The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 MINT 💞💞 20YO (PP-VERIFIED) SWEET & SLIM UNI STUDENT; AR PROTEGE

M I N T

At only 20 true years, Mint will bring you back to old school days to reminisce those good old Steady days with your First Love. Exceptional GFE!!

Name: Mint
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 32B-24-34 (Natural)
Height: 158cm
Weight: 44kg
Skin Tone: Fair
Pussy: Clean-Shaved
Language: Thai, Some English, Korea

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

For Full Telegram Reviews, please click this link below:
[ TG-Reviews ]

Reviews Below
Old 25-08-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 MINT 💞💞 20YO (PP-VERIFIED) SWEET & SLIM UNI STUDENT; AR PROTEGE

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness3nity View Post
RTF FR for Mint

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999269

Visited her again due to the good experience for my first session. She's still the same bubbly and charismatic girl and seeks to please and pleasure while keeping the session fun and non-commercial. Refer to her previous FRs for other details - they're quite accurate.

May book her 1 more time again before she goes back. Thanks to the FT team for the smooth booking arrangement - u guys deserve a lot of credit for the customer aspect, from booking to answering questions to having follow-up actions if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwakeRS View Post
Had went to look for Mint from Foxythai. Promised her to write FR. Not my first time booking with them. OKT is honest and the girls pictures are legit.

Had a wonderful time, she was engaging and chatty and tries her best to please. Will RTF when i have time. She does everything what is advertised!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
FR: MINT @ FOXYTHAI

Face & Bod
-Legit SYT that looks about 21-23 IRL. Considered fair for Thai and can pass off as Chinese
-Studio pics were taken from when she was about 40KG. Gained some weight since & she's currently 43-44KG so she's more 'Bak' IRL at around Bakness 3.
-Some blemishes probably due to a recent Acne breakout. Add on whitening & smoothening filters on top of that and its about a 25% discount vs her studio pics.
-Natural perky B cups with 50 cent coin sized medium brown areolas with button nipples
-Has some meat on ber body frame but can be considered borderline slim. Not those petite girl body types with slim wrists to be exact. Bum has good volume and 3D like a peach
-Skin is quite soft and supple reflecting the skin quality of someone in their early 20s
-Shaved pussy with some slight stubble

Main Event
-Room has an attached toilet so that's plus points for convenience & privacy
-SOP shower and no 'specials'
-Foreplay was nipple sucking followed by BBBJ and some AR thrown in. She actually does a pretty good rim job which i was surprised about
-Surprisingly great BBBJ skills for her age. Able to move from slow to aggressive speed and suction tempo and able to DT quite well. Able to take light FF from me too
-She also spent quite abit of time licking and sucking my balls and also my crotch area which was quite shiok.
-Responds well to painting and fingering. Especially enjoys the forceful 'come hither' fingering motion with 2 fingers and gets super wet/high from this. Managed to get her to cum twice from this.
-Slightly tighter than average lovehole but can take a long and hard pounding. Will grab your arm tightly when she is going to cum/high
-No chance to test CG stamina as I just pumped her in mish and finished in doggy

GFE & Comms
-Decent command of English without need for Google translate
-Cheeky flirty type of FWB vibe. Asked me to book her for 3 hours and take her to USS lol
-Apparently is taking a Nursing degree back in Bangkok and needed some money cos her hospital internship pay was too low

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakechew View Post
My short FR of Mint from Foxythai

looks - 9/10 as per photo stated with filter, 10% discount.
Got pimples because of her young age.

body - 9.5/10 slim and light.

Boob - 10/10 natural B. Nice to suck.

bbbj - 9/10 good mouth work and DT. Almost cum.

Pussy - 10/10 shaved and clean. Allow painting.

fj - 9/10 mostly doggy which make her cum few times. Good riding skill.

Rtf - yes

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Yesterday at 04:06 AM.
Old 25-08-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 MINT 💞💞 20YO (PP-VERIFIED) SWEET & SLIM UNI STUDENT; AR PROTEGE

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Yesterday at 01:58 AM.
Old 25-08-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Yesterday at 02:08 AM.
Old 25-08-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 25-08-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 26-08-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 26-08-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 26-08-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 26-08-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 26-08-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 26-08-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 26-08-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 27-08-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 27-08-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1