The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-02-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 6
Plusvisilk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlusvisilk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cindy From Galaxy

Looks: 10/10 90% similar to the photos, I was taken aback when she open the door. Very pretty indeed.
BBBJ: 8/10 not bad, goes all the way in
FJ: 9/10 Pounded her non stop for 20 mins and finally released in doggy. Her moans and facial expressions were on point. Damn and that ass! Fucked her standing doggy, prone doggy. Thinking of it makes me hard again.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975189&highlight=
Old 20-02-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigslick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
The thing is this= i had previously booked several times with them! Suddenly now need to verify cuz I don’t have record.
One Siam okt is a retard. Tedious verification nonsense. Hello you selling girls not selling gold or drugs. So humji for what. If humji then don’t be okt. Knn. Not only is their verification retarded. Their reply also fucking slow. Don’t know how to do biz.

I applaud stables like Galaxy or Mansion that requires no verification and fast replies. One Siam think they are the only stable lol
Old 20-02-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for LFT Sabrina

A very unexpected encounter with Sabrina. Was browsing through TG and SBF and saw the pics and vids of her.

Not bad quite chio to decide to pay her a visit. Arrived at location and she was wearing a red dress to greet. Showing her boobs. Not bad. Big boobs coupled with pink nips as her aerola was showing.

Quickly stripped to admire her body. Definitely acceptable not to the extent of fat. But what strikes out most is her looks. Got those ang moh feel. Her eyes reminds me of Six from the same stable that came a few months back.

Decided to shower alone as she has done so before i arrived. At first i thought it would be a bummer (because usually those ask you shower alone = bad session) but i was wrong. After shower she was already naked on bed awaiting for me. With her legs crossed and inviting me to join her.

Wah literally like a lion just pounced onto bed with her as my prey. We started kissing but when i was near her face. I thought she was looking away to avoid to french but in the end its because her neck area is her sensitive spot.

She suddenly stopped and told me to instead lay on the bed. She started her catbath. She really takes her time to hype up the mood. Out of nowhere she took out a bottle of lube and applied on her hand and dick. Very cooling effect, something different from the normal. Her HJ got to say its something different too and she started her BBBJ with balls licking/sucking. Slow and sensual with her licking the pee hole.

Once ready got her to caps on and she started off with riding first. Not bad. She literally requested not to cum so fast as she wants to cum first and told me just to lay back and just let her do her stuff. Ok… so she just ride and ride with the various different variations till she cums and me cumming.

Really commendable effort on her end as she was riding for around 20 mins. During break time she would apply coconut oil on my dick and continuously touch it.

Overall she really brings the service standard that you’ll experience at soapy massage coupled with her GFE and Service level. At the current price point its really a steal and reminds me when i was at a massage shop in Thailand.
Old 21-02-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

Nadia (FoxyThai)

Tldr - Probably her last day tomorrow so fast hand fast leg if you enjoy natural titties, high PSE, dfk and AR from a syt. Enters the top 3 bonks in my career, only outranked by Miso (GX) and Xee (XFactor).

Looks - the first photo on listing doesn't do her justice, with makeup on she's so much prettier than that. Discount from other photos on the listing. From Chiangmai, she is fair. She says she is 26 and it is believable. 8/10

Body - short and slightly plumper than slim, but does not affect visuals, as she has a very womanly body and soft tender skin. Natural B cup with tattoos. If you like slim, skip, but if you don't mind some meat, go now. 8/10

PSE - not for the faint hearted. Gaogao dfk throughout. I went for the session right after gym but she still helped me washed down and grabbed me for a dfk. Her hands on my rod when she washed me really made me steam, those soft, tender and cold hands oh gosh. Alot of AR. Heavy petting throughout my body, nice moans throughout the session like music to my ears.

GFE - cuddles and kisses in between shots, our skins touch each other and we share the warmth. But definitely more PSE than GFE.

