The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
JuzNiceM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: The Invitation

Wilson hides a knife in his car..
He goes to retrieve it .....

he hunts down Raymond and stab him repeatedly, then he turned to his shocking wife and forces her her to makan 2nd round cum juice,

and stabs her repeatedly .....

with both lying motionless on the ground, Wilson called me up ...

promised me to hand over his Z4 keys to me ... and the line went dead ...

This is what I told the police after the most grusome murders in Sg for a while ....... :P

okok, lame I know ... nice storyline by the TS
Old 01-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
1900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of the most interesting story and best read by far
TS, keep it going!
Old 01-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Every time I see this thread at the top, I immediately check to see if it has been updated by TS. Sometimes, when it is, it brings me joy and fap, but the wait is painful..

Hope TS updates soon, eagerly awaiting the updates to Wilson and Jenny.. =D
Old 01-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue giving more envelopes.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
Please continue giving more envelopes.
It's heartening to see one great writer supporting another.

Yes, more green envelopes please ;-)
Old 01-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Please give me 1 also..... I am waiting....................
Old 01-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Sorry for the wait, gone overseas to attend a wedding. Just came back, too tired. Will update tmr night.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Sorry for the wait, gone overseas to attend a wedding. Just came back, too tired. Will update tmr night.
Looking forward to your next post!
Old 01-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This is motivation to work through tomorrow to read your post at the end of the day!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Friday night
Venue: In my car at MBS carpark

9.23 pm

My mind was in a total wreck.

I had just witnessed Claire kissing Raymond, being groped and giving him a blowjob. Although somewhat reluctantly, she did allow that to happen.

Did that qualify as a betrayal by my dearest wife? She did come to her senses at the most critical juncture.

Was that considered faithful or unfaithful then?

I was just sitting in my car myself, stunned, not knowing what to do next or where to go next.

*Phone ringing* The name "Dear" was flashing on my mobile. I stared at the screen for a good 10 sec before I answered.

"Dear, where are you dear? I am done with the dinner. Are you still around?"

"I am in my car, level B4. Lot G86."

"Wait for me there dear. I will be there in a min."

Even in the dimly lit carpark, I could see her face flushed. Her hair looked dishevelled, with strays of hair strewn across her forehead and cheeks. Her head was dropped, staring blankly at the carpark cement floor as she walked towards my car.

She looked shagged. Not sure why, my heart did go out for her.

Claire was the woman I loved most in my life and that will always be so, forever, no matter what happened. Yes, that was the promise I made to her when I married this beautiful girl, my dream girl.

This was the person I loved most. This was the person I would trust my life with. This was the person I wanted to grow old and die with.

I came out from my car and reached out for her.

"Dear you ok? You looked tired."

Claire smiled at me feebly, "Thanks Dear"

Without any warning, Claire hugged me. I returned her hug.

No reason, no why. The two of us just hugged each other tightly in the middle of the carpark, oblivious to the world around us, as if the world belonged to only the two of us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car journey home was in silence, other than the radio airing some songs and DJ banter.

All the while, Claire was looking out her window, deep in thoughts.

A familiar song came through the radio.

"From this Moment" by Shania Twain. Our wedding song.

From the reflection in the window, I could vaguely see tears welling in her eyes.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 972 / Power: 14
boy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to behold

Turning point for Claire: lust vs principles
Old 02-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

Venue: Home bedroom

10.15 pm

Both of us bathed and tucked nicely in bed.

There was an unspoken, unbroken silence through the night, from the moment Claire stepped into my car.

I was the one to break the ice.

"Dear, is there something you want to tell me?"

Claire was a bit stunned by my question, before answering softly, "No dear"

"Dear it is obvious something is wrong. And something must have happened during the hour or so when I could not find you after I went to the gents."

Claire retreated into herself again. Self-guilt seemed to be slowly surfacing in her and she broke down into little sobs when the emotions seemed to overwhelm her.

"Shhhh shhhh shhhh dear. Don't cry. Talk to me. I am your hubby. You can tell me what happened. I promise to forgive you no matter what happened. I love you."

"Huuuuhhh urrrrrhhhhh dear I love you too. I am sorry I am sorry. hhummppppp errrhhhh I don't know what came over me too. I am really sorry."

"Did something happened between you and Raymond?"

