The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-02-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
songji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavX View Post
I don't usually write MR so pls pardon my rare attempt.

Looks: 7.5/10, discount from photo but same as video.

Body: 7/10, slight meaty but should be considered good by most standards.

Sensual: 7/10, standard vanilla fare. Treat her well (with respect) and she'll reciporate. Ymmv.

RTM: yes for me.

Bro, understand, thank you for sharing your comments 👍
Old 07-02-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloLimau View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/fan-fan-massage/

FR for FanFan (SLG)

Have promised her a FR, so here it goes!

Saw lot's of good reviews coming from the site itself but couldn't find any review back here in sbf. Decided to bite the bullet and go for it eventually.

Location was very convenient for people with own transport, kinda discreet as well.

When the doors opened, wooo lala! Definitely close to description! Immediately felt very welcomed and she wasn't hard to break the ice with (YMMV). Big shower area and room.

Looks: 8/10 (Cfm not bait)

Body: 10/10 (I fucking love her soft supple boobs!!)

Massage: 9/10
I seldom go for massages and I felt this was one of the lesser strength massage I had (which is to my liking). However she was super accommodating and made the whole experience felt like a professional one!

BBBJ: 10/10
Right after massaging, we had small talks and slowly she started teasing me. God damn, making me so hard and next thing you know, your 2IC is in her fucking mouth! Good tongue work and suction!

GFE: Felt like it was just right with me, not much of a GFE but chemistry was definitely there!

RTM: 100% for sure, do treat her nicely!
Bro, is she service in MP or condo?
Old 07-02-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Limpeh555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysunset View Post
it just came unexpected with the nuru, feeling was awesome, quickly go try
Did you take the 60min or 90 min package? Tried her 60min nuru on 2 occasions but no boobjob. Maybe you big or handsome.
Old 07-02-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

paid a visit to rayna and she's definitely a boobs lover favorite with breast of almost 45:55 ratio.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavX View Post
I don't usually write MR so pls pardon my rare attempt.

Looks: 7.5/10, discount from photo but same as video.

Body: 7/10, slight meaty but should be considered good by most standards.

Sensual: 7/10, standard vanilla fare. Treat her well (with respect) and she'll reciporate. Ymmv.

RTM: yes for me.
Bro , can zut zut?
Old 07-02-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Bro , can zut zut?
Depends on chemistry
Old 07-02-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 0
mbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

visited orange recently.

Location wise, convenient with many bus options nearby. 1 of my preferred location without pressing numpad at open area and waiting awkwardly or trying to figure out how to press the numpad to get into condo.

Upon opening door, saw her and first impression was that looks are about 85% accurate to pics posted except for enhancements to cover some face blemishes.
After closing door she immediately gave me a hug like long lost gf and started chatting away with me to break the ice. Proceeded to shower but accidently got my hair wet and when i came out, she immediately took a hairdryer and blow my head (big one), dangerously close to fall into kc trap

action moved to bed and she started playing with my head (small one this time) and gave me hugs and kisses and ask where im tired and asked me to lie face down so she could give me some massage.

after awhile, flipped over and she continued her assault with catbath and playing the head and removed her clothes and ask me to squeeze her.. from here onwards are the standard actions and stuff so shall not provide more details.

In summary:

Location: 9/10 (central location with not-so-awkward entrance)
Looks: 8.5/10 (look like picture, and really is syt, like poly gf. her long hair looks really good on her)
Body: 8/10 (small boobs, but slim and slender good figure, nice butt to squeeze.)
Massage: NA (not the main focus here but she tries)
HJ: 8/10 (mechanical, but it was a shiok experience with a syt tongue attacking other parts of body)
GFE: 10/10 (this is the highlight for me as the overall experience is really good. No hp playing throughout deed except when i was showering and chatting during the spare time)
Warning: potential kc

Definitely will visit again!
Old 07-02-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbangelis View Post
FR Massage Jan 2021

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/mi-li-massage/

Looks: 10/10 - Looks 90% like the photo and I would think even better. Truly a beautiful SYT to behold. I'm sure some of the bros here enjoy the thrill of trying a new girl to see if you really get what you see, well, for her when she opened the door, the feeling was akin to touching 4D.

