretty with a bit red hair dye (YMMV) cause I only take a quick peek of other girls, already long forgotten liao.
GFE - 9/10 - This is the part where she is really very good. service gao gao song song dao luck till Idk what to feel alr.
Body - 9/10 Petite size with a or b boobs and erect nipple (cant tell natural or manmade cause I inexperienced) nice body fats all round
Autoroam - 9/10 lick me from top to bottom then suck on my thigh
France (YMMV) - Like a teacher, teach me step by step guideline 101 on how to kiss and then french.
BBBJ - 8/10 Slow and steady while looking at me within 5 minutes I Pew firework till the bed is mess then I say sorry but luckily land on the towel that had been lay down
FJ - 8/10 I Low battery (Lousy) but she quickly BBBJ me with hot water to marikita then She rides me and stares at me till I buay tahan pew pew (User problem cant hold long)
Shower - SOP but teach me where to hold and do wild french in shower.
Painting - Guide me on where to lick and how to pace on her vayjayjay. Keep moaning and saying "Yes baby, you doing good, so good!" still learning Teehehe
GFE - Yes, she lies on my arms side by side and still teaches me how to make her horny
Damage - 120/50/2 maybe should let my little brother decide to extend it longer. Learnt a lot, feel damn proud
RTF - Need to try other houses and dome 1 to gain more experience to level up my sex endurance skill then consider whether to come back regular.
Remark: she said "wants to eat me" then goes wild on me , really tio makan rape till jin happy. confused whether to go back for more lessons or self-learn in other stable
Old 08-11-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Depends on chemistry I guess. Mine was ok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1