BBBJ - took the whole rod in with a methodological rhythm, I don't know how to explain it but my rod in her mouth just feels so good. 9/10

AR - she jumped to AR before BBBJ and kept doing it, definitely spent more time on AR than BBBJ. She must like licking ass more than sucking cock, but her AR is really steamy.

DFK - active sloppy DFKer. DFK during the shower, before sex, in between ARs, during sex, after sex. 8/10

FJ - Good moans, average tightness on shaved but stubbled pussy, can fit 2 fingers in but can also feel the grip. Receptive to hard banging, banged her hard missionary with legs lifted, in doggy and prone, until my dick sore now. 9/10.

Massage - definitely no ORD mood despite being on the tail end of her Singapore tour. After 2s, I was exhausted and asked her for massage since I have 30 min left. Damn, her massage packs a punch and does not lose to E Wellness MLs. Fell asleep with soreness of my thighs and back relieved after that.
Old 21-02-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5249 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post
Nadia (FoxyThai)

Tldr - Probably her last day tomorrow so fast hand fast leg if you enjoy natural titties, high PSE, dfk and AR from a syt. Enters the top 3 bonks in my career, only outranked by Miso (GX) and Xee (XFactor).

Looks - the first photo on listing doesn't do her justice, with makeup on she's so much prettier than that. Discount from other photos on the listing. From Chiangmai, she is fair. She says she is 26 and it is believable. 8/10

Body - short and slightly plumper than slim, but does not affect visuals, as she has a very womanly body and soft tender skin. Natural B cup with tattoos. If you like slim, skip, but if you don't mind some meat, go now. 8/10

PSE - not for the faint hearted. Gaogao dfk throughout. I went for the session right after gym but she still helped me washed down and grabbed me for a dfk. Her hands on my rod when she washed me really made me steam, those soft, tender and cold hands oh gosh. Alot of AR. Heavy petting throughout my body, nice moans throughout the session like music to my ears.

GFE - cuddles and kisses in between shots, our skins touch each other and we share the warmth. But definitely more PSE than GFE.

BBBJ - took the whole rod in with a methodological rhythm, I don't know how to explain it but my rod in her mouth just feels so good. 9/10

AR - she jumped to AR before BBBJ and kept doing it, definitely spent more time on AR than BBBJ. She must like licking ass more than sucking cock, but her AR is really steamy.

DFK - active sloppy DFKer. DFK during the shower, before sex, in between ARs, during sex, after sex. 8/10

FJ - Good moans, average tightness on shaved but stubbled pussy, can fit 2 fingers in but can also feel the grip. Receptive to hard banging, banged her hard missionary with legs lifted, in doggy and prone, until my dick sore now. 9/10.

Massage - definitely no ORD mood despite being on the tail end of her Singapore tour. After 2s, I was exhausted and asked her for massage since I have 30 min left. Damn, her massage packs a punch and does not lose to E Wellness MLs. Fell asleep with soreness of my thighs and back relieved after that.
Upz u +14 pam pams for the FR sharing bro !

Cheers !
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 21-02-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Staggermite's Review
One man's blood is another man's poison, your experience may vary

Stable: ONESIAM
Model: Miku
Damage: 150/60/1

Good day to all fellow bros and chiongsters, first off a very Happy Lunar New Year to all! May the year of the dragon bring huat to everyone! And hope we get more nice girls to bonk as well. I am back with another field review, and this time SYT lovers will be in for a treat. I thought the previous batch of girls ONESIAM brought in was damn good, but then this current batch exceeded all expectations. Every single one of their girls look damn good, looks like I'm going to be eating cup noodles this month. Anyway, browsed through their new list of girls and saw quite a few eye candies that I was interested to bonk. Miku was the first girl that immediately caught my attention, especially that full back tattoo (I'm a fan of girls with some body art). Texted boss ONESIAM and arranged a session with her the next day. As per my usual SOP, bought her some food before arriving at the location. Replies and instructions given were fast and easy to understand as per usual ONESIAM standard. When I reached her room, waited for a couple of seconds before I was greeted by Miku. All I can say is, what you see in the pictures is what you can expect in person. I will let the the rest of the FR do the talking

