The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 14
Exiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to behold
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Read about this case, did not know she ended up bankrupt over this.
I thought the guy countered sued or something and she ended up bankrupt.

I find the other case where a guy sued a lady for withholding of affection or similar.
Got rejected by girl and then sued.
Now that case don't know how.

Added the news link

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...e-rejected-him - Man rejected by woman who wanted only to be friends

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...nselling-costs - Woman sued for $3m by man she rejected counterclaims
Old 21-12-2023, 05:35 AM
Samster

Exiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to behold

Just read an article.

Molest(outrage of modesty) is an offense that can be compounded within the discretion of the AG office and victim.

Offender was a doctor and offered compensation to victim.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...gets-acquittal

The amount of compensation and what actually transpired in the molestation(touch butt, boobs, groin?) was not revealed, which I feel is incorrect.

This bare bone news is like here's a summary of what happened today.
The sun rose, the sun set, and the moon rose.
End of news.

What would be the point of the news then ?
Old 21-12-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

The point is consult this doctor at your own risk:

Dr Khiatani, a Singaporean, was accused of molesting a woman at the Avenue Lounge at around 3am on June 25.

The Singapore Medical Council’s database shows that he practises at The Integrative Medical Centre by The Iron Suites in River Valley Road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
What would be the point of the news then ?
Old 22-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
The point is consult this doctor at your own risk:

Things like this, will forgotten in 2 years if not 1.
He is a director of several companies, don't look like the type that needs to personally offer consultation.

The compensation would be a greater interest to know how much he was 'penalised' .
He had 3 lawyers representing him inn court during initial stages, at about $500-$1000 per hour each, maybe cost him one 1 day's income ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1