I already knew the answer but I just wanted to hear from Claire. If she was honest about it, that would mean she really regretted her actions.

She tried to calm herself down by pulling a few pieces of tissue from the box and drying her tears and sneezing out her nose.

"You know, I enjoyed the dinner with him. He was a good talker, kept on complimenting me all night, cracking jokes and making me feel comfortable. I was getting real comfortable with him, not sure if it was the wine or because of his charm, but I must admit I have that feeling of falling in love again."

"That's the reason why you proceeded to the hotel with him while I was away?"

"No no no dear. We didn't proceed to part 2. I told him upfront I was not there for that. I went for the dinner because of curiosity, that's all. And he understood. He even shared his dilemma when he got the invitation himself the first time."

"Then what happened?"

"After the dinner, he suggested sending me home. I thought he was just being gentleman, and I could not let him know you are spying us on the sly. So I agree to that. Anyway, I thought you are around so it should be ok. It's only when we left the restaurant that I realise you were not around. But I thought it was just a lift home so I just went on with it."

"But when we got to the carpark, he pulled me into one of the staircase landing and said he would just wished for a little kiss from me to complete this very special date for him. I thought it was just a kiss and I was actually feeling a bit high from the alcohol and attention, so I went ahead."

I just sat in silence, nodding my head and listening to Claire continuing her account.

"So we kissed and he started to touch me. I tried to stop him but he was quite persistent."

"Where did he touch you?"

"Must you force me to say?"

"What do you think?"

"Ok ok ok. He touched my breast, and also fingered me. I really wanted to stop him but I was overcome by the sensation he was doing to my body. I know it's my fault, I know I shouldn't let him do that to me. But I just lost myself."

"After that?"

"He started to get more and more outrageous and he sucked on my breast too. I was getting very aroused from his sucking and fingering. That's when he took his cock out and tried to put it into me. But I stopped him."

"You sure?"

Yes yes yes. I came to my senses and I stopped him. You know I love you and I would never do this to you. So I pushed him away and ran away from him."

"Did you lie to me on that? Is that all that has happened?"

Claire showed a tinge of guilt on her face, and after a little pause, "Yes, that's what had happened. I am so ashamed of myself. I could have stopped him much earlier but I let him touch him and he almost fuck me. I am so sorry. Would you forgive me?"

Claire was looking at me earnestly with her innocent eyes. She was not being 100% truthful. She didn't touch on the part where she gave him a blowjob and she swallowed all his cum.

I guessed, in a way, she was trying to protect me as well as our marriage.

I leaned towards her and gave her a strong embrace.

"Dear I promise to forgive you no matter what you do and I will keep that promise."

Claire looked into my eyes lovingly and said, "Really? You don't blame me? I love you so much dear."

Our eyes locked onto each other, followed by our lips.

We kissed. We had a slow, long kiss. Not wild, not furious, but slow and passionate.

I laid her down on the bed.

I unzipped the back of her black lingerie, revealing her in a sexy, black bra. Her lingerie soon came off, followed by her bra and her lacy panties. She was soon in her glorious birthday suit.

I was stroking her hair and she put her hands around my neck. We kissed again, this time more passionate, more vigorous.

My hands started caressing her breasts. She moaned softly. Claire had sensitive nipples. I licked on her breasts and nipples, eliciting soft moans and groans from her.

I kissed her all over her body, slowly moving down south, reaching her wet pussy and giving it a good lick. I darted my tongue in and out swiftly in her clit, making her wetter than ever. She was quivering and her juices came flowing out, with me licking everything that flow out.

I moved my tongue away and moved north this time round, her thigh, her tummy, her breast, her neck and all the way to her ears. I was nibbling on her ear lobes and she was squealing on fire.

Claire moved down herself and engulfed my cock in her mouth. It felt so warm and moist in her mouth. She began sucking on it.

I began to thrust softly in and out of her mouth. I knew Claire did not like it rough when she was blowing me.

That's when those unwanted visions came flooding back into my mind.

It was very graphic. Claire on her knees, sucking on the full length of his engorged cock while he stared down at her face and pushed her head onto his cock. She was soon deep-throating his massive cock, and he was thrusting in and out of her little mouth with wild abandonment.