Now for the scoring of Miku

Looks: 9.5/10 - I rate Miku quite high as she is my type of chai. Very pretty in person, exactly like the pictures and video provided by the stable, just minus the studio filters that makes her more fair than usual. She is still relatively fair for a thai and can definitely pass off as chinese. Nice skin complexion, no blemishes. She was wearing makeup when she greeted me. I asked for her age and she told me she was 20 this year, accurate to the information that OKT has provided, and she definitely looks the part. SYT lovers definitely won't be disappointed with this one

Body: 9/10 - She has the typical slim petite SYT body that I like hence I rate her high in this area. Bro's that like more bak bak girls can probably skip. Slim waist, flat tummy with not much fats but yet, she has a nice butt to grope. Bakness level wise I would say around 2.5. She is relatively petite and small, around 158cm to 160cm, good size to carry and bonk

Boobs: 8.5/10 - Boob lovers can skip. In my opinion she has big A or small B's. I'm not a boob lover so I don't really care about boob size. As long as it is natural feeling and good enough size for me to grope, I'm a happy man. I would say they are nicely proportionate to the rest of her body

Shower: 9/10 - Shower was pretty SOP with Miku. She gave me a real good clean down and we chatted and laughed for a bit. After showering, she took a towel and offered to help wipe me down (plus points). Initially I was slightly disappointed cause she didn't give me a BJ during shower, but after drying me up, she slowly started to get down on her knees and started to blow me, so that made up for it

BBBJ: 9/10 - For a girl that is 20 years old, I can't really complain. She actually gives really good blowjob. Good suction and knows how to work on the tip. Lots of tongue action up and down the shaft as well. Her blowjob style is more of the passionate and slow kind, so don't expect those fast and sloppy type of BJ

Frenching: 9.5/10 - Super passionate frencher. We frenched before showering, during shower and also during the deed. Feels like you are having a hot frenching session with your girlfriend. She is not afraid of using her tongue, so you can expect lots of tongue fight with her especially during intense bonking

Painting: 9/10 - I'm not a fan of painting, but once we were on the bed, she offered and asked if I wanted to do 69. Looking at her young shaved pussy, I couldn't resist and accepted. Her pussy was cleanly shaved and odorless. No weird taste as well. I went ham with furious tongue action and she got wet super quick

FJ: 9.5/10 - Miku is definitely hungry for sex. I guess being young has its benefits. Her pussy was very tight and can tell that it was definitely low mileage. It was more like a passionate love making session with your girlfriend. We started off with lots of frenching and foreplay. I brought my own Okamoto 002 condoms and asked her to caps on once I was rock hard. Started off in missionary and pounded away. With a beautiful SYT like Miku, missionary is definitely a must as you will get to see that pretty face of hers as she moans to every single thrust you make.

Next swapped to doggy and got a nice view of her full back tattoo. I actually love girls with lots of body art as it feels like I am bonking some yakuza girl, just a kink of mine Guys who love doggy, you will enjoy grabbing that nice slim waist of hers and that butt. After bonking in doggy for awhile, swapped her back to missionary I was wanted to look at her pretty face again while I was pounding her. Lots of deep frenching ensued.

Finally, I felt like I was going to cum soon and told her to swap to cowgirl as I wanted her to ride me until I fired off. As she started to grind and ride me, she told me she was also going to cum soon as well, so I told her okay, I will try and hold back and let her cum first before I shoot my shot. You can feel it when she cums as her pussy will start to clench on your 2IC, and her body will start to tremble a little. After she came, told her I was going to cum already and she started to ride me furiously. Finally busted all my nuts deep inside of her and we both kissed and hugged each other before heading to clean up

