The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Newcastle v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61209521
Charlie prediction: 1-2
Old 30-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Newcastle v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...awing-at-leeds
Away to St James Park and should be no problem.

I say 0-3

My Daily Star column
Old 30-04-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think it will be Liverpool 3 Newcastle 1
Old 30-04-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEITA scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool leads 1-0
Old 30-04-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Very well controlled game. Pity we cannot get the 2nd goal.

I think Man City has a tricky away game to Leeds later on. Man City has to rotate players too in order to prepare for the away game against Real Madrid. Leeds United needs the points as they are in the relegation battle. Burnley plays first. If Burnley wins, Leeds will be under pressure to get some points from Man City.

When Man City is done with the away match in Madrid, they come back to face the much improved Newcastle. Interesting.

Last edited by Xgenre; 30-04-2022 at 09:58 PM.
Old 30-04-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Get in!

Massive win!

Should have finished them off earlier in the second half but don't underestimate that win away at St James' at 12:30, against the second best in form team in the PL who have won 6 straight at home.

Klopp took a big risk in the side he selected, but he was vindicated!

Keita, yet another huge and composed performance. Optimistic that the horrible injuries and stop/starts are well behind him. Showing up and delivering at the business end this season!

Gomez has really stood up at right-back. Great defensively and his crossing ability is underrated, hope he stays.

Big shout outs also for Milner, Robbo and Diaz who were all excellent in terms of both quality and effort!

It is noteworthy that our subs today were the best forward in the league, the best defensive midfielder in the league and the best central midfielder in the league. Our subs...!!

Have to also say that Joelinton is a **** Richarlison and Joelinton are from the same school aren’t they?

Believe. Keep on Dreaming. The Journey Continues and Enjoy the Ride
Old 01-05-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Very well controlled game. Pity we cannot get the 2nd goal.

I think Man City has a tricky away game to Leeds later on. Man City has to rotate players too in order to prepare for the away game against Real Madrid. Leeds United needs the points as they are in the relegation battle. Burnley plays first. If Burnley wins, Leeds will be under pressure to get some points from Man City.

When Man City is done with the away match in Madrid, they come back to face the much improved Newcastle. Interesting.
MC thrashed Leeds 4-0………..

If MC can win the remaining 4 games then they deserved to be crowned PL Champions. Otherwise Klopp n Pool will jump on this chance to win the title from MC.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't we all just chill out, enjoy this fantastic team that we have, led by a monster of a manager and just see where it all takes us.

We know we aren't competing on a level playing field, but if you don't get enjoyment from this team then you never will do.

You just never know what we might achieve in these coming years whether it be today, tomorrow or in the years ahead.

Believe....
Old 01-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post

If MC can win the remaining 4 games then they deserved to be crowned PL Champions. Otherwise Klopp n Pool will jump on this chance to win the title from MC.
It is a tight race to the finish line... although we lead by a nose.... Liverpool has the advantage of having a deeper squad of fresh players for the run-in whereas our team has to rely on the same few players. Very high risk for them to be injured or jaded due to tiredness.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Great win against a defensive minded team.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-05-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 01-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Ya. Burnley was trailing before they scored in the 83rd and 86th minute to win their match. Thought this result will give Leeds more motivation to cause an upset result. The gulf in quality between Leeds and Man City is too much. Everton will likely be relegated as a result of the Burnley victory.

Really looking forward to our matches in May. 1 more victory and this will be the season with the most victories ever.

Will you all be going for the Liverpool match in July? The tickets are pricey. Tickets will be on sale in mid-May if I remember correctly.
Old 01-05-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

as much i hate to say this, i am afraid this is man city year.

because they simply too strong.

having play so well the whole season, only lands us second place. that is really crap.
Old 02-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Y Everton will likely be relegated as a result of the Burnley victory.
Damn Everton some how managed to beat Chelski and still have one more game in hand....they might just make the cut thou i would love to see them drop down to Championship...
Old 03-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Damn Everton some how managed to beat Chelski and still have one more game in hand....they might just make the cut thou i would love to see them drop down to Championship...
Ya. Such an unexpected result. Now Leeds may be relegated because they didn't take points off Man City.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...aking-23847568

We should be welcoming a new wonderboy soon. I think many of us used to play Championship Manager. Such talented young kids are called Wonderboy in the game.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1