The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
MickyBlue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
Are you talking about gan jiang lu?
Hi Bro SpoonFork,

Nope... its not on Gan-Jiang-Lu... its along 北摆宴街, near 通园路... maybe next time you are around in SuZhou I can bring you there...

Cheers!
Old 30-08-2006, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyBlue
Hi Bro SpoonFork,

Nope... its not on Gan-Jiang-Lu... its along 北摆宴街, near 通园路... maybe next time you are around in SuZhou I can bring you there...

Cheers!
I think you are referring to the stretch of BBS in 娄丰... This is the famous BBSs in suzhou....It is near to some restaurants and a sport complex....
Old 30-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
I think you are referring to the stretch of BBS in 娄丰... This is the famous BBSs in suzhou....It is near to some restaurants and a sport complex....
Hi Bro,

Yes you are right... its that stretch there in 娄丰 area...
Old 01-09-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
always refer to j4f for all the just 4 fun places in suzhou!

yes it is 娄丰, there's a 卡塔西斯 shop there, famous in suzhou. i went to recce there with j4fun b4, not as good as i tot but i think a good bet for a cheap quick thrill there.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Are you talking about gan jiang lu?
hey bro u sure know your geography around suzhou... u stationed here too?

but i dont think there r that many BBS near suzhou uni area... but i nv knew of any uni around 娄丰 too???

j4fun, can u educate me on this! there's a uni near 娄丰?
Old 01-09-2006, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphium_78
Hi guys,

I am new to su zhou and will be stationed here permently.

Looking Forward to meet up with fellow brothers here go kopi, tccs or having fun.

Thanks in advance for your guan zhao

seraphium
yes looks like we finally may have an injection of new fresh blood in suzhou.. n seems like a young chap too, count me in! j4f u there!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
j4fun, can u educate me on this! there's a uni near 娄丰?
Yes...Uni of sex.... those young gals are giving lectures to those tee kok pek everyday.... U cant remember meh...that nite we almost wanted to be lectured....

Anyway...of cos no lah....i know there is a sport complex nearby only
Old 02-09-2006, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes...Uni of sex.... those young gals are giving lectures to those tee kok pek everyday.... U cant remember meh...that nite we almost wanted to be lectured....

Anyway...of cos no lah....i know there is a sport complex nearby only
hey i think let's pay a visit to 娄丰again 1 of these days, that day go close shop i still quite curious abt how it's like...
Old 02-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hey i think let's pay a visit to 娄丰again 1 of these days, that day go close shop i still quite curious abt how it's like...
Please count me in. I am indeed trapped here for some time to go. Personally, I still find the South a better place for fun. Unless you brothers quickly help new cummers like us, we newbies will die of boredom. hehe
Old 03-09-2006, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Please count me in. I am indeed trapped here for some time to go. Personally, I still find the South a better place for fun. Unless you brothers quickly help new cummers like us, we newbies will die of boredom. hehe
hey bro, i heard abt u from j4f...

i think u maybe staying quite near to me... suzhou is a peaceful place, but in another way to put it bluntly, it gets boring here!

i n j4f have tried many of the things here but we are already sian because the "fun" places in suzhou lack variety.

u were in the south before? i know some of the places around this part of china n tianjin area, but too bad nv been to the south, but heard much abt it!

ok, the trip to 娄丰let's make it next week or 1 of these days, j4f u there? maybe will get j4f to contact u!
Old 03-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

i think u maybe staying quite near to me... suzhou is a peaceful place, but in another way to put it bluntly, it gets boring here!

i n j4f have tried many of the things here but we are already sian because the "fun" places in suzhou lack variety.

u were in the south before? i know some of the places around this part of china n tianjin area, but too bad nv been to the south, but heard much abt it!

ok, the trip to 娄丰let's make it next week or 1 of these days, j4f u there? maybe will get j4f to contact u!
Quote:

Hi Bros,

Can add me in for the fun trip also?

Been to 娄丰 卡塔西斯 yesterday and the experience was not quite as expected... think if they bring the Geyland $40 style here will attract more people to go...

Saw across the road another BBS which have quite a lot of MMs sitting inside... at one look some were not too bad... looks quite young also... the mama-san was flagging me to go in... but wanted to try 卡塔西斯 as recommended by bro Van Basten... maybe we can check it out on the next trip there...

Actually if you walk along 景得路 and turn into 施林巷 juz before the small canel, there are also BBS... but they look more run down then those in 娄丰 area...

Cheers!
Old 03-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Hi bros,

Is suzhou really getting bored? I will be station there for 3 mths from 12/sept onwards and was hoping you guys could help on some recommendation of the happening places over there..
Old 03-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88
Hi bros,

Is suzhou really getting bored? I will be station there for 3 mths from 12/sept onwards and was hoping you guys could help on some recommendation of the happening places over there..
Well bro, if u station in a city perm, after like 5 mths life's gonna be quite bore. For u, 3 mths shld be still rather fun.
Old 04-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro VB,

Just had coffee with Bro just4fun and bro mickeyblue. Enjoyed our discussion over many matters while the waitresses there were eyeing bro just4fun the whole evening. Looks like he's really popular there.

Tried calling you to see if you could join us but in vain. We have a couple more samsters touching base here in suzhou this week... maybe CO of Suzhou can plan some party here...hehehe
Old 04-09-2006, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic
Well bro, if u station in a city perm, after like 5 mths life's gonna be quite bore. For u, 3 mths shld be still rather fun.
ya man, sexatronic well said! after nearly 2 years here i m bored of this place!!!!!!!!!!

no place can be fun for years n years to go! now i have to venture to other places like ningbo, hangzhou and overseas ventures like taipei

btw u going to ningbo next week? or any recommendations for fun there? next week i probably have to bring customer to go cheong there... but i dont know the place well. any bathhouse etc for recommendations?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1