The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2024, 07:27 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞RAINNY💞💞PINT-SIZE SEX NYMPHO; MASTER OF AR & BBBJ; PRO B2B; MMF

R A I N N Y

Rainny is one who dont shy away from her true calling - that is to give pleasures of the flesh to men.

Name: Rainny
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-25-34 (Natural)
Height: 155cm
Weight: 40kg
Skin Tone: Fair White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight
MMF*

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Tarma with NANA
$280 / 2 Shots / 90 mins
$330 / 2 Shots / 120 mins

M M F with RAINNY
$380 / 2 Shots / 90 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Below
Old 16-07-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞RAINNY💞💞PINT-SIZE SEX NYMPHO; MASTER OF AR & BBBJ; PRO B2B; MMF

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by timleetaehyun View Post
For for Rainey from foxy Thai.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=...2#post23519832

Body: 8/10. Small boob with petite frame and easy to carry around. Sensitive nipple.
FJ: 9/10. Tight pussy which make me cum too quick. She can do bbbj quite well. Because of her small frame, you can carry her around and then try different positions.
Gfe: 7/10. She can speak English so need to break ice to talk to her
Frenching: 8/10. Nice lips to kiss.
Overall: 8/10
Rtf: will rtf if my vitamin M has been refilled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warez View Post
FR on Rainny - Foxythai

Looks: cute petite wearing her black outfit looks very sexy on her
Body: all natural slim small boobs
BBBJ: not bad sensual with good suction, she has a small mouth so have difficulty to go deeper but makes an effort
Pussy: nice clean shaven no smell at all, got turned on with her natural non fake moans and she got super wet
FJ: Feels so good with that warm wet pussy
She not PSE style, more to submissive type, will do whatever you want, will follow your lead.

After 1st shot she do massage, after 2nd shot another massage. Service oriented girl. Overall satisfied good service and nice lady.

Ok thats all haha and thanks to Foxythai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerranger12 View Post

Rainny of Foxythai

Looks: 8/10 GND
Boobs : 9/10 A cup
Body : 10/10 Pettie Slim
BBBJ :10/10 can blow quite long
AR:9/10 willing to learn
FJ: 10/10 Horny as fuck Tight
GFE: 10/10 treat you like bf
Massage: 10/10 Very good

Overall: 9.5/10 she is small size and she can take hard pounding can pump her in any position. When she blows you it feels like she is your sex slave giving you a blowjob.

RTF: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornworm View Post
Stable : foxy Thai
Girl : rainy

Looks : same as photo

Body : petite and natural boobs. Not for boob lover but suits her. Perky butt.

Attitude : friendly girl and can speak in basic english. Smiling throughout the session even though I think she already tired with back to back bookings.

BJ : her technique is quite unique and I nearly exploded within minutes man. Had to stop her if not CIM liao

Fj : she is freaking tight! No ky needed too cos she was wet from the foreplay. Pumped her doggy which was perfect!

Massage : she gave a massage after shot. It was decent and I opted for her to massage for the rest of the session instead of 2nd shot! Worth it ����

Overall, a satisfying bonk with a cute petite lady. Maybe consider RTF after I try other ladies in stable first. Thanks bro from bringing in this gem ����

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajoj View Post
Review: Rainny from FoxyThaii
B2B Gem with Exceptional Skills and Service

Rainny provides a B2B experience that's second to none,
featuring rapid flicking AR tongue lashing combined with
powerful suction in a bbbj combo.

The listed services are accurate, and Okt is very friendly,
even going the extra mile to double-check whether Rainny offers DFK.
The location is discreet, and the access instructions are hassle-free.

Rainny hails from Bangkok, standing at roughly 155 cm with a slim build around 40 kg.
She has fair skin and a pair of natural B-cup breasts.
Breaking the ice was easy due to her good command of English.
We kissed passionately like two swords clashing once we got to the 2nd level(penthouse, which not extremely high-end)

Rainny suggested I relax for the first round,
lying face down while she started her B2B massage.
It was sensational and incredibly arousing.
When I turned over, she didn't immediately go for my little brother
but instead teased me playfully with her body, magic fingers, and killer tongue.
By this point, I was rock hard.
She flipped me over on all fours,
rim my ass crack and tease my balls and bbbj underneath.
I surrendered quickly.

After a wash-up, she offered a massage, which I gladly accepted.
She revealed that she had worked as a masseuse back home.
The second round began with her fingers and tongue at work, waking up my little brother.
I requested a 69, which was absolutely delicious.
Switching positions was no problem, and she was very accommodating despite her small size.
No lubrication was needed as she slid in my rod and controlled my thrusting pace.
Her moans were sweet music to my ears, and she could handle hard, deep pounding.

Rainny is a real gem and definitely worth a return visit. Writing this review still gives me a boner.

As always, your mileage may vary. (YMMV).

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 20-07-2024 at 05:38 AM.
Old 16-07-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞RAINNY💞💞PINT-SIZE SEX NYMPHO; MASTER OF AR & BBBJ; PRO B2B; MMF

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 20-07-2024 at 05:27 AM.
Old 16-07-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 16-07-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 16-07-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-07-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-07-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-07-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-07-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-07-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-07-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-07-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-07-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-07-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1