The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ARIES 💞💞 ALLURING 24YO SYT THAT WILL CAPTIVATE YOUR HEART

A R I E S

Beautiful young woman, awaiting your warmth on the other side of her bed

Name: Aries
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-24-34 (Natural)
Height: 162cm
Weight: 46kg
Skin Tone: Fair White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am

Last edited by FoxyThai; 23-02-2024 at 06:52 AM.
Old 22-02-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ARIES 💞💞 ALLURING 24YO SYT THAT WILL CAPTIVATE YOUR HEART

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Aries from FoxyThai,

First time visit this stable, initially I’m looking for Ariel instead of Aries but the timing cannot match, OKT Bro recommended Aries as she’s available.

The moment I saw her when she open the door, looks 90% same as per advertised photos, sweet and pretty, slight Thai tann as usual, she lead me to her room

Both of us removed our clothes and proceed to shower, she help me to clean my body & my lil bro, not much action here, dry up and lying on the bed to wait for her ^_^

Once she’s on the bed she just lying beside me & here’s the action kicks in, kissing & frenching like long lost lovers, she slowly went down catbath-ing till bbbj my lil bro *o*

Her bbbj skills was great, after awhile, she slowly come towards me let me to feast on her suckable nipples and grabbing her natural B cup boobies

Capped on & she start riding on me, fast and furious type, we have switched few positions, non-stop thrusting her pussy, the tightness is awesome (thumbs up for her ride for long without complaining)

Overall I will rate 8.5/10 for the session

Specially thanks to OKT for arranging the session

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatssin View Post
Quick FR for Aries FoxyThai

Okt: easy to book with, have tried multiple masseurs type ladies with FT and booking always no hassle and sometimes with recommendations if you are just blue balls mood

Face/body: GND look, for accurate pic refer to telegram of her in yellow, slightly tanner. Natural body with Bcup boobs, slim type and natural face, no. Chng b4, what i like is her smile with dimple, she spends lots of time smiling and makes u feel really good… really my type 8.5/10, she would have gotten a 10 if she have been taller as i am a sucker for tall and slim girls. 2 small tattoos at shoulder

Painting: nvr try as she is shy, not shaved but not bushy at all

Bbbj: pretty ok, good suction, licking of head but no DT

FJ: damn good rider and kisser, nvr stop at all, she can really ride u to burst and also come herself. 2nd rnd ice broken, she rode herself to cum before i finished her in doggie, gave her a good and hard pounding and she enjoyed it, she could still tease me in a cute way that i am tired after the doggie cos i collapsed onto her and both of us had a good laugh…

Gfe: best part, after playing for 20+years, u tend to be able to sense any fake affections, shes genuinely enjoying although doing it for money, but as usual YMMV. Shes shy at first and depends on breaking the ice with her to get her to respond. Simple to medium english with Google is sufficient

Rtf: so far my best bonk of 2024 and i do 2-4 different girls weekly. Will definitely rtf but understand she will be here for another week or so only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuhajjar22 View Post
Aries from FoxyThaii. 11am slot

Location: discreet, 10 mins walk from mrt and fresh towels provided
Looks: similar to the pictures provided
body: natural B and slight tummy, not shaved but not a bush
DFK : allowed, she initiated
BBBJ: good and wet, can go for long times till u stop her
Painting: allowed and reactive, no fingering allowed
FJ: Little KY was used due to tightness, can ride for long time without black face or complaint
GFE: can talk cock with her using google translate and cuddles up to u in between shots.

overall good bonk for the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Writing FR for the first time after lurking in this forum for awhile...

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975546

Booked Aries from FoxyThai, discreet usual condo in central area. OKT from FT was very polite and accepted me as a customer despite being very new on SBF and verify me very quickly. I was spoilt between Aries and Ariel but timing for Aries more gam so I went for her instead.

Looks: very similar to the photos, just have to add the thai tan and some small blemishes which I was ok with, because if you want a smooth baby skin girl then go bonk those $300 - $500 angpai la...

English: basic English is ok, don't go too cheem, she cannot understand and you need to use GT. But otherwise I think no issues with basic communication she can understand, I don't like it if its totally zero English and need to GT for whole session, waste a lot of time and really not much feels

Baths with you but no real action because the bathroom is quite small, looks after hygiene well because she will scrub you clean and make sure both rinse listerine before session starts.