Body: 10/10 - I'm a slim body kind of man so when she took off her dress so her SYT body was Puuuuuurrrrfect. She was in a short skirt and when she sat on my care buttock massage my lower back, I could already feel how smoooooooth her skin was. I don't know if it was my overacting imagination but I swear she was purposefully grinding her crotch on my buttocks and the feel of her lacy panty immediately gave me a raging hard on, albeit in a really uncomfortable position. When she massage your shoulder, she would move to stand in front of you and because the size of the room was really tight, her delectable thighs was only a couple of inches away from my face. I breathed in her womanly scent and want bury my face between her legs there and then.

Massage: 8/10 - For such a slim gal, her massage was strong and I am someone who can take a lot of pain and strong massage. However, she does not use oil during the massage which I felt could have been a lot better and that's why I rated her only 8 instead of 9 or 10

JG/HJ: 8.5/10 - Wow, I was really surprised but her JG skill. Usually I would associated good JG skill with MILF ML and never expected this level from such a young girl. As my usual had return to motherland to settle some personal matters as well as celebrate CNY, I had gone without one for a good 2 months already. Thus the first 10 min was somewhat painful but if you just tahan, you'll find that the pain will cease when the knots and blockage are eased. Her JG was at least 15-20 min

HJ - 8/10 I guess she is my type so i already had a rock hard erection, especially after the JG when she stripped and started her slow and sensual HJ. All through the 40-45 min, I was waiting to savour her smooth SYT skin and it did not disappoint. I was like tasting the freshest and silkest Hokkaido milk. As the momentum builds up she would lick and even bite your nipple. I've never been bitten before and I found it rather erotic. BTW, she had a set of beautiful post teen A cup breast. It was so young that I felt a little guilty indulging in them.

Attitude: 9/10 - Mi Li has a great attitude and very very service orientated. All though the session she will chat with you.

Env - 10/10 - She's putting up alone in a 2 bedder apartment in GL. Even was super clean and hygienic. This is very important to me because the state of the apartment also reflects the hygiene level of the ML. The street is quiet but limited parking.

Rtm: Most definitely and this is one ML I'd recommend to bro who like SYT with small tits and pink nips
She around in 2021?
Old 07-02-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ckckbang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-m...#comment-38225

First FR for zhou zhou

Location: Abit far from MRT, not friendly for foot soldiers. Shared apt, common room but 2 steps from her room to toilet. She told me she will move into the master bedroom from next month after her roommate moves out.

Looks: 8/10 More tanned and slightly meatier, 4th picture most similar. Cfm wont reject type.

Boobs: 9/10 Firm C cup, good for boobs lover. Her firm boobs makes the BF feels so much better.

Message: 8/10. Great strength all along along with kneeling on your back.

HJ: Didn't try, always opt for BF and no extra charges too

GFE: 10/10 lots of flirting and teasing in the 2 session I had with her, may be because i clicked well with her YMMV.

Zhou zhou is a hard working girl and fun to be around. No usage of phone throughout the whole session, totally 0 usage not kidding and she always tries to carry on the topic/ make new topic so there were no awkward silence. No shortchange of time too.

RTM: Already twice in one week
Old 08-02-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckckbang View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-m...#comment-38225

First FR for zhou zhou

Boobs: 9/10 Firm C cup, good for boobs lover. Her firm boobs makes the BF feels so much better.
Yea Bro, this is what I have mentioned earlier, while rubbing between her boobies the sensation is awesome hahah..
Old 08-02-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post
short FR for wenwen

I would say she is quite similar to An an, but An an is better in terms of teasing and massage. Look wise for me she looks better in person than photo (my cup of tea), estimate in her 30s, big sister feel, friendly and very chatty. FN throughout the whole session, some say she has saggy boobs, but they look perfectly fine to me. Starting from teasing, cat bath, AR, BBBJ, and finish off with 69. Location wise is really good for foot soldier, just 2-3mins walk from MRT, quiet area, for first timer, I suggest to wait around the MRT entrance until she give you exact instruction.

Definitely a RTM for me.
bro, wenwen from SGL? thanks
Old 08-02-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by launnie0707 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/wen-wen-massage/
Old 08-02-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by launnie0707 View Post
yep, over here mainly will be SLG if otherwise mentioned, just check the link pasted by the other bro above
Old 08-02-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
can see that u r a fan of xiao xue
looks like she is delisted.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jusyipffun is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
looks like she is delisted.
anyone know what happened to xiao xue? she is still listed yesterday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1