GFE: 9/10 - As per usual, most of the ONESIAM girls have very high GFE. The good thing is, it does not feel fake or forced also. Either they have been trained really well, or the stable is quite particular about the girls they scout and select. Miku is no exception. From the moment she greeted me all the way to the end of the session, she was very friendly and chatty. Her command of english is quite good, so there was no trouble with communicating. Didn't have to use any google translate throughout the entire session. We chatted about life and relationships. She told me that she was still studying in university, specializing in marketing. Said that she used to be in a 2 year relationship with her Dubai boyfriend and she actually stayed with him at his apartment in Dubai. Unfortunately there were a lot of the problems in their relationship and hence they broke up. She has been single for about a year already, so maybe if any bros interested, you can try to tackle her Told me that she likes japanese food, so if you want to get some plus points, you know what to buy for her beforehand

Overall: Another awesome bonk session with ONESIAM and I left a happy man. Seems like the stable knows what kind of girls most bros are looking for and have carefully selected and cultivated them to fit our needs

For Miku, SYT lovers, definitely must try! Don't say bojio. 20 year old and pretty, these kind of girls don't come in often. I can safely say she gonna become harder to book by the day as she just arrived yesterday. I will probably RTF her, but looking at the current stable lineup, there are a few others girls I want to bonk first, namely Audi and Valentine. So fellow bros can await my next FR which will probably be either one of them. Once again, stay safe and keep on bonking!

Old 21-02-2024, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rejex73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tip - FF
promised her and okt to write fr

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975081&highlight=

Looks: 9 legit pretty, cute and sexy very warm smile
Body: 9 natural tits, skinny frame and petite body with tattoos, just my type
Frenching: 9 nice, slow n sensual with passionate and like gf experience
Fingering: allow
BBBJ: 9 this is definitely best. hardworking, gentle but with strong slurpy action. DT & nvr neglect the balls also very power & she keep on going until I ask for 69
Fj: 9 Started with riding till she's tired then I took over into missionary and finish the 1st shot all over her face
Gfe: 9 sweet gf kind
Rtf: will try find time since she's heading back soon.

Old 21-02-2024, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 5
Dragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Session with Cindy from gx
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975189

Location central with ample parking

Looks 9/10 Same as photo provided and looks Vixen

Boobs 9/10 Natural milk with nice and sensitive nipps

French 8.5/10 Start with light kisses and when finger her getting more wet she goes wild and dfk!

Bbbj 8/10 Strong suction and handsfree mode. Lick my whole lil bro well and never neglect my balls too

Pussy 9/10 Tight and wet easily. Shaved and ordorless soft moans from her when paint her rapidly

Fj 9/10 We had few positions, she can rides well but prefer to fuck her in missionary, her horny expressions definitely will boost you to fuck her deeper and her moans genuine loud. Caps off and splash my cum on her face.

Will arrange another session soon. And indeed she is a nice gem

Old 21-02-2024, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 8
Canetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of light

Hana from Galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975000

Lady was in her mid twenty and very pro-active and willing to serve me well and never leave me bored. High GFE and good attitude

Was greeted warmly by Hana when she open the door. Kept smiling don't know for what reason and able to speak simple English

Showered me before and after deeds and she knows the proper value when a customer here to pay and get full service, which i felt impress by her

Parts of her body have ink and she smell nice and her skin real smooth

Dirty talks with her was comfortable, and she express herself well on bed. She ensure every move or position i feel comfortable and she accommodate with all my request. Nice fucking with her in doggy position. Can hear the piak piak sound effect and she moan damn loud and when i cum she turn back and told me she wants more. Text okt for time extensions for 60mins more. She blows me well and fuck her deep in missionary positions. She cums before me and the bed sheet is full of her lovely juice.

Long long one time can get to meet this type of gem. I'm satisfied and worth spending more on getting this service.

Solid session
Old 21-02-2024, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 5
Johnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to behold

Mena -GX

OKT fast and responsive and location is very central and convenient. Really enjoyed session with Mena she has a bubbly and playful personality, very easy to get along. She has a average height nice natural boobs and tight body SYT alert. I enjoy watching her beautiful face sucking and kissing my dick. Fj wise started with reverse cowgirl then missionary and lastly doggie she has a nice pussy she can control squeezing th e life out ok my 2IC.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975252&highlight=
Old 21-02-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a lunch date with Alice of XFactor.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=974197

And was most glad to meet her. Took awhile to warm up but she was a gem service-wise starting from the shower. Very conscious of cleanliness and washed me up well! Accommodative too wirh my massage request first. She has very good smooth fair skin which was a plus and very sensitive down below as I started with going down on her! The best part too was her soft moans as I was pumping her from behind and she really is a gentle lady. Leaving this week, so don’t miss her! Hope she comes to visit us again soon.

