The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asscrack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Anyone down at CV? Dawn around?
Old 16-12-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 19
Mr F is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr F is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr F is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr F is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went cv last sat morning. Saw abt 7 sistas. Took anne or ann. Carrie & dawn & xiaolongnu were there. The rest names unknown. Got more or not not sure. Maybe some working so nv see

Thanks man!!!
Old 16-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricksgst View Post
Any going down CV tonight?
It all began when I started hanging out with my friends at the bus stop in my armydays when we usually walk around and parading ourself dressed provocatively in mini-skirts and makeup and it Seems to be this popular style where most of my friends too have been wearing these tiny little shorts with heels when we go clubbing. And when we walk or bend over or stand around, most pf the times bottom of our asses hang out. Guys would drive by, stop, look and then choose whoever they liked after following my friends I got pick up by afew guy too it was just for fun. I used to do it with the guy who hook up without charging anything The best word to describe when a guy hook up with me is like having this feeling of "floating in heaven" it is when I start to feel like I really need to let go of my shit then this amazing feeling comes all over my body and I started to curl my toes. I had never feel this good.OOOOh! this feels is amazing. i feel my orgasm coming!!!and suddenly my tiny soft dick starts shooting it's load all over, still swinging in the air in rhythm with the guy that's fucking me hard from behind with his hand all over my body, .the moments a guy dick is in my ass I feel like I was in heaven

I was wearing a pair of these tiny little shorts with heels after Zoukout with my friends just last weekends and got scolded by an older lady or "aunty" as we called them. She told me and my friends to be more decent in public . Being yelled at wasn't that shocking but we didn't think we were dressed promiscuously. It was very odd. i was wearing short with a pink tank top with 4" heels and an open white long sleeved shirt. Yes, the bottoms of my butt cheeks may have been peaking out but a tight fit.I don't think it's slutty to dress this way. we know what our assets are and we like to show them off but I don't think it's slutty to dress this way in singapore we wear what's comfortable and what's stylish we like too.seriously most of my short and hotpant are very hot my butt jiggling out when I was walking It was a bit surprising that morning. Are all "aunty" like this? I see a lot of girls dressed the way we are so I don't think so.there is anything wrong about how we are dress what you guy think?
Old 16-12-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong in dressing yourself sexy
Old 16-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Nothing wrong in dressing yourself sexy
yes I fully agree I don't feel any thing wrong to dress sexy just looooove skirts and especially short dresses and short hotpant that are seriously very short the show my butt and butt jiggling out I can surely admit that. But some of us only wear them at home and in public use a granny dresses instead, we got to Be brave and bold show our magnificient ass and smooth legs to the public!
Nothing says better that "I'm ready for a quick bang" better than a very short dress, showing just a hint of our ass cheeks. Remember though, you can only wear a short dress with high heels, they hlep push our ass up and make it look extra delicious

I don't know about other, but I love it! I love to be taken rough And I know what satisfies these horny guy and ah peks is a total submission ass that is Taking that cock batter like a girl, moaning in the slow parts and downright screaming when he penetrates you to the deepest. , but also incredible pleasure and desire to cry out, "Aaaghhh! Yes Lao Gong, deeper, deeper! Come all the way into me! Fuck me Lao Gong, Fuck me like your Laopo! Ohhh, you feel sooo good!" cry out like a girl, "fuck me, FUCK MEEEE!"suddenly he begins to thrust harder and faster and I feel my own climax coming on. We cry out like cats as we reach our climaxes, "Yes, Lao Gong, you my sexy hunk, I'm coming, I'M CUMMMIIING!" With that, my soft cock begins to spurt and my ass convulses tightly around his cock as I reach the deepest climax I have ever had Ohhhh! With that I feel the first hot jets of his cum spurting deep into my ass feeling it fill my ass shooting so deep inside me, someplace I didn't even know existed until now.. Then he collapses onto me. , I wrap my arms around him and gently suck on his shoulder and neck.. I absolutely loved being fucked by you. Thank you!"and Let him know that you are also an animal, like a tigress in heat, willing to let him have his way with you and breed you. screaming is good for this, but don't forget to beg for more and complement his hard cock. Fucking you was unlike anything I've ever felt. I can't imagine ever going back to fuck pussy after your dick inside me. Will you be my Lao Gong I'll be your laopo. I have so many different fantasies I want to act out with you and This way we can encourage him to fuck you even harder and you'll both enjoy the sex even more.
Old 23-12-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
weirdo_965 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanna go but no car. Would appreciate if can tag along with some bros. Pm me.
Old 24-12-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone there today? any news?
Old 26-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

any sightings of dawn, paris??
Old 02-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
charmingus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any idea where did Sandy went to? Didn't saw her already
Old 04-01-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Any sighting of dawn? Any kind bros can update?
Old 04-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 10
stupid12E456 is one of the Best!stupid12E456 is one of the Best!stupid12E456 is one of the Best!

Saw Jia Ling and Dawn Saturday 3am
Old 04-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 10
stupid12E456 is one of the Best!stupid12E456 is one of the Best!stupid12E456 is one of the Best!

Sandy heard got bf not doing this anymore. Maybe booking basis
Anyway here is Sandy contact
9247 5555
Old 07-01-2015, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SuperInterested deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asscrack View Post
Any sighting of dawn? Any kind bros can update?
same here also looking but can't see to find
Old 07-01-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperInterested View Post
same here also looking but can't see to find
Think now got another new dawn ( the taller one ) Used to up another dawn which is shorter and tattoos around. Dun know she still around or not?
Old 20-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ricksgst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 going cv tonight? Tried dawn. The 1 with tattoos. Nvr seen the other before. Not bad. Very patient. Mayb text her see if she is around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1