The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
ha, how about we start a petition to bring Bro Frank back?

That way, he can have a judge of how many supporters he has!

I'll put my name forward first.

Pls feel free to add to the list

1. Hornymarthafock
Never tried bro Frank girls before but heard about this legend before. So yes, pls come back!

1. Hornymarthafock
2. Madhatter
Old 21-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What was the stable name for Frank again?
I dun really remember the okt name...
Only the stable name...
Old 22-03-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 22
Geylander deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylander deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know where can get unregistered prepaid phone card?

Nowadays can't trust OKT.
Old 22-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
blue01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good time at Regency health spa today, and while browsing this thread at the dining area, realized that long time never try stables liao.

ps & ty girls look good.
any bros tried w good/bad reviews?

tia
Old 22-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Don't all sim cards have to be registered? I would assume unregistered simply means registered under some tourist/foreign worker who sold it.
Anyways http://sammyboy.online/show...293555&page=10
Old 22-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Don't all sim cards have to be registered? I would assume unregistered simply means registered under some tourist/foreign worker who sold it.
Anyways http://sammyboy.online/show...293555&page=10
can find.... i got mine from a top up card/mobile phone counter around little india area.... as you are looking at their show case, if there are many sim cards around, just ask them...

also at geylang such shops also. sure got one....
Old 23-03-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 22
Geylander deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylander deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

never mind, will ask FL to buy one for me when fuck her over this weekend

lazy to shop around, need to conserve my energy for sex than worry about SIM card.
Old 23-03-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
luvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Never tried bro Frank girls before but heard about this legend before. So yes, pls come back!

1. Hornymarthafock
2. Madhatter
Count me in!

1. Hornymarthafock
2. Madhatter
3. Luvityoung
Old 23-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Any solid answer on how good sassy babes is?
Seen posts saying its total crap and others that its good, not sure if it's some FL photoshopped or all.
Current lineup looks really good but most look like taken from a pro photo shoot.
Old 24-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6176 / Power: 18
bk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond repute

Great Thread. Keep it up all.
Old 25-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Marina from Pacific Stars from another cheongster

3 words to sum it up: passionate, wild, energetic

The greatest point is that she is bilingual, being able to speak both chinese and english.
So communication and GFE is just off the charts, a perfect girlfriend of your dreams.
Coupled with the perfect body and great curves, led to one of the best sexperience I had in awhile

Looks (9/10) When asked if she looked like thai or chinese, oh man, imho she looks just like one hot chinese/thai mix chick

Skin ( 8.5/10) Chinese toned skin, a couple of blemishes on the back but that's okay

Body (9/10) Curves in all the right places

Boobs (8/10) If you are a boobs lover, you'd definitely love her. The size and shape fits her frame perfectly.

BBBJ (8/10) Great slurping action, albeit a short one. Loves to use tongue.

FJ (9/10) Rides you like a pro, frenches and grinds you at the same time

GFE (13/10) Very playful and naughty girl, loves to tease my body. Initiates kissing.

After my first shot, she offered nuru but i rejected, since she said it makes her skin uncomfortable, so bros out there please take care of her! Instead i opted for sensual baby oil massage, which made me stand so bad i just had to turn and make sweet love to her. Nearly at the end of the session, we were still at it, vigorous grinding and i finally released my second shot right on the dot.

halfway through the session she wore this purple baby doll dress, TURN ON.

Very worth the money for such a fun loving, wild, passionate and energetic girl.

RTF: I wanna be a billionaire, so fucking bad.
Old 25-03-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Boxster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have feedback on Pussyland at LSB?? Gals look too good to be true with such attractive prices...
Old 25-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
Any bros have feedback on Pussyland at LSB?? Gals look too good to be true with such attractive prices...
the gals in the photos look really hot , ........ but thats not what you will get
Old 25-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
energystar80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Hello all bros
I had an amazing experience through TD stable today, via Chanel. Tall like a model, tan and exotic look. Skin so soft. Some more, my first time with TD, so it was really above my expectation - shy girl with good GFE + super horny, good location, good service. I would have RTF, but I was informed that tomorrow is her last working day. So sad.
When I arrive, I saw the location and the room - wah nice, like gf's place. Then see the girl - wah tall and pretty. My didi couldn't go down. We did it for an hour like bf/gf... She came with super-flood. We changed a few positions. Then we came together. The best thing is that initially she took out KY, but then she didn't need to use it lol. Then after one hour, rest for a while, I wanted to go one more round, but she asked me no - poor girl, she was tired. She came 2 times in that 1 hour. Not trying to BS here, I dunno what came into me as well, but I thought "wah, so HOT!". Could not tahan.. Now writing this makes me horny oh no hahaha.
Anyway, TD super good. Thanks to bro TD. Let's help him take care of the privacy of the stable, so that he can continue to take care of us
Old 26-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
Just like what Bro Tanmikel say, its not what you will get.
Anyway another FR below.

Necola by another cheongster

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware)
- Cute Girl Next Door Look
- Super Excellent GFE
- Not Photogenic
- "C" minus Cup (Saggy)
- Highly Recommended for SVCS Lover
- English conversation Passable. I got ACE Card becos I know alittle conversational thai lingo.
- It may not happen to you because she is very comfortable with me.

VERDICT -

Name - Necola

Age - 23yr old

Height - Estimate 1.60m

Weight - Estimate 42kg

Stats - 35C-24-34

Looks - 6/10 (about 85% like the studio photo, not photgenic but have a charm beauty about her, Thai GND type)

Body - 7/10

Boobs - "C" minus cup, saggy

Communication - 3/10 (Passable English, but simple below broken English)

Frenching - Passionate, intimate with feelings

Cunninglus - Shaven and gets turn on easily merely just fingering and licking her

Fellatio - 8/10 (Slow, sensuous, deep and wet, I like)

FJ - 9/10

Massage - Never Try

Accommodating - 10/10 (Super friendly with Excellent GFE !!!)

Awards - 3.5/5 Stars

RTF - Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1