The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Bro.....u.........
Yes 放下了 but I didn't die and come back stronger
塞翁失马
Old 23-04-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

We only live once. Size the moment.

Bro WB
Well said Bro!

Enjoy the moment while it last, take it as a memory when its over, think about it when you are no longer in action.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 11
Blurri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlurri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlurri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Such a sweet guy..... y wld any gal play with his feelings.....
Old 24-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurri View Post
Such a sweet guy..... y wld any gal play with his feelings.....
Hmm she is not any gal she is PRC WL
Old 24-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Hmm she is not any gal she is PRC WL
Bro wl or flower girl singer?

What happened to the girl?
Old 24-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
Bro wl or flower girl singer?

What happened to the girl?
Hmm u got to read this thread from beginning to end
Old 06-05-2014, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
tissot36D is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertissot36D is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertissot36D is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertissot36D is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My personal opinion - no such thing as love. Best to stop deluding himself. Another tragedy unravelling itself.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Hmm u got to read this thread from beginning to end
Bro read from begining still cueless ....
Old 06-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Bro read from begining still cueless ....
then must ask TS liow
Old 23-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
unclecai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey brus out there maybe we should meet up tcss exchange more views n experience.
Old 23-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Good day to all bros and seniors,

First of all thanks to TS bro Snowman to bring up this thread to help your brother. My respect to you for that.

Actually back in 2008 I have met my "killer" WL that sort of also makes me go "Lady Gaga" and do crazy antics, that leaves me damaged in the end. (Surprisingly she is also from China, Hunan, Hengyang too! But guaranteed not the same girl as bro AD lah!) It took another PRC girl to save me from the other PRC WL and got me come back to my senses, though I had lost my first family through divorce and incurred huge debt.

She is a normal degree-educated PRC girl when I first met her and since then she has been by my side through my ups and downs (mostly downs), and I am happy that I am now back on my feet and we have married to each other and am expecting our newborn baby boy.

Everytime I went around to walk in Geylang with my buddy (whom still likes to roam there), I find that I can no longer take much interest in any ladies even when they are right next to me and tried to swoon me with whatnots. Of course I will still be tempted to look at girls with great "proportions" but that's about it.

What I'm trying to say here is: all bros would have to be involve with a lady somehow and learn from it and to grow, whether you like it or not, whether if you are young or old, whether if you are "long" in this "business" or not. Everyone will always meet their "Star-Match" and either you learn from it or die from it. I am not kidding. Thinking back on my experience, I have done pretty much the same as what Bro AD has done, and maybe worse. I could have die from it just because of wrong moves... This not only breaks you mentally but also financially, which will also affects you physically...

This is a message to all young samsters: in whatever you do, always have a good buddy. Your buddy will root you down and bring you back to earth if you ever swayed badly. Of course in a worst case scenario is that both you and your buddy got swooned at the same time.. Hahaha!!..

Cheers and regards.

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 23-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
Golden Lion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

feeling of the heart can always change a person
Old 24-05-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post

First of all thanks to TS bro Snowman to bring up this thread to help your brother. My respect to you for that.

Actually back in 2008 I have met my "killer" WL that sort of also makes me go "Lady Gaga" and do crazy antics, that leaves me damaged in the end. (Surprisingly she is also from China, Hunan, Hengyang too! But guaranteed not the same girl as bro AD lah!) It took another PRC girl to save me from the other PRC WL and got me come back to my senses, though I had lost my first family through divorce and incurred huge debt.

She is a normal degree-educated PRC girl when I first met her and since then she has been by my side through my ups and downs (mostly downs), and I am happy that I am now back on my feet and we have married to each other and am expecting our newborn baby boy.
What I'm trying to say here is: all bros would have to be involve with a lady somehow and learn from it and to grow, whether you like it or not, whether if you are young or old, whether if you are "long" in this "business" or not. Everyone will always meet their "Star-Match" and either you learn from it or die from it. I am not kidding. Thinking back on my experience, I have done pretty much the same as what Bro AD has done, and maybe worse. I could have die from it just because of wrong moves... This not only breaks you mentally but also financially, which will also affects you physically...

This is a message to all young samsters: in whatever you do, always have a good buddy. Your buddy will root you down and bring you back to earth if you ever swayed badly. Of course in a worst case scenario is that both you and your buddy got swooned at the same time.. Hahaha!!..

Cheers and regards.
good post, it is always good to have a non wl as a life partner
wls whether on ktv or nite life cannot be trusted as money will be their first choice not love
there are many decent prc girls around
you have to go to the right places, not the night scene
Old 24-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bros for the comments as well as to bro Saabking. Tried to PM you but your box full lah!..

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 25-05-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post

Everytime I went around to walk in Geylang with my buddy (whom still likes to roam there), I find that I can no longer take much interest in any ladies even when they are right next to me and tried to swoon me with whatnots. Of course I will still be tempted to look at girls with great "proportions" but that's about it.

Cheers and regards.
Support you bro, its really mentally and financially exhausting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1