Another vision was of Raymond grabbing her head against her will and forcing his enlarged cock into her mouth, pushing the side walls of her mouth to the max, forming mounds on her cheeks with his cock. In and out, in and out, her saliva drooling out from the corner of her lips. His cock going all the way to the back of her throat, causing her to gag and cough, but he refused to let his cock out of her sexy mouth at any point in time.

The last vision was of Raymond face-fucking Claire, with a tensed-up facial expression, followed by a huge explosion, cumming and depositing all his load down her throat, with her gagging and gasping for air.

Those images were powerful.

I pulled myself from Claire, turned her over and rammed my hard rod into her pussy from behind. I fucked her with wild and violent thrusts. After a good 30 thrusts, her body started to tense up. I knew she was going to cum.

I started to go faster, hearing her moan every time I went in and a gasp for air every time I came out, forming a symphony of "arrrrhhhhh, uhhhh, ahhhhhh, uuhhhh, arrggggghhh, uhhhhh" in the air.

Claire's orgasm was intense, her whole body quivering and shivering, her love juices gushing around my cock in my inward motion, and flowing out in my outward movements, flowing down her thigh and wetting the bed sheet. She must have felt good with the release after the pent-up tension for the whole night.

I grabbed her up and positioned her against the side table. I continued rocking back and forth into her extremely wet pussy. Claire tilted her back and moaned incessantly.

My both hands were kneading her breasts, recalling how Raymond had laid his hands on those same breasts just a couple of hours ago. He must be hoping to shove his dick into this pussy. Unfortunately for him, this belonged to me, exclusively.

He had face-fucked my wife, had groped her breasts and fingered her pussy, but he would never knew how good it felt to have his cock engulfed by the warm walls of Claire's pussy.

I continued to fuck her doggie-style for about 15 minutes, during which Claire had two more orgasms. Finally my own dam was building up and reaching its peak.

I was enjoying this too much. Claire hot cum drooled onto my balls, making my excitement even greater. I couldn't take it anymore.

My balls tensed up and I shot a hot load of cum into her pulsating pussy. This triggered the fourth orgasm for Claire. Both our hot jism mixing and gushing into each other, overflowing down our legs, forming a wet mess.

We were both panting and sweating. My cock was still buried in her and twitching. Her vagina muscle was still squeezing and milking the last drop from my rod.

We held each other in our arms and collapsed onto our bed, completely exhausted.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Claire was looking at me earnestly with her innocent eyes. She was not being 100% truthful. She didn't touch on the part where she gave him a blowjob and she swallowed all his cum.

I guessed, in a way, she was trying to protect me as well as our marriage.
Great update bro TS! Hoping for Wilson and Raymond's wife too. If it were me, I'd rather have hear everything from her, but I guess she was afraid of Wilson getting angry / thinking she's unfaithful.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
limmm51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coming to support
Old 02-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Venue: Bed

11.50 pm

Claire was sound asleep by my side, cuddled in a spoon, tucked nicely under the blanket. She must be exhausted from today's events.

I was admiring my lovely wife. She was such a beautiful girl and loved me so much. I loved her so much too.

In my heart, I felt a sense of guilt towards her.

I was the one who thought of "The Special Club".

I was the one who allowed Raymond to nominate her.

I was the one to pass her the invitation.

I was the one who planned the dinner date.

I was the one who allowed her to go for the date.

I was actually the one to put Claire into such a vulnerable position.

Fortunately Claire did manage to pull the stop, but she did almost go out of the way.

My heart could feel the pain. I should not blame Claire. I should not blame Raymond. If I were him, I would do the same. Who could resist such temptation?

The Special Club should not be allowed to exist anymore. It was too evil. I could no longer live with my conscience to continue with this anymore.

I took my mobile phone and on the web browser. Logged onto the email for the Special Club.

I wrote an email to Raymond, informing him that the Special Club had been abolished.

I wrote the same to Jenny but hesitated to click on the "send" button. Tomorrow evening would be my dinner date with Jenny. I could be having the time of my life with the sexy Jenny in bed.

I took a look at my wife. Claire was the most important woman in my life. I must treasure her.

I did the unimaginable by sending the email out.

With that, I ended the Special Club. I also gave up the chance to fuck Jenny, the sexy wife of George.

Stupid. Possibly.

Conscience. Yes, I could now sleep soundly and with a peace of mind, beside my lovely wife, Claire.

Sweet dreams.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1