Last edited by nokia3510; 21-02-2024 at 01:36 PM.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
bananamilk1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=974985

Pat from Terminal21

Overall: A fantastic fuck with with pretty lady who provides good massage, 2 shots released for only $130, value bonk indeed

Okt: Very responsive and reliable

Look: 8/10 the photos are real only tone down a bit due to filters. Upon opening door can see good looking girl in lingerie popping out her boobs. Usual Thai tan skin.

Body: 10/10 very toned body and fit

Boobs: 8/10 Nice bit pinkish natural B-C

GFE: 10/10 Lots of kiss and french. And kisses everywhere on body. Give strong gfe feeling as keeps looking into eyes and kisses around neck area

Bbbj: 9/10 Nice tongue action. She is real masseuse back in Thai so she is a pro in his field

Massage: 10/10 very relaxing and can make my 2ic stand for 2nd round with tits rubbing

FJ:9/10 All positions with lots of kisses. She keep looking at me while moan, really fuck like a gf

RTF: Definitely but too many girls to rtf
Old 21-02-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Dreefom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nera (Loveaffair)

Looks: 8/10. Slight different from photo

Boobs: 9/10. Big C and soft

BBBJ: 10/10. Can suck fast and DT and balls

DFK: 8/10. Normal kiss and to initiate first for DFK

Pussy: 9/10. Lick and wet easily

FJ: 10/10. Moan loudy as she enjoys deep and long pounding from missionary and doggy.

Remark: Friendly and can speak English and abit Chinese.
Have massage between my 2 shots
Old 21-02-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclearsn2rock View Post
Update: Went DSC, diagnosed and confirm Gonorrhea. Fokin hell... stay away from this Beam girl, probably got it from that few seconds of unwilling bbbj from her. Because afterwards it was cap on all the way.

Really sibei suey... heng in time for antibiotic shot
thanks for the warning bro.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
seraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Darin(FoxyThai)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=973891

Should i or shouldnt i? i was contemplating to go for Darin or other ladies.

And decided to go for Darin cause of the OKT. He's a top-notch lad.

So here i am, giving out this FR cause ,oh boy, Darin was delicious.

Hot day it was. Checked with the OKT bro early in the morning and secured a slot on the same day.

I flew fast down to her location and she appears in front of me at the door.

My God. She was totally my type. Petite and alluring to me

I was basically eaten alive by her once we went into the room. Was undressing and she just pounced on my dick, commenting i smell good. Kept licking and sucking it without any hesitation. Touching her down at her pussy. it was fucking wet.

DFK all the way through once she licked up from my dick to my nips. Whispered to me to "please fuck me". Who could resist that. safety check and went balls deep into her, making her squeal. Every thrust into her makes her moan in excitement and she kept forcing my head down to her lips, DFK while i pound her like no tomorrow. Squelching sound from our lustful connection. Did several positions cause she was so light, it was fun fucking her.

Round two was similar but we went on to fuck till right at the time limit. Total banging non stop for 80 mins. (10 mins to shower ). It was a good fuck. very satisfied and felt that i have unloaded all my load. Hard to describe, but i felt empty inside? haha!

Look: 8.5
Body: 8 very slim. nice butt for doggy. Can carry her around!
Boobs: 8 Just nice for me. Small B. fits her body frame
BBBJ: 10 it was crazy. she basically yearn for my dick
French: DFK. Non stop from coming in the door till i left the place. lol
FJ: 9 tight and comfortable? It was addictive.
GFE: 9 ting tong for me. I think i turn her switch ON.
Rtf: Should be rtf. can't wait
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1