The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
everywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

some people need to learn how to be less rude on forums.

it was not my intention to 'keep complaining', perhaps it came across that way but it was absolutely not my intention. anyway, yes i also understand that girls will sometimes play me out. i just didn't expect that my first time would be so suay. anyway, she called me this afternoon and said she wanted to see me. i said i wanted to see her right away, but she said she has to work. apparently she doesn't work in the sex industry here, she works as a salesgirl or something in robinson's. i guess that explains why she 'played' me out, because the professionals will know how to retain customers, but her attitude is not like that at all.

but it also brings a few questions: if she's not planning to treat/keep me as a customer, why then would she keep stringing me along? and assuming i get to actually meet her today, why would she bother? i understand that some of these girls who come to singapore to be FL are not FLs back home, and they have their own lives and may not wish for both of their identities to overlap. but if so, she can just tell me on the phone before i bought the ticket and flew over.

this is not a complaint, i figured i'm not the only one in such a situation and someone will benefit from this discussion.

and reuters, i agree but only to a certain extent. think about it: in fact many men go to these places actually to look for romance, albeit in a more commercial context e.g BUYING romance as opposed to nurturing it. if they just wanted sex, why would so many of these men actually bother to take these girls out to dinner, etc. the aim is actually to recreate the best parts of courtship/romantic relationship with money. i'm quite sure most guys can agree that whenever we go for commercial sex, we're all looking to get romanced a little bit. i read an article on men's health once that says that romance enhances sexual pleasure by 50-150%, differing from men to men.

i know some people do go JUST for sex, but i'm sure MOST men can agree, if you truly think about it and dig deep down inside your heart and be truthful with yourself, we're eventually all there to look for romance to a certain extent. if not, you'd simply be there to pick a girl, not bother to talk too much, straight away bar fine and fuck. that's not what you do, is it?
Old 25-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by everywhere View Post
and reuters, i agree but only to a certain extent. think about it: in fact many men go to these places actually to look for romance, albeit in a more commercial context e.g BUYING romance as opposed to nurturing it.
I am a cheapskate, only look for bonks that can stretch my dollar, esp with paid sex.

Anyway, your post abt salesgirl reminds me of a slutty looking lau chio salesgirl working at boots, siam square. The next time I am there, gonna get her number.
Old 25-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Samster

in a way, aren't we all trying to get the most out of our money? the purpose of treating the ladies with more respect by taking her to dinner etc is not to become a idiot who pays for a whore, as sammyboy would say. instead, it's to get romanced a little bit and hence eventually enhancing our pleasure. in a sense, you can consider this as extended foreplay lol.
Old 26-02-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nonolee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
in a way, aren't we all trying to get the most out of our money? the purpose of treating the ladies with more respect by taking her to dinner etc is not to become a idiot who pays for a whore, as sammyboy would say. instead, it's to get romanced a little bit and hence eventually enhancing our pleasure. in a sense, you can consider this as extended foreplay lol.

ya bro i agreed with u ,to get romanced a little bit why not...sometimes it depends on luck also. Was with friends at bkk over the weekend, just came back today. First night went to soicowboy, me n friend each got a girl, barfine 500 ,lt they ask for 3000 didnt wan to bargain so bring them back. My girl service was good n she stay till next day noon when i ask her to go back to rest cos i going massage with friend later. My friend (first time BKK) was not so lucky she left him early in the morning. The same night my girl call me say wan to see me n miss me those craps n asking for 1500. I politely reject her say i tired for the day but in fact i brought my friend to Nana.

First night in Nana got a sweet Jap looking girl when the bar is about to close, she came to my table n smile so i smile back n she ask me to barfine her n i agree. We went to have some light supper n back to hotel she didnt ask for the money for watever time she wan stay with me cos i also dunno wat time she will go back. eventually the next day noon we went for lunch n i gave her 2000 batt n a 50 dollar sing (no more cash)heehee.i told her i will go to Nana again tonight n she smile.

Sec night at Nana my friend n i went there ,this time i am tired after a day shopping n 'massage' so just wann go there n see the girls dancing n relax over there. Saw my girl she came to me n i got her a drink, ask me barfine her i say not today cos too tired...she smile n stay with me to chit chat before her turn to dance. My friend was excited he got a few drinks for a few girls overthere, one of the girl he buy drinks too is soo cute n she came over to play with me, she is not the stunner but she makes me remember the days when i was dating in my early teens. So i barfine her barfine 600 , lt 4000,hahaha, my first girl saw n i think she must be veri angry with me cos she was looking at me till i left the place.

Anyway i glad i have her cos she was with me for 3 nights i paid the barfine 600*3 n i ask her how much she is comfortable with, she jokingly said 6000 enough if can buy ticket to singapore to see me, we laugh n i gave her 7000.(that was about all i had left for my last day in BKK anyway.)

For my friend he a bit sway, last night he got a 19 yr old girl after some selection which took a while. proceed to dance fever for some drinks, while me n my girl went to hollywood for dancing, my friend gave 3000 to his girl n she disappeared after excused herself to the ladies. So called the mamasan n she get another girl for replacement. But the replacement girl left abt 4am in the morning.

hmm...think i going there again in 2 mths time....this time by myself
Old 26-02-2008, 02:07 AM
Samster

nonolee, you must have really enjoyed yourself. anyway, i'm right here in my room now with the girl i flew here to meet. i'm enjoying my time with her now, and i will most likely be coming back to see her again, because at least now i know that she did not fly my aeroplane, at least not for the whole trip. nonolee, we might be in bkk the same time for your next visit. maybe we can keep in touch.
Old 26-02-2008, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
piratedking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess it is better to go for those who like you more, than the one you like more. Either Nana or Cowboy, those gals come to you in the first place have two things in common.... 1. They got no business and would like your $$$, to bar fine and ST/ LT. 2. They like you.

