The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 22
Johnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to all
Re: Commando type?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I never understand guys who make these kind of comments about women, especially if they are also chiongsters who engage in commercial sex.

Don't you think your words above basically is self-pwning on yourself? You shame a ML/WL for their body size and shape, saying "bah bah face cui guys still can pump, I cannot bring myself to do it at all". Then may I ask you, WHAT IS YOUR OWN BODY SIZE AND SHAPE?

If you are fitzai, why no luck hooking up with hot SYTs outside need to come and JJWW and talk down on WLs' bods and give backhand compliment to other bros who patronise them for service?

If you are not fitzai... go look in the mirror before mocking anybody's body size and shape ba. You think you Mr Universe, WL/MLs give you special service for whatever measly amount you can manage to bargain down until, you think the women feel shortchanged or not, will they just give you rushed svc and see you as a fat ugly BBFA to chop carrot?

Us guys in SBF, we're all not saints. But even if we're sinners to whatever degree, least we can do is keep some class about the commercial women we seek out and play with. You find some women too heavy taste/big sized for you, just don't patronise, no need to make comments like the one you made.

Now I prepare to get zapped by the clone armies here. Hard truths must hurt.
Salute you for standing up to WLs who are also humans. Upped you 20 points! Or is it 21 😅
Old 17-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

What does the Reputation points and power mean for us?

Sometime i have recv pm for exchange of points or up their points. why need to up our points?

does high reputation points or power mean we are reputable, really "reputable"? or to boost our so-called "ego", with high points make u feel u r of higher standard or status or make u feel u r "better" than those with lower points?

i know if our points become negative we will not able to post things here. but if our points are high wad does we gain? we gain nothing rite.
Old 17-08-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
60kg ok.lah
Yup bro think 55-60kg range, still acceptable abit plump on stomach area else still ok..anyway plump got piak piak sound mah
Old 17-08-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
You are solid bro. Can nego. Till she LL. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😂😂😂
Cause we agreed on that price mah I know that price is for bj n entrance but since she was well into it so just pump her, it’s me serving her though
Old 17-08-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
What does the Reputation points and power mean for us?

Sometime i have recv pm for exchange of points or up their points. why need to up our points?

does high reputation points or power mean we are reputable, really "reputable"? or to boost our so-called "ego", with high points make u feel u r of higher standard or status or make u feel u r "better" than those with lower points?

i know if our points become negative we will not able to post things here. but if our points are high wad does we gain? we gain nothing rite.
Your power is how old your account is in the forum.

As for points... more points can convert to NTUC voucher or show OKT at Geylang for discounted price HAHAHAHHA /s

Jokes aside, more points means you're more credible. At least that's the initial intent. But now with points exchange threads, it's basically useless and easily gameable.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 17-08-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Namelesswarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
today afternoon go FC walk walk. pass by a shop and a young girl (think can consider SYT type) come out n ask me wan massage, so follow her inside. once inside room, start action immediately, hug me, kiss my ear, my neck, body, nipple. she even take down my mask and wan kiss (french kiss) me, i stop her, and quickly put back the mask she not wearing mask. ask wad action she provide. she put her middle finger into her mouth to hint blow job.

when start to blow me, she did not use condom, straight away bbbj. i always wan use condom but that movement small head control big head n end up bbbj. now abit regret. after some action, i move her to the bed make her lie down. then i pull down her pant together with her white panty. i go on top of her. but not fucking her raw. i just rub my small head against her bushes. then i ask her can cim, and she nodded her head (mean yes).

not sure is it i long time did not come, just rub a while i cum already. quickly move my small head away from her pussy. while i am standing, she quickly also move down from bed and squad in front of me to wan put my small head into her mouth, bcos earlier i say cim. but end up i feel better dun wan, so did not cim her. after that quickly go back home to wash up the small head.

now think back, is she consider those commando type? or simply just wan to please the customer and hope they will RTF. there is a few time she wan remove my mask n i have to stop her.

i did ask her age n she say 23, can see she is a PRC. she is slim, cup A. when ask her for her contact, she look like not sure whether the number she give me is correct or not. bcos she later dun know go to her bag to check her number again.

actually i not prefer commando type. i will prefer those to be more "safe" side, like blow with condom. so not sure wan to RTF her or not.
sounds exciting , can share contact ?
Old 17-08-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

i asked about the points is also bcos recently pm a bro n ask something n the bro said up his point first then he tell me. so thought is increasing our points mean so important? or to look to be more "credible"?
Old 17-08-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Your power is how old your account is in the forum.

As for points... more points can convert to NTUC voucher or show OKT at Geylang for discounted price HAHAHAHHA /s

Jokes aside, more points means you're more credible. At least that's the initial intent. But now with points exchange threads, it's basically useless and easily gameable.
I been here since 2004 but my power still 0
Old 17-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 13
seadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
Is it because u kena zapped to 0 before? I kena before 7 years ago
Old 17-08-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

I guess bah . If pts can exchange for breakfast tat b something great
Old 18-08-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there is a threshold of points to hit before you got the power.
Now you have 19 power liao
Old 18-08-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Power is only triggered when you have minimum 50 points/karma. You're on 52 now, so your account age is activated to give you +19 power. Congrats. I topped up a bit for you alr also.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 18-08-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I never understand guys who make these kind of comments about women, especially if they are also chiongsters who engage in commercial sex.

Don't you think your words above basically is self-pwning on yourself? You shame a ML/WL for their body size and shape, saying "bah bah face cui guys still can pump, I cannot bring myself to do it at all". Then may I ask you, WHAT IS YOUR OWN BODY SIZE AND SHAPE?

If you are fitzai, why no luck hooking up with hot SYTs outside need to come and JJWW and talk down on WLs' bods and give backhand compliment to other bros who patronise them for service?

If you are not fitzai... go look in the mirror before mocking anybody's body size and shape ba. You think you Mr Universe, WL/MLs give you special service for whatever measly amount you can manage to bargain down until, you think the women feel shortchanged or not, will they just give you rushed svc and see you as a fat ugly BBFA to chop carrot?

Us guys in SBF, we're all not saints. But even if we're sinners to whatever degree, least we can do is keep some class about the commercial women we seek out and play with. You find some women too heavy taste/big sized for you, just don't patronise, no need to make comments like the one you made.

Now I prepare to get zapped by the clone armies here. Hard truths must hurt.
Upped u with my 5 humble point bro! ML oso human, mutual respect bro!
Old 18-08-2022, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Power is only triggered when you have minimum 50 points/karma. You're on 52 now, so your account age is activated to give you +19 power. Congrats. I topped up a bit for you alr also.
Cool tks . Hope can start some kinda reward system for the pts. Like credit card pts
Old 18-08-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
renry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down ytd, heard from the matured lady that the syt went back China already. Anyone can confirm?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1