The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

I have hardly heard or come across ML
return money after loan.
Once you gave out loan to a ML
don’t have high hope on getting back.
Their body is their only asset you can
get in return.
Old 23-10-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
This type of ML better don’t go.

I prefer to go to sincere, honest ML who do not cut corners.

My usual ML, have never asked for more tips, never tell me sob story, never push for P88 massage. Just honest and hardworking, with pride in her work, good at back cracking massage with free cupping thrown In.

These type of ML are keepers, they may not look the best, but they are also harmless. I never patronize gold diggers ML who make up easily 90% of all ML.

Even if u go, must be strong enough not to Kenna their KC
Good ones mls have but very hard to find....most mls want fast and easy money....rushing service and more tips....i have a friend kena kc big time by viet milf....he maxed out his credit cards and even borrowed from loansharks to support the milf lifestyle...he has lost control and now deep in debt....that why i suggest start switching to other girls and try new ones once the first ml demand more money,free meals and free rides to her home after work....detect the warning signs early
Old 23-10-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
return money after loan.
get in return.
Hahaha. I think if ML wana take loan from most bro here, very the diff. Borrow money must get up by Bro 1st. Somemore max loan per up is $150 only. Hahaha. Most Bros here too smart.
Old 23-10-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
return money after loan.
get in return.
well said these mls take our loan and will never pay back..lol they will tell you their mother sick father in hospital son need to go university and brother in traffic accident....never ending sob stories
Old 23-10-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Hahaha. I think if ML wana take loan from most bro here, very the diff. Borrow money must get up by Bro 1st. Somemore max loan per up is $150 only. Hahaha. Most Bros here too smart.
In the hey days of orchard towers many mls aim for 10k loan from ang mohs mat salleh...after money in the ml changed mobile number blocked the customer phone number and shifted to new place ...the ang moh went to her old shop and waited for her to appear every day but to no avail...in the end he made a police report....lol..this is a true story
Old 23-10-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
In the hey days of orchard towers many mls aim for 10k loan from ang mohs mat salleh...after money in the ml changed mobile number blocked the customer phone number and shifted to new place ...the ang moh went to her old shop and waited for her to appear every day but to no avail...in the end he made a police report....lol..this is a true story
I believe u Bro. They deserve it.
I always say Ang Mo that are working in sg or malaysia are the dumb ones. All the smart one stay in own country and be the cream of the crop there. Earn their own powerful currency and make their name there.

Come asia take myr n sgd. Cannot make it in own country then come here act act. But alot of stupid Asians buy it. Pray to them like God.Can speak good English only. Diu!!!
Old 23-10-2021, 03:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
well said these mls take our loan and will never pay back..lol they will tell you their mother sick father in hospital son need to go university and brother in traffic accident....never ending sob stories
The ML will/might also tell us her father died. Can we give her some money for her mother to tide her over for that emergency? Her lies are so many that she forgot what she told us. Then some time later she'll tell us her father is very sick! Needs money from us.

Last edited by soonbeng; 23-10-2021 at 03:44 AM. Reason: My own correction.
Old 23-10-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesar View Post
I think since now the money is alrdy loaned, then just go straight to the point, ask her out after work go hotel for private massage.
She'll ask for the normal or even more expensive price to go a H81. No free lunches. Unless we ask her for a session before lending her a small amount of money. I expect she'll try to ask for the money first and smoke us and give us empty promises.
Old 23-10-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
She'll ask for the normal or even more expensive price to go a H81. No free lunches. Unless we ask her for a session before lending her a small amount of money. I expect she'll try to ask for the money first and smoke us and give us empty promises.
Well said..many mls at orchard towers like to ask customers to paynow to them first or bank transfer....there are always fools who still fall for these honey traps lol...
Old 23-10-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Ts mia lao, any update ?
Old 23-10-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Ts mia lao, any update ?
TS everyday sit outside the shop. Take sign board show Own $ Pay FJ.
Old 23-10-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Take sign board show Own $ Pay FJ.
Just stand somewhere near her shop. Then start talking into a walkie talkie while staring at anyone walking towards her shop. Wear a red polo t shirt with a white lanyard. Others will think you are a SDA.

If you really want to play it big, wear PPE too.
Old 24-10-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Usually they will say father sick, then mother sick, then both die. After that repeat again. To ML, usually they can give excuse their father and mother die many times. Lol! All these common story.

Usually before give money, fuck every hole u want. If u give without fucking, then difficult. Lol!
Old 24-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

No need so difficult laaa bro.....just report anonymously to the authorities...

First week...call HSA = suspected selling of prohibited or prescribed drugs
Second week...call Police = suspected vice activities
Third week...call ICA = suspected working without permit
Fourth week...call BCA = suspected building unsafe and cracks noted inside the premises
Fifth week...SCDF = escape route blocked by massage and facial equipment

And repeat the cycle.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Just stand somewhere near her shop. Then start talking into a walkie talkie while staring at anyone walking towards her shop. Wear a red polo t shirt with a white lanyard. Others will think you are a SDA.

If you really want to play it big, wear PPE too.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-10-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
No need so difficult laaa bro.....just report anonymously to the authorities...

First week...call HSA = suspected selling of prohibited or prescribed drugs
Second week...call Police = suspected vice activities
Third week...call ICA = suspected working without permit
Fourth week...call BCA = suspected building unsafe and cracks noted inside the premises
Fifth week...SCDF = escape route blocked by massage and facial equipment

And repeat the cycle.....
wa bro, u experience in these ah
Can report to police anonymous a not
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1