The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Lormeelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pain at the base of the penis and the surrounding area.

Guys,

Just went to a legal house two days ago.

The thai pros cowgirl me damn hard like pushing her weight down onto my pelvis and I did doggy her hard.

I returned home with the base of my penis aching and the groin area aching too. But I didn't feel any discomfort or lymph swelling.

Are there any possibilities of HPV or STD transmission?

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....26#post9575026

Thank me/Up my power later!
Old 07-03-2010, 03:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pain at the base of the penis and the surrounding area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lormeelover View Post

Are there any possibilities of HPV or STD transmission?
Aches or no aches, there is ALWAYS a possibility that you've caught an STD.

HPV is very easily transmitted and condoms provide limited protection as the virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact from areas not covered by a condom. eg the base of the penis shaft and the scrotum.

However, the ache you are experiencing is probably caused by vigorous sex rather than an STD. It should go away after a few days.

If you're still worried about STDs, go for a blood test in a couple of weeks time. The blood test won't detect HPV though. Keep a lookout of visible growths and see a doctor immediately if you spot something suspicious.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Aches or no aches, there is ALWAYS a possibility that you've caught an STD.
Oh.

So HPV has a higher chance of contracting when they have the lesions issit?

So how do we measure the safety of legal house girls?

Can teach abit?

Old 07-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh.

So HPV has a higher chance of contracting when they have the lesions issit?

So how do we measure the safety of legal house girls?

Can teach abit?
If the HPV infection is visible, it would be best to ask for another whore.

You can't "measure" the safety of whores anymore than you can measure the safety of driving on the roads. Terms like "quite safe", "usually safe", "reasonably safe" etc mean nothing when you're hit by a truck for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Same goes with commercial sex. Anything can happen.. condom breaks, girl has an outbreak, the customer just before you had AIDs and so on.

If you want "safety", don't fuck whores and keep away from busy intersections and drunk drivers.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 07-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
If the HPV infection is visible, it would be best to ask for another whore.

You can't "measure" the safety of whores anymore than you can measure the safety of driving on the roads. Terms like "quite safe", "usually safe", "reasonably safe" etc mean nothing when you're hit by a truck for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Same goes with commercial sex. Anything can happen.. condom breaks, girl has an outbreak, the customer just before you had AIDs and so on.

If you "safety", don't fuck whores and keep away from busy intersections and drunk drivers.
lol ok.

So anyway, the tests that they do fortnightly what do they actually check for and how detailed are those tests able to 100% not let HPV infection possibilities escape?

Old 08-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
lol ok.

So anyway, the tests that they do fortnightly what do they actually check for and how detailed are those tests able to 100% not let HPV infection possibilities escape?
I don't know what tests they do fortnightly but I doubt very much if HPV is on the list as there is no blood test for HPV and it often displays no symptoms whatsoever so you can't tell who is infected and who isn't.

If you're worried about catching HPV, stay away from whores as the disease is very common amongst sexually active adults.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know what tests they do fortnightly but I doubt very much if HPV is on the list as there is no blood test for HPV and it often displays no symptoms whatsoever so you can't tell who is infected and who isn't.

If you're worried about catching HPV, stay away from whores as the disease is very common amongst sexually active adults.

Jus as a matter of infom, there are blood tests available for HPV Types 1 and 2. The other way is to obtain a culture during an outbreak for lab analysis to determine the virus.

But heard there is no cure for herpes. If only this disease had been highlighted to all of us in the beginning by the medical professionals like doctors etc, less pple would have been affected. I read tat in US more than half the population is infected wif Herpes. Tats frightening isn't it ? But fortunately it is not fatal.... If u still wanna carry on, u hav to be very careful and take all the precautionary steps advised by the medical profession. It is transmitted by skin-to-skin genital contact wif or w/o symptoms so in fact 1 wld never know whether the opposite party has it or not...
Old 08-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Jus as a matter of infom, there are blood tests available for HPV Types 1 and 2. The other way is to obtain a culture during an outbreak for lab analysis to determine the virus.
You're referring to HSV not HPV.

HPV causes Genital Warts NOT Herpes.

HSV 1 and 2 are two different strains of the Herpes Virus.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're referring to HSV not HPV.

HPV causes Genital Warts NOT Herpes.

HSV 1 and 2 are two different strains of the Herpes Virus.

Apologies, got mixed up here. Bro Sammyboyfor is rite. HPV and HSV are indeed 2 different types of STIs as he has clarified. Tku bro.

But the signs and symptoms Bro lormeelover described experiencing seems to suggest HSV herpes infection.. pain and aching at penis base and left scrotum area. Dunno whether i am rite or not as i m not a qualified medical practitioner. I tink he shd get himself checked for HPV (no blood test available, only thru culture taken n physical examination i tink) and HSV where blood tests are available..
Old 12-03-2010, 12:43 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21528 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

before a herpes outbreak, you will feel a kind of either sharp or numb pain on one of your tights or groin. You will also have a tingling feeling around the groin area or the penis foreskin. Generally that's the area which the outbreak will occur. Most of the time, the outbreak will occur at the same area of first entry of the virus. If it's your first outbreak, you will feel like having a bad flu with fever, body aches and headaches all at the same time. Recurring outbreaks are
less severe.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:00 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

numb pain???
mate... it is sore sensation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post
before a herpes outbreak, you will feel a kind of either sharp or numb pain on one of your tights or groin.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-03-2010, 12:09 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21528 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
numb pain???
mate... it is sore sensation
Yep, I have it and that's how I described it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1