The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
Just want to share my below experience at Czech Club (at Ekkamai road)

Just in case, I have been to Pimp multiple times pre-covid, but always arranged by others not by myself, ie people bring me and I literally only go there to drink and chit chat, I don't even call the girls to sit with me in order to not unnecessarily increase cost for others who are paying for me. So I consider myself a noob when it comes to the Gclub Scene.

Anyways, back to Czech, I went there with some friends and we took a room even though we initially wanted to sit outside. We had mamasan guitar taking care of us, she's quite a milf actually, I wouldn't mind trying to get into her pants, she even showed us her tits a few times, cause she was drunk. But she's married and a mother of 2.

We took a black label "membership" as they call it, and had 6 bottles for THB20k.
we then chose 4 girls, I already had 1 girl, because she was a friend whom I met outside and she always asked me to go to Czech but i never bothered to go until now.
And my friends took a girl each too.
Rooms are THB4.5k, but if you take the memberships, they are at 50% off for the rooms. Rooms had pool tables and KTV systems.
I was informed that the girls are priced at THB390/40minutes (if my thai does not fail me, but I might be wrong.) So 4 girls = THB 390 x 4 per 40 minutes

Anyway, we paid approximately THB47K on the 1st night. Which we thought was fine.
Then we paid another THB27K for the 2nd night when we went back to finish the remaining alcohol.

Now here my question comes for the Lao Jiao members, is it true the girls are charged at 390baht/40minute blocks? Reason I ask was because I rmemeber the bill came up to 12 blocks x 390baht for the girls and an additional 1.5k for a coyote girl that my friend chose.
But 12blocks x 40minutes = 8 hours, but we were there only from around 10pm-3am. around 4-5hours, it can only be a max of 7-8 blocks

I'm not trying to sound cheap, because I'm not, but i just want to make sure I wasn't taken for a ride by Czech club. My friends had no problem with the bill too.

1 LD = 390 baht

For the first 40 minutes session, usually starts with 7 to 9 LDs. Depending on the girls chosen.

Subsequent 40 minutes sessions = 1 LD each.

Hence, for example, a 2 hour session (3 blocks of 40 minutes). It's 7 to 9 LDS + 1 LD + 1 LD = 9 to 11 LDs = 3510 baht to 4290 baht.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 29-02-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Thanks for the replies. I see. I kind of agree it might be the first charge is higher then subsequently it's 390/40min. My Thai is rusty and it's noisy so I can't really hear properly. But it's fine, what's done is done.

As for is it OK to Cheong alone there I think it's fine if you don't take room, cause I find it really expensive if you're a lone and take room. But if course lounge area means everyone can see you, I saw a lot of people there at the lounge. Also at the moment Czech is under reno, so the actual lounge area is not available, the are you'll sit at is very open and small.
Next trip I'll try to go sherbert, which was my initial plan. But got asked to go Czech.
Old 29-02-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
Thanks for the replies. I see. I kind of agree it might be the first charge is higher then subsequently it's 390/40min. My Thai is rusty and it's noisy so I can't really hear properly. But it's fine, what's done is done.

As for is it OK to Cheong alone there I think it's fine if you don't take room, cause I find it really expensive if you're a lone and take room. But if course lounge area means everyone can see you, I saw a lot of people there at the lounge. Also at the moment Czech is under reno, so the actual lounge area is not available, the are you'll sit at is very open and small.
Next trip I'll try to go sherbert, which was my initial plan. But got asked to go Czech.
The 1.5k could be for your girl that you brought into the club. If you actually stayed from 10pm to 3am, and only charged 12x390baht, this is considered slightly cheaper than other joints.

It's common to go Czech alone, esp if you still have bottle remaining. Seating at common area has its advantage. Can bio all the girls and listen to music.
Old 29-02-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
The 1.5k could be for your girl that you brought into the club. If you actually stayed from 10pm to 3am, and only charged 12x390baht, this is considered slightly cheaper than other joints.

It's common to go Czech alone, esp if you still have bottle remaining. Seating at common area has its advantage. Can bio all the girls and listen to music.
actually i didn't bring girl to club, the "girl" i spoke of is actually a friend i met from another gogo bar that had moved to work at Czech, and she always asked me to go Czech to visit her.

However, I know that my friend is angpai, so she is charged more money.

but that 1.5k is for the coyote, which I am quite sure, cause i vaguely remember that on the bill.

I also suggest if anyone intends to go Czech, go find papasan called Earth. (they pronounce as "Ert")
Why i say that is because 2nd night, he took care of us when mamasan guitar was not around.
(which was sad cause she's actually really hot and sexy, and I'm into mature/married women. it's like a mild fetish of mine)

And compared to Guitar, Earth didn't push shit like give 1kbaht to this person, give 1kbaht to that person, all tips are up to you.

I gave only 500baht to him and 1k to my girl, and 200baht each to the 2 waiters/waitress.
First night Guitar kept asking me to give 300baht each to the waiters/waitress, total like 3, even though 1 of them was only in there for like 2 minutes at the start. I still give cause i guess i was kind of drunk too.

Anyway just my experience, if any of you guys had better experiences and/or deeper pockets than me then good for you and i apologize.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1