The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 10-01-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
HI Bro lonelyfish. Thanks for your FR. I went to find G7 because of your FR.

Negative feedback: I had to wait in the car porch first. We might be recognised by passersby who know us. Two chiongsters were in front of me in the queue for G7.
Great that you enjoyed the session. The negative part is really just the queuing up.
Old 10-01-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Why nobody mentioned G8? I tried her and she is good... Too bad she is leaving before cny. Any shortie like 1.5m tall? Or leggy babes like 1.7m? Thanks
I think previously got some bad reviews of her giving black face
Dont want waste $60 on her when there are so many other choices to try
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 11-01-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Going down soon to release before CNY not sure are they open during CNY or not? But I will go down this week and ask them after that will update all in here.

My Q list to rtn : 29/ 7 / 15

In term of look I still prefer 29 cause she got that kind of slut look which is my like as for service I would said very sop. As for 7 if you don’t mind the look. Will go and see my luck see who is available book who haha
Old 11-01-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Going down soon to release before CNY not sure are they open during CNY or not? But I will go down this week and ask them after that will update all in here.

My Q list to rtn : 29/ 7 / 15

In term of look I still prefer 29 cause she got that kind of slut look which is my like as for service I would said very sop. As for 7 if you don’t mind the look. Will go and see my luck see who is available book who haha
OkT told me they will be close for 2 days for CNY. So will start work on Monday

Last edited by Drifter1999; 18-01-2023 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Change date
Old 11-01-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Don't forget the following week after Chinese New Year, the prices of all the WLs in Geylang will be increased. Usually by how much?
Old 11-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
A4apple1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Actually, if I was a G7 fan, based on reverse psychology I shouldn't be discouraging people from posting less-than-glowing FRs for her. The less the competition, the better for me (if I was a G7 fan), right?
G7 hurt herself & wouldn’t be available for 1 week?
Old 11-01-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
OkT told me they will be close for 2 days for CNY. So will start work on Tuesday.
Up you

Thanks bro
Old 11-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Don't forget the following week after Chinese New Year, the prices of all the WLs in Geylang will be increased. Usually by how much?
Really meh ? So far I never encounter this even before covid time
Old 11-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4apple1 View Post
Oh hope she recovers fast then i will go for G29 haha
Old 12-01-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4apple1 View Post
That is a nicer way of telling you she needs to rest for 1 week to recover from the std..... DSC deem it as not serious and curable so no need to balik kampung.... just no action until recovered.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Live FR at 12.20pm

They allow me to take WL at 11.50am

Look for 29 but too bad she went back already so I ask for 7 to my surprise OkT said yes she is available I was like wow okay then I take her. (Today she wear a black Spaghetti and a black shorts) if you don’t believe go check it up yourself.

In her room I saw two set of sunflowers and one set of tonic’s hamper. It seem like she have been sick recently.

After the deed both of us fall asleep till okt call us haha.

My personal opinion She is a nice girl and she rally put in lot of effort that why she look so tired. If anyone is looking for her please treat her nice 😊
Old 12-01-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Live FR at 12.20pm

They allow me to take WL at 11.50am

Look for 29 but too bad she went back already so I ask for 7 to my surprise OkT said yes she is available I was like wow okay then I take her. (Today she wear a black Spaghetti and a black shorts) if you don’t believe go check it up yourself.

In her room I saw two set of sunflowers and one set of tonic’s hamper. It seem like she have been sick recently.

After the deed both of us fall asleep till okt call us haha.

My personal opinion She is a nice girl and she rally put in lot of effort that why she look so tired. If anyone is looking for her please treat her nice 😊
Wahhhh shiok
Old 12-01-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

G7 Told me on wechat that she is working today.. don't anyhow say she not working. Going to fill up your sweet heart later.. both 3 holes. HEHE
Old 12-01-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlovePussylicki View Post
G7 Told me on wechat that she is working today.. don't anyhow say she not working. Going to fill up your sweet heart later.. both 3 holes. HEHE
Niceeeee cumslut
Old 12-01-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Niceeeee cumslut
Wa my idol Lawrence comment on my post. Feel so honoured. I will camp for u and NiaoRenn FR at dome 1.. cause u all recommend one is good stuff 100%, hahaha. Sad is recently dome 1 like not much syt to cream them up. Dk when will the syt come again. Carine naline la.. etc. Those syt cum sluttttt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1