I myself don't have enough trips to make me an expert, but just to share with you my side of story over the two trips.

On 1st trip, I was alone and bar fine an agg gal quite late, about 12am, she ask for 4000B LT and I counter with 3000B, deal done. We head back to hotel, nothing special, what I get is SOP service but with 3 round of fire. the next day before she left, I not even ask for phone no etc.

2nd day, damn tired thus no action. 3rd nite, Ione of my fren wanna go disco , I tot why not look for the agg gal that I have for 1st nite to join me, so I went back to agg again after 12am, not sure why she got no bar fine. To me, she look cute in a way, I guess this is just her, not pushy, and happy with the pay she got each month.

The funny thing is that she dancing on the stage when I pop in, I signal her to come down but she insist to finish her round of dancing (not like the gals I encounter at Nana, keep asking you to signal her to come down so that they no need to dance). So, I got to sit down, enjoy a round of beer and watch her do the pole dancing. Then I bar fine her and bring her to disco with my fren. Call tell she seem to be happy for me to look for her again. Have a great time at disco, back in hotel and the lunch next day. She even allow me to take some photos of her, also give me her contact as well.

While I am back in SG, she did call me, told me she miss me, tell me about her study, asking when I will be back to BKK again etc.

2nd trip, I didn't told her the actual date of my tour de BKK, but just told her that I will be calling her once I there. Found out that she is having exam n not working for couple of days. Anyway, I pay for her bar fine once she finished her exam, even brought her a gift this trip. She stay with me through out my trip and never say a single word about how much I should pay her. Of cos at the end of my stay, I give her some money.

And during my stay, I did bring her to makan n shopping (those pasar malam type). And she never ask me to bring her to those shopping malls n shop, never ask me to buy this n that. Even when I shop for some MP3 CDs, and she like 1 very much, she politely ask me first (you know some gals will just simply take and expect you to pay for it).

Of cos, most of the gals from agg are there to make a living, If you encounter a gem, keep it and develop to the one you like, which in your case, GFF.

As for me, Thailand have more than sex, I like to explore other side of it and make my every trip more fun.

I wish you enjoy your stay at LOS and if can, try meeting up the first gal and see what she told you. If you don't understand her, try not to and simply forget about her. Take care
Old 26-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedking View Post
I wish you enjoy your stay at LOS and if can, try meeting up the first gal and see what she told you. If you don't understand her, try not to and simply forget about her. Take care
one of the best advice for everywhere.
Old 26-02-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
The FL there are rich, esp the prettier ones. I know of one who is driving a civic FD.

Agreed. one of them that I know is actually a permanent girlfriend of a farang who visits her in Bangkok once every month/two months. The apartment she is staying in Chitlom and her Honda is actually paid by him.
Old 26-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
nonolee, you must have really enjoyed yourself. anyway, i'm right here in my room now with the girl i flew here to meet. i'm enjoying my time with her now, and i will most likely be coming back to see her again, because at least now i know that she did not fly my aeroplane, at least not for the whole trip. nonolee, we might be in bkk the same time for your next visit. maybe we can keep in touch.
Great to hear it is working out for you.....Just a word of caution....not too sure hope serious you are with her.....don't get trapped....

Good luck.
Old 26-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nonolee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

sure no problem...pm u my contact liao...enjoy yr day

cheers
Old 27-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Hello,

During my next trip to Bangkok, since I'm staying at Grand Business Inn, I shall visit several gogo bars in Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza. I will provide honest opinion regarding favorite gogo bars! If anyone care to join us, I will be staying at Grand Business Inn from June 27 through July 13. I haven't barfined a gogo girl for three years, so about time to experience Issan girls once again! Also, will be going to Pattaya for couple of days with Chanyboy and his gang!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

my advise to bro everywhere and other bros who are new in cheonging in bkk ...

DO NOT TRUST EVERY WORDS THEY SAY

If u r so naive to believe them, than u must be prepare to get hurt eventually ...

Once I was blind ... but now i see ..
Old 27-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Adidas,

You're correct once again! Especially when a bargirl call us "handsome man!" I never heard a working girl call us your an ugly or fat man! Don't believe when they call you handsome man, come here and l like go hotel or buy me drink!

Old 27-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Adidas,

You're correct once again! Especially when a bargirl call us "handsome man!" I never heard a working girl call us your an ugly or fat man! Don't believe when they call you handsome man, come here and l like go hotel or buy me drink!
totally agreed ... but these lies are too common orledi ....
wait till they tell u "I am working" ... "My mother/father is in hospital" .... "My grand is sick and i have to go back to ##### to visit her" ... "My bro got into a motorbike accident" .... etc etc ...

my advise when they tell u this "LISTEN THEN FORGET"
we move on with or without them ... period .
Old 27-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

Adidas,

I'm a genuine butterfly, I don't give myself or working girls enough time to fall in love! If you love someone, you will listen and believe everything what she says! I have friends who're so naive that they believe everything what their girlfriend says in regards to financial needs! I will be butterfly until I retire in Bangkok! Then, I will take my time and find an attractive educated nonworking Thai girl.

In my humble opinion, the best prospect of all the working girls I've met in Bangkok for a longterm girlfriend is VISA from Orient Massage! She is tall, attractive, friendly and has excellent personality. Her demeanor and sweetness will make a perfect girlfriend or wife for someone who doesn't mind a working girl! If you meet her or serviced by her at Orient Massage, you will agree with me 110%!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread