The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockers44 View Post
Decided to give Apple a try soon, no reviews thus far and newly listed. Any reviews?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/apple-massage/
I met her in the spa(so her cost is the spa entry plus what she wrote on the webpage). What you will expect is cbj and fj which is not stated. Mlif. But that was many months back. She is not new. She is from dome 2. You can find more review in qianjin. Didn't really write anything because to be honest, nothing to shout about

Last edited by rythuno; 29-03-2023 at 05:02 PM.
Old 29-03-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

It's been a long time for me visiting ML.

MR for https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

She was Zhu Zhu to me with the soccer ball. She still remembers me.

Went to see her a few days back at her quaint place.

Her massage is better than before. When I wanted more strength, she adjusted with accuracy to soothe the muscle. When I wanted her to be more gentle to pamper me, she would be sensual enough. All this in a chatty mode.

I usually turned myself as a signal to her to help me enjoy her craft to prepare for the highlight. While I admire her boobs to say the least, I was surprised that her JG has enuf effect on me. She allowed me to roam enough.

Enjoyed the HJ as she fondled below at the same time. Satisfied and close to on the dot.

Last edited by Earnestball; 29-03-2023 at 04:23 PM.
Old 29-03-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

This lady shifted to a place that is nearer to my preferred Eastside, so I should prob allocate more time to her and away from TT.

She made the place more cosy and took effort to rectify alot of crappy stuff - those who visited the place should know about the water pressure...

Even though I have my reservations since we were "friendlier" than now due to some crappy reason, I'd still make time to visit her once a week. For her overall package and cleanliness.

TMT
Old 29-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-ni-ni/

Recently visit this ML which gg to RTC soon

Looks quite decent, but body abit ba ba

voice very chatty and SYT kind

Massage quite okay around 20-30mins standard. Not hard hard kind. Decent decent.

Service orientated.

The tongue skills is no horse run! Sensual also tok gong!

She share with me got one water bed services, but i think i can imagine will be super shoik max. Jap Body stick tgt and bua bua u kind. Didnt have a chance to try.

Treat her good i think will have bonus!

Located in the Gem at NE line! alot of super tongue skills ML located there.

Worth to try.
Old 29-03-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
It's been a long time for me visiting ML.
MR for https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-xiaoxiao/
She was Zhu Zhu to me with the soccer ball. She still remembers me.
Went to see her a few days back at her quaint place.
Her massage is better than before. When I wanted more strength, she adjusted with accuracy to soothe the muscle. When I wanted her to be more gentle to pamper me, she would be sensual enough. All this in a chatty mode.
I usually turned myself as a signal to her to help me enjoy her craft to prepare for the highlight. While I admire her boobs to say the least, I was surprised that her JG has enuf effect on me. She allowed me to roam.
Enjoyed the HJ as she fondled below at the same time. Satisfied and close to on the dot.
At Height: 156cm and Weight: 43kg must be like a student
Plus a Natural & Soft 32D Boobs.....

Last edited by Ray06; 29-03-2023 at 05:38 PM.
Old 29-03-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
At Height: 156cm and Weight: 43kg must be like a student
Plus a Natural & Soft 32D Boobs.....
It's nice.

Not tall or tall, it's a matter of adapting and opening up to each other comfortably. If not, find another ML.
Old 29-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

This lady shifted to a place that is nearer to my preferred Eastside, so I should prob allocate more time to her and away from TT.

Clean and nice lady, not much to say about her cause she is already very hard to book haha.

She made the place more cosy and took effort to rectify alot of crappy stuff - those who visited the place should know about the water pressure...

Even though I have my reservations since we were "friendlier" than now due to some crappy reason, I'd still make time to visit her once a week. For her overall package and cleanliness.
Nice lady with clean environment, nothing to say about her cause she already very hard to book haha.
Old 29-03-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Sharing after visiting 77 https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

First impression indicates she is a shy and quiet lady. But she is polite. Close the door and things changed after some moments. She is willing to please. Her reactions and moans bring you high a notch or two when you touched her sensitive spots. She seeks to please. I sense she will improve really fast.
Second time visited her already can feel and see the improvement. Hoping more bros to guide her through, can’t wait to visit her the third time for more surprises!
Old 29-03-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Nice lady with clean environment, nothing to say about her cause she already very hard to book haha.
Quite popular but don't think very hard to book... unless those without any records she won't accept.

TMT
Old 29-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

How is she service wise?
Old 29-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahfai View Post
The fear and shock of it after the deed was bad, didnt think it through, but now that i am know i was not infected, i will never go for painting or any raw offerings even though i never catch anything, the following checkups & money spent on tests arent worth it, better to stick to capped offerings. DR tan explained to me that painting also can spread gon around, but as for my case probably was not it cause during treatment went for test again to confirm but negative. Probably a case of sore throat & me making my body believe i had it cause reading all the articles about std for couple of days.
Good advice and reminder. I have told many here before - you will be surprised at how many STDs there are spread through unprotected oral sex. Painting is one. BBBJ is another. It is the same. Unless you inspect every lady's gums for microscopic bleeding, there is still a risk - not HIV risk but others like gon.

Good that you are safe.
Old 29-03-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
It's nice.

Not tall or tall, it's a matter of adapting and opening up to each other comfortably. If not, find another ML.
Agree with you.
She might be petite but her massage strength beats many bigger size ML.
Her JG was a surprise to me.
Apparently she mentioned she learned from a professional she gets to know.
Like you mentioned, different people have different level of comfort.
Old 29-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
yeow88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Tried Vivi during her first stint here as FL, she does look like her pictures late 20s imo. back then great bod size B but don't like being zhut and fondle.

another I'll call landmine is https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-anna/

tried her last year near JB area, only unbutton her shirt and lift up bra, her bod is kinda out of shape imo,
saggy bags and can felt tummy, face not as sharp but she's quite tall tough

Yeap. Anna is landmine.
Old 29-03-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
How is she service wise?
I think quite standard... for me the plus points are her aesthetics and location.

TMT
Old 29-03-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
ProjectG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jessy-massage/

Location: Central, 10 mins walk from MRT station. Shared unit.
Using common toilet.

Look: 50% from photos

Massage: very good, can feel that she is experienced on this.

Sensual: High, very engaging

RTM: No, not my cup of tea.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1