Once on the bed she will pounce on you and auto DFK, GFE is quite high. Auto BBBJ after DFK, you need to tell her to stop otherwise she will really go on and on

Paint: allow with no issue, and I think she was enjoying it at some points, she would use her hands to push my head nearer to her while painting

Did first shot in missionary because I wanted to be in control, quite tight and shot after awhile. In between while we talk cock and find out more about her, she would cheekily play with your bro and koala hug, quite GFE. Despite some usage of GT because some things we talked about are not very basic-english, it was very enjoyable because she wasn't distracted by phone or anything at all. Had a common topic of how we like travelling to Korea too... she can speak quite fluent Korean so it was quite nice also

She's very willing to please, and she took over second shot. GIRL she can really ride on and on forever, fired again after awhile because she's really tight and she rode really fast I couldn't hold it in for long

Kudos and special shoutout to FoxyThai OKT, really very good service and steady, will continue to support this stable. For the price paid, I think it's really worthy and bang for bucks for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by skys View Post
FR Aries from FoxyThai

Looks: she looks prettier than the photo. Abit of korean vibes. Easily one of the prettiest FL around. The photo with the pink top resemble her the most.
Body: Slim with little flats
Boobs: B cup natural
Shower: Yes but not much action.
Frenching: Yes. Before and during the action
Foreplay: She will slowly cat bath and grind you before the action
FJ: She can ride well with different variations. Changed a few positions

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
2nd time support this stable.
Thks bro FT for the arrangement.

Lady : Aries
Look : very pretty and resemble 90%.
Body: nice big B and petite slim.
Skin is smooth and and really nice ass for doggy!!
GFE: Shower together, hang my clothes , auto kissing till DFK all OK...except no fingering.
She ok with simple England..
Location : discreet and nice clean apartment..really take care of our safety and comfort. But its a single bed.
Painting: no smell , beautiful and trimed hair and she use this to brush ur 2IC to make u high b4 put on rubber and insert.
Fj: tried a few POS and she is ok with it.
Now on my way hm and still thinking of her sweet beautiful face and bods.
RtF: it's a yes

Last edited by FoxyThai; 04-07-2024 at 11:00 PM.
Old 22-02-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by armazon View Post
Aries from FoxyThaii
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975546

This is the image she looks closest to, quite fair-skinned for a thai

Looks: similar to the pictures provided
body: natural B and slight tummy, but not fat
BBBJ: good suction and wet, went on for quite a while without complaints
Painting: never tried, I think trimmed bush
FJ: condom OKT provides is quite nice, ky used but she got so wet during the thrusts. another bro mentioned this and I agree, she's one of those who enjoys sex, of course she does it for the money. But there's some girls you know they just want you cum asap and gtfo and she is not one of them
GFE: Hugs you tightly during fj, got much friendlier after speaking thai to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesman View Post
Booking made once again with Foxy Thai!
Not because of fake FR but because their ladies have been service oriented and arrangements for dates have been a breeze without problems.

This date was with Aries!

She's a shy girl, so no live pics. But the above image looks closes to her when I met her. Hair straight down, without specs and fresh looking!

Aries is the prettiest and best figured girl I've bonked this year! And it seems to just get better with each booking with Foxy Thai. The girls they bring in gets younger and I appreciate the attention from XMM instead of MILFs.

Aries is like a young enthusiastic lover. Though no action during shower but she cuddles up once shower is over and is like a sweet young gf who cajoles you to make love to her.

Long DFK, caressing of the body, stroking of my cock, teasing of nipples, twisting bbbj and licking of dick head, this girl is a full package!

Enjoyed my 2 shots with her and it's not easy holding back my sperms. She got me easy and I left a happy man. Looking to RTF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideitoff View Post
Aries - Foxythai
Ariel - Foxythai

It’s been some time since I last visited DOME 1 due to the number of fake FRs around which often misled brothers like me. However, during my two recent visit to Aries and Ariel from Foxythai, I’m amazed by the accuracy of the photos provided by the OKT. It’s like 9/10 similar or even better in real life! The last time I had such an encounter was with Yam from another stable.

Service wise, both of them delivered what they are suppose to do and the chemistry with them was present when we were doing the deed. Moans were pretty real and looks like they were enjoying too and this was a major factor for me too.

All in all, if you wish to bonk a SYT with pretty face, you can try either Aries or Ariel (leaving in 2 days).

Last edited by FoxyThai; 29-02-2024 at 06:22 PM.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 04-07-2024 at 09:32 PM.
Old 23-02-2024, 07:22 AM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 23-02-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 23-02-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 23-02-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 23-02-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 23-02-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-02-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1