The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 21-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason1189 View Post
Last time I was a ECA leader. so every year when there is new intakes I would stand in front of the table and ask the newbies to sign up. (this was early 1990 before camera phones or pager was commonly avail) and each saturday, the newbies would come in their PE t shirts and bend over to fill up the forms and of cse nip slips were a common sight as they always wear their bra loose loose. imagine how many nipples i mind raped during that time and the best part is all of them are pink.

i still wonder what they became after they grow up, brown maybe black? hahaha
Sec 1 girls? Their bra always too loose for them.
Old 21-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
core7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last time at my female friend house, i was walking past the toilet just as she come out with a towel. Walked straight into her and her towel dropped. Speechless for 1.5s but pretend to be nice look away
Old 23-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wingwangwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes saw someone zg is all about luck, if u are lucky u can see zg anytime,anywhere. I am a rider, got one time when I stop at red light, usually u will see see look look when I stop at e red light, when I turn my head to the right the car next to me. I saw the driver a chio bu, fair skin a skinny, her she was wearing those ol button top, one of her hand holding the steering and the top open up a bit, her boobs is not big and her bra open up a bit and saw her nipple..slurrrp..
Old 23-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gojiberry123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having quite a memorable success with my first try, I decided to scout for more targets. What i'll do is go on 'jogs' in the evening after 9pm, but what i'll actually be doing is staking out for targets, i'll run past those units on the first floor, then i'll look in into their living room, what I'll try to look out for are

Girls, if there's any in the house, the age , and if their pretty.
If cant find the above, then i'll look for family portraits.
Room window is open, first choice is of cus to look at the people, then pictures, otherwise room decor (i.e all pinky, u've hit jackpot!)
If all above fails, can look out for shoes, lingerie/clothes, then u can roughly guage.

I spotted this young malay girl who looked like she was ard 15-16. She looks about 70% of like the attached photo, just thicker lips and more 'chinky' eyes. Body figure and hairstyle exactly the same!

I did the same thing again, i waited outside her house the next day at 6, when her bedroom light came on, bingo, i knew it was time! her bathroom lights came on and shortly after the sounds of the shower. It was the longest 15 mins wait, I noticed that her bedroom window actually has one of those old acrylic colourful designs pasted on it which in time started peeling off, when she came back, i started peeping through the peelings! I saw her enter the room in the tower, turned around to lock her bedroom door. My heart was pounding so fast and the anticipation of her dropping the towel was killing me! When she turned around front facing me, she unwrapped and flung the towel upwards to her shoulder, giving me full frontal view of her tits and pussy! Her tits were full with 50cent nipples, and at least a 'C' and her pussy was clean shaven and just a line between thick slightly pinkish juicy lips!

I watch her dry herself up, putting on her cotton panties followed by her bra and then her fbt shorts and uniform. I contantly went over to watch her change almost a week in a row until i LITERALLY got bored of seeing her naked. Thinking back gives me a real rush! Funny thing is, this happened in the same chronological order as the ahlian vid, but when i went back again this year, she's still in her same sec school.. hmm..

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...550e4c58b9.jpg
Image taken from [[Malay Girls 2 ]] thread.
Old 30-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Thejokerstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well kinda lucky,my goodfriend(girl) and I went to swim at safra.we were quite close,she doesn't have a big breast maybe A cup. So as we were in the pool I notice that her sports bra was kinda big and I was able to look inside, so I kinda try to avoid it. Time passes and getting bored she suggested we play some games I comply and play along with her I'm the middle of the game she had to bend in front of me and I was immediately hard as her tits were totally visible I stare at it for awhile before looking away hiding my boner. So after awhile we were tired and decided to go home, we got out off the water and just change and didn't not bath as here house is nearby and we went to her house to bath. The whole walk home I can't stop staring at her chest cause she was wearing a singlet without bra on. Finally I ask the most daring question, why you wearing bra uh. She was shock and said how you know? You can see uh? I shyly replied yes. Then she said that she wore the sports bra inside just now and forgotten to bring a spare bra. Feeling awakard I never said anything till we get to her house. At her house, I was so shock when she ask if I want to bath with her to "save water" i didn't know what to say. At that moment,she just took of her singlet and fbt leaving her panties on and she drag me to the toilet before removing her panties as well she force me to take out my clothes which I did. My dick immediate spring up we shower each other while "touching" each other. It was the best day ever...
Old 30-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Holy shit your story is really worth the necro!
Old 30-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chickenlittley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Chalet lo.. best.. when girls go change.. always if the toliet full. they change in the room.. so always use the excuse say sorry sorry.. dont know that u inside.. then stare a while before they chase me out.. haha
Old 30-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow never know that able to use so many excuses just to peep them .. haha.. thats a gd one
Old 01-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

Limliangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's one time I was on the way to work in a crowded train (NE line). There's a lady standing side by side with me. Look right and saw he nipple saying hi to me, she had a small breast, A-cup I guess but was wearing an oversized bra. The nipple looked quite suckable.

From then onwards was quite looking forward in the same train with her but too bad there wasn't any.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejokerstar View Post
save water" i didn't know what to say. At that moment,she just took of her singlet and fbt leaving her panties on and she drag me to the toilet before removing her panties as well she force me to take out my clothes which I did. My dick immediate spring up we shower each other while "touching" each other. It was the best day ever...
Did u bonk her in the end

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 01-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 12
fargo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfargo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfargo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfargo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfargo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Interesting....
I have the same question in mind too .... Didn't bonk ?? sure or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejokerstar View Post
Well kinda lucky,my goodfriend(girl) and I went to swim at safra.we were quite close,she doesn't have a big breast maybe A cup. So as we were in the pool I notice that her sports bra was kinda big and I was able to look inside, so I kinda try to avoid it. Time passes and getting bored she suggested we play some games I comply and play along with her I'm the middle of the game she had to bend in front of me and I was immediately hard as her tits were totally visible I stare at it for awhile before looking away hiding my boner. So after awhile we were tired and decided to go home, we got out off the water and just change and didn't not bath as here house is nearby and we went to her house to bath. The whole walk home I can't stop staring at her chest cause she was wearing a singlet without bra on. Finally I ask the most daring question, why you wearing bra uh. She was shock and said how you know? You can see uh? I shyly replied yes. Then she said that she wore the sports bra inside just now and forgotten to bring a spare bra. Feeling awakard I never said anything till we get to her house. At her house, I was so shock when she ask if I want to bath with her to "save water" i didn't know what to say. At that moment,she just took of her singlet and fbt leaving her panties on and she drag me to the toilet before removing her panties as well she force me to take out my clothes which I did. My dick immediate spring up we shower each other while "touching" each other. It was the best day ever...
Old 01-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Did u bonk her in the end
Bro, surprisingly ... Din ask got pixs or not

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 01-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post

Bro, surprisingly ... Din ask got pixs or not

gm
Got video bo??
Old 01-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Got video bo??
Lols ... Cute cute turtle ... Sending ur tortoise out soon?

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 01-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will need to travel and go to different customer hs to do touch up for my wrk . Once went to tis hs whom the owner was a prc. Abt 6gals in the hs lo.damn it all braless wif nighties. Some wearing those loose t tst will see the whole boots when they bent dn or wat .freakin turn on and widh can screw all of them lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1