The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2023, 04:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Opama is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Gurney plaza

Any bro can share FL around gurney plaza ? I like Viet or Indon very much
Old 24-07-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bensonbeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gurney plaza

Just read a thread that a bro said you can ask for contact at the condom shop there. Haha. You can try.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tom88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM008 View Post
Thanks bro .
I compared Klang parade , 3 Damansara and Sg Wang condom shop , Sg Wang condom shop selling a bit cheaper .
The vibrator u recommended is from Japan . I saw the packing , all japanese font . Direct translate Called 潮吹 (Squirting) .
According to sales guy , it is Japan prohibition of export (only for local and tourist) . It is awarded best selling squirting vibrator at Japan . Japan goverment want to push tourism , they only sell to tourist .
I checked google , japan selling price is 10000Yen .
I tested already . Above my expectation . Once insert into her pussy , within 1 min , she start struggle , her hand holding my hand so tight and strong . Her leg shart cramp ........begging me to move faster and deeper .......
Finally , she cannot stand anymore and begging me to fuck her . Her pussy so much water , just like waterfall
I can feel her excitement because her pussy muscle like cramp , so tight and i can feel the action tight and release . Feel great .
I bonk her almost 15 mins , her moans so loud , guarantee next door can listen clearly (We are vocation at Penang and booked hotel room) .
Thank bro for recommended such great killing weapon

I bought it from Gurney plaza condom shop . I heard my friends said Queensbay mall condom shop selling cheaper . Can check .
I also bought VigRED and delay spray . Fullly loaded and well prepared for coming oversea holiday . Guarantee let her orgasm gau-gau
Old 18-09-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Danny01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all is there any KTV or Siam Diu to recommend at Penang?
Old 04-10-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Babyjohn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by inikalilah View Post
Bro , thanks for sharing info .
I just tested VigRED and delay spray yesterday . Test drive with my Viet GF .
This is my first tried VigRED ,
I took VigRED 1 hours b4 sex , after took 30 mins , i start feel hot. When my GF touch my penis , my penis direct up . Hard like steel core .
With the help of VigRED + delay spray , i manage to improve my sex time x3 . Almost 30 mins non stop pump in steel core condition .
Overall , i am very happy with VigRED . But i will not take too often because too tired to me , non stop bonk 30 mins is nightmare . Damn tired .
One thing special is even i was very tired , my penis still damn hard until i released .
Who is happy ? My GF lo , she said she really satisfied and she non stop orgasm at lease 5 times . She said this is her most crazy sex experience .

Reminder to all bros , if took VigRED + delay spray , must book good sound insulation room . I am very sure my next room guest can hear my GF orgasm moans . She scream so loud
Haha.......
I just bought from condom shop @ Gurney plaza .
Old 06-12-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
kennyroger11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM008 View Post
Thanks bro .
I compared Klang parade , 3 Damansara and Sg Wang condom shop , Sg Wang condom shop selling a bit cheaper .
The vibrator u recommended is from Japan . I saw the packing , all japanese font . Direct translate Called 潮吹 (Squirting) .
According to sales guy , it is Japan prohibition of export (only for local and tourist) . It is awarded best selling squirting vibrator at Japan . Japan goverment want to push tourism , they only sell to tourist .
I checked google , japan selling price is 10000Yen .
I tested already . Above my expectation . Once insert into her pussy , within 1 min , she start struggle , her hand holding my hand so tight and strong . Her leg shart cramp ........begging me to move faster and deeper .......
Finally , she cannot stand anymore and begging me to fuck her . Her pussy so much water , just like waterfall
I can feel her excitement because her pussy muscle like cramp , so tight and i can feel the action tight and release . Feel great .
I bonk her almost 15 mins , her moans so loud , guarantee next door can listen clearly (We are vocation at Penang and booked hotel room) .
Thank bro for recommended such great killing weapon

I will go Penang this weekend . Queensbay mall condom shop got ?
I want to buy Christmas eve present .
Old 21-12-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tmr is Christmas eve , wish all buddy have a crazy and pleasure Christmas eve . Whole night non stop bonk her . Haha....
Old 24-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
GanU is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Merry Christmas Eve to all buddy.
Old 07-01-2024, 04:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
GanU is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any good Viet around there ? I saw